Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby AbdiCushite » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 pm

Because the ignoble Tarud was banging midgaan left and right and had many illegitimate midgaan children , eventually these midgaan children grew large and was tired of being garac doofar , so they forced the issue and rightfully took their place amongst the other doofar

If Tarud can steal shoes and be banished for it , he would definitely bang midgaan chicks and not give a damn. What a cursed man he was , and his offspring are even more cursed.

When Oman was handing out citizenship to their former slaves they waited till the very last to offer citizenship to doofar , their most insignificant slave group 😂 even the Bantu's like those from Zanzibar got citizenship from their former masters before doofar did 😂

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:27 pm

The expansionist Midgaan a.k.a Mareexaan is now claiming Walwaal. One of the famous seven water wells of Doolo. A well known Ogaden territory. Walwaal is infact way northeast of Wardheer, which itself is North of all the Mareexaan territories!
Marehan-ka niman ka been badan man arag iga walee oo biile and I am not joking. I have Marehan friends and they tried to tell me Farmajo kicked out Gebre from Mogadishu, Farmajo built 60,000 soldiers, AMISOM left Mogadishu the day he was elected, Farmajo also started a space programme.

Farmajo stopped the UAE base. Farmajo hired Egyptian fighter jets.

Wallahi I am not even joking :mrgreen:

I thought home boy was just kidding but even online they make the same outrageous claims.

In 2050, they will be telling their kids that Ahmed Madobe was Marehan who built a wall bigger than that of China in Beled Hawo to protect 'beesha'.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Fuck you. Cawlyahan are always the weakest link in the Ogaden chain! You suffered the most and lost the most in terms of territory to Marexaan and yet when Ogaden and Jaale Daarood were fighting, you sided with the same Mareexaan that evicted you from Baardheere to Faafaxdhuun with the help of the state armor!
Shut the hell up. Cawlyahan ilaa iyo Garbahaaray bey geelooda daaqaan. It's 30 years later man. Si fiican baa laysku dhex galaa right. Talxe geel go south of Bu'aale and Cawlyahan even Maxamed Subeer geel go north of Serinley.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Why would Italy train only one pilot for Somalia? It doesn't make sense. You don't even need to look sources to know that if Italy decided to train pioneering pilots for its slaves it would at least train several of them at the same time.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Watch what he does next, he will try to change the subject completely, or maybe he will do his other tactic which is to go into hiding and abandon the thread like he did in the Ahmed Gurey thread.

I know these boons too well :) :up:

Samatar133, you are attempting to discuss reality and use logic with a boon marehan. He knows he is lying, he was caught making the same lie in the past. Literally every single claim he made on Snet was busted and he ended up abandoning every thread he started. And you are absolutely correct, Italy trained a number of pilots as stated above.(there was 5 pilots in total in that first group). Somehow, in the mind of this propagandist, the other four pilots were dropped to make way for his false claim.

He disappeared as soon as we brought up the other pilots. As expected. Absolutely no shame :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Unable to dig his way out off all these outrageous and bombastic lies as usual he desperately tries to switch the attention to elsewhere in this case badmouthing the Cagdheer.

Typical Boon-rehan liar.

Isaaq is well taught, informed and will bust every lie just like the Ghost Busters :)

In conclusion Boon-rehan tell the biggest lies out off any Somalis. Even MJ doesn’t tell 10% of those Boon lies. Ig walee.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm

That's sad, this particular boon called voltage maba xishoodo :down:
Instead of wasting their time on pointless propaganda, Somalinet boons should come to Hargeisa and collect the begging fellow boons from Cabudwaaq and other God forsaken places in Galguduud. You go to Hargeisa hospital at any day, you would see a boon begging for free treatment.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Adali, I am logged in so I can't see the village i.diot.

Beyond that ilaahay baa nin Marehan ah iga dhigey. Mentioned as "MAREHAN" 600 years ago fighting with Ahmed Gurey.Siad Barre --longest ruling in Somali history. Hiraabe leader of the Somalis 500 years ago. Amir Nur. First modern doctor. First pilot. First female singer. First female ambassador. Inventor of the Somali script. Etc etc etc.

Even Cerulli the famed Italian explorer felt compelled to draw my own sub-clan on the war footing

On the nature of the Somali script. Somalis are not exactly a literate people. You can imagine how those provincial, red toothed Iidoor made up the lie Muuse Galaal wrote the script.

Muuse Galaal was the chairman of some of the committees tasked with choosing a script. VIOLA. Muuse Galaal wrote the script is what those ignorant Iidoor parents told their kids.

Never mind that the 1961 Somali language commission in which Muuse Galaal was chairman chose Shire Jama even over Muuse Galaal.

Never mind that the 1966 UNESCO report said if a Latin script for Somalia would be had, it should be Shire Jama in the SAME PARAGRAPH they mention Muuse Galaal.

Nevermind that the official 1972 report that chose Latin specifically said that derived from Shire Jama.

This village i.diot who wants to debate with me is Habar Jeclo. Can you believe that. Wtf is Habar Jeclo?
looooo@ inventor

the mental gymnastic on this suju faqash orphan is hilarious.

he/she believes a boon have the mental capacity to invent something new.

let me educate u fool,first the meaning of invention:
invention noun [ C or U ] uk ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/ us ​ /ɪnˈven.ʃən/
invention noun [ C or U ] (NEW DESIGN)

B1 something that has never been made before, or the process of creating something that has never been made before:
The world changed rapidly after the invention of the phone.
a most amazing invention
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... /invention

using the latin script was in use among the language scientists , the first book about somali grammar was made around 1880 ( suggestion for somali latin alphabet is part of the study)

the first somali dictionary was around 1897

the first official somali latin script ever published inside what was called ''Somalia'' was on 2nd March 1957 in the official newspaper called " Il Carriere della Somalia " , they dedidcated a page for news in somali,

the public didnt like that attempt by the italians , the public were opting for a new somali script or at least continue using the arabic script ,and there was a protest after that attempt rejecting using latin script for the somali language, the protests were spear headed by the riligious figures who were chanting '' LATIN LA DIIN ''

That is why no one dared to select the latin since the 1961 commission until 1972 when the unlawful marxist government selected the latin script based on nepotism and gaal racnimo .

i am sure the faqash bastard suju would try to understand how come it was nepotism since the commission was held in 1961 and unisco gave their report on 1967 and the their daddy stole presidency on 1969.

well ,As i said above their were 17 proposal who were compteting for the official somali script, and there was 3 latin proposals, one of them was for that boon.

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Here are the 3 latin proposals

you can see how the 3 scripts were written on the same year 1960 and how close they are in terms of structure, i.e, f-king copy cats,

the commission for odd reason combined the 3 into one proposal and put the name of that boon on the proposal

You can clearly see the number of added letters compared to that boon first proposal and also how they taken the long vowels from proposal No.17 ( cawale) and they introduce it to the boon's latin script.

anyhow, the commission final decision was between the modified boon's latin script and an authentic somali script made by a hawiye guy called kaddare, the committee placed the latin script as its first choice because of econimical reasons and that somali script by kaddare second, but no government could adopt the commission's recommendation.

UNISCO report as well, I dare all faqash remenants to give me one single quote that the UNESCO selected the boon's latin script over other scripts.

never they did, they dudged te bullet ,no one wanted to take the blame of introducing the colonials alphabet to a newly born african country, the UNESCO report merely analyzed the 3 type of scriprts , namely

- somali ( kaddare )
- arabic ( abdi makahil )
- latin ( commission + unesco modified version of boon's latin script ).

until their daddy came and selected his boon out of nepotism.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:01 am

Once again the Boons flee from their own propaganda as it back fired as per usual. The Isaac knowledge and firepower is just unmatched.

Just to rub more salt into their wounds...

This sheikh is none other than Aw-Barkhadle, buried near Hargeisa.

Both of these men were Isaac. Muse Haji Ismail Galal was HJ from Burao.

Both the Gadabursi and Abgaal contributions pre-date Galal and the other fella mentioned above.

Nothing beats Ramzy's sources.

Somali waxay ku mahmahda, been kasta dabo la qabtay ledahay.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:54 am

The expansionist Midgaan a.k.a Mareexaan is now claiming Walwaal. One of the famous seven water wells of Doolo. A well known Ogaden territory. Walwaal is infact way northeast of Wardheer, which itself is North of all the Mareexaan territories!
Marehan-ka niman ka been badan man arag iga walee oo biile and I am not joking. I have Marehan friends and they tried to tell me Farmajo kicked out Gebre from Mogadishu, Farmajo built 60,000 soldiers, AMISOM left Mogadishu the day he was elected, Farmajo also started a space programme.

Farmajo stopped the UAE base. Farmajo hired Egyptian fighter jets.

Wallahi I am not even joking :mrgreen:

I thought home boy was just kidding but even online they make the same outrageous claims.

In 2050, they will be telling their kids that Ahmed Madobe was Marehan who built a wall bigger than that of China in Beled Hawo to protect 'beesha'.
:dead:

out of all the anti-sade on Snet this Xabashi scum is the most hilarious. :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

Xabashi scum....or Xabashi cum is the question. :)

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:13 am

Wallahi doofar have no shame 😂 only they love to sit on the internet and lie about things that are so easily verifiable . They must think nobody else has access to Google either 😂

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:56 am

Fuck you. Cawlyahan are always the weakest link in the Ogaden chain! You suffered the most and lost the most in terms of territory to Marexaan and yet when Ogaden and Jaale Daarood were fighting, you sided with the same Mareexaan that evicted you from Baardheere to Faafaxdhuun with the help of the state armor!
Shut the hell up. Cawlyahan ilaa iyo Garbahaaray bey geelooda daaqaan. It's 30 years later man. Si fiican baa laysku dhex galaa right. Talxe geel go south of Bu'aale and Cawlyahan even Maxamed Subeer geel go north of Serinley.
Tell that to Cwalyahan fools. Serinley is an authentic Aulyahan degaan. When their chief Abdirahman Warsame was fighting the English, Serinley was one of the places, he raided and it was clearly stated in the field despatches that its a Aulyahan territory! BTW, now a days the Aulyahan geel gets quenched in Afmadow. I learnt the last part from an Ogaden, Makaahiil poet called 'Jiibabsame'! He mentioned Aulyahan geel getting watered in Afmadow instead of Faafaxdhuun, in a satirical poem, in which he was dissing all the Ogaden subclans by pointing out, each one's weak point. About Aulyahan, he said and I qoute "Faafaxdhuun oo cudhka joogta, Afmadow ka caboowhoow".

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm

And FYI, the reer Waamo Mzubeer don't rear geel! They are cattle people! I'm going to share a little secret with you Midgaans. The Aulyahan are in fact the only subclan of the Ogaadeenwaamo that has retained most of the original Ogaden traits! Like owning camel and also the looks. The Mzubeer, Muqaabul and Tolomoge have assimilated in to the Warday culture. They have also heavily intermarried with Warday. The Aulyahan don't do so much! The Bahgeri presence in Waamo is still very insignificant. Infact until recently they were part of Mohammed Zubeer!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.