Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby original dervish » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Opening churches.....while simultaneously serving tea and taking it up the shitter is the very essence of ignoble. :)

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: The fort of Walwal and the incident that set off a chain reaction leading up to world war 2

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:45 pm

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=385963

The boon's own source, THE RISE AND FALL OF THE SOMALIA AIRFORCE : A Diary Reflection, stated the following:
My special congratulatory message to the veteran flight Captain Mohamud Abdullahi Barre (faytan) and his wife, as the only survivors of the five founding pilots of the Air Force, who have obtained license in 1954 and flown 15 different types both in military and civilian. Faytan was the first pilot trained on jet fighter in Egypt In 1961. The same fighter became the first airplanes that came in use with in the national force by 1963. Faytan has contributed to the foundation pillars of the national carrier, Somalia Airlines in which he has being a pilot from 1964 – 1990.
This is his own sources stating this. Faytan was a Hawiye man.

He was busted numerous times insisting on making the same claim, as usual, he will disappear for a little while, come back and make the same claim. Notice he is making the exact same post about that boon marehan pilot he did previously, but he stopped using that source he cited numerous times in the past since it contradicted his false narrative. Absolutely not a bone of honesty in this boon.

This is the same guy who claimed Xiraabu Goita Theodorous is an authentic Somali name :lol:. The same guy who made a thread dedicated to Afweyne's spoken English, the same guy who started this very thread to praise a lowly boon Ascari in the service of colonial Italy.

Absolutely no shame. His desperation is not normal.
Ladies and gentlemen of the gallery, do you know understand why I call this one the village i.diot?

The Wright brothers were the first to fly. Another guy decades later was the first to fly a jet fighter. Does that negate that the Wright brothers were the first to fly?

Similarly, the argument made was that Col Cali Mataan Xaashi was the first man to fly as both Somali and non-Somali sources corroborated. He built the Somali air corps in 1960 (NINETEEN SIXTY) on the day of independence.

A year later, Faytaan was the first Somali trained in piloting a fighter jet in 1961 (NINETEEN SIXTY ONE).

How does that negate that Col Cali Mataan Xaashi was the first Somali man to fly a decade earlier?

What a f'king dumbass. I'm serious. That's what I am told to debate with. A secondary school reject with a comprehension of a red toothed iidoor in the baadiye.

I wouldn't even see his dumb post if I was logged in, becauase I blocked the village i.diot.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:48 pm

Its meaningless reply one Boon been the first of his Boon to fly a machine. How does his anomaly adds to his collective boon anything?

Your history began with Afweyne and ended with Afweyne most Somalis associate Mareexaan with Afweyne.

This your history in two bulletins.

1- Afweyne in power 1969 Mareexaan grew a kintir imitating a dhalfo.

2- 1991 Mareexaan back to been a kintir post amputations albeit sharing the peculiar anatomy with all their Daarood.

You are a tiny tiny sub clan Farmaajo or Afweyne when it comes to clan power you are in the bottom.
Suppose we are tiny, ilaahay so un nama barakayn? Jews are 3 million and lord over 600+ White Westerners.

Look at us today; once again the recognized leader of the Somali world.

Look at your continuing history; third class citizen (the Gudabiirsi are 2nd class) even in your own buul where a sniveling village clown like Bendover threatens to annihilate you for speaking up about the injustice done to you IN YOUR OWN HOME?

Such is the tragic difference between a son of Marehan Sade and a rut of Habar Yoonis.
Thats your tiny sub clan narrative . Reality is Hawiye refused to give Majeerteen the presidency and use the small Mareexaan as a sex doll. You aint shit kid , just the narrative of your Daarood is as such . Its like Arab isaaq been chosen as president of "xamar" now how does that make Arab anything more then they are????

laangaab is always laangaab period. Just because Hawiye are using you as a condom for now it doesn't make you better then MJ who were used as such before you. The difference is Majeerteen knew they were been used and tried their best to use Hawiye too , while you just take it up the ass and showcase your tiny sub clan while riding the hawiye rod. I dont think you even give a shit getting banged , you showcasing Mareexaan the tiny sub clan is more important to you then reality itself.
Listen, if it came to insults, a poor begger w.hore on the streets will win that cup. The reality is once again, in a 600 year old chain I am once again the recognized leader of the Somali world.

You?

No comment. Bendover the village i.diot has said it better than I can. HADA ayaa wali lagu gumaystaa although it is not me this time, but your own equally laangaab Iidoor wagaash lording over you. :lol: :lol:

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Ladies and gentlemen of the gallery, do you know understand why I call this one the village i.diot?

The Wright brothers were the first to fly. Another guy decades later was the first to fly a jet fighter. Does that negate that the Wright brothers were the first to fly?

Similarly, the argument made was that Col Cali Mataan Xaashi was the first man to fly as both Somali and non-Somali sources corroborated. He built the Somali air corps in 1960 (NINETEEN SIXTY) on the day of independence.

A year later, Faytaan was the first Somali trained in piloting a fighter jet in 1961 (NINETEEN SIXTY ONE).

How does that negate that Col Cali Mataan Xaashi was the first Somali man to fly a decade earlier?

What a f'king dumbass. I'm serious. That's what I am told to debate with. A secondary school reject with a comprehension of a red toothed iidoor in the baadiye.

I wouldn't even see his dumb post if I was logged in, becauase I blocked the village i.diot.
Stop crying boon. This is the same source you've used in the past.

You only dropped it when it became apparent it actually contradicts the propaganda you have been spewing around these forums, hoping no one will find out. A telltale sign of your severe inferiority complex, you are trying so hard to claim some (any) glory for your ignoble boon marehan that you are unashamedly lying publicly. Just how many times were your lies exposed on Snet?

Do not attempt to use the dates erroneously, Faytan was the first pilot trained on a jet fighter in Egypt In 1961, but he trained to fly initially in 1954. This boon character you are attempting to attribute this title to is nothing special, he was one of five Somalis (including Faytan) trained to become pilots. They were:

- Abdullahi Elmi
- Ahmed Sheik Macow
- Ali Jama Ali
- Ali Mataan Hashi
- Mohamed Abdullahi Barre (Faytan)

The plane used to training four of these five pilots (excluding Macow):

Note it is a propeller plan, this was their first training. They did their second training on a twin-engine plane in Italy in 1956, and Faytan did further training on a jet fighter in 1961.

This boon marehan named Ali Mataan Hashi trained with the other four Somali pilots in Italy in 1956, graduated with them too. Only in the mind of a boon marehan is he the first Somali pilot. He is one of five. However we know for a fact Faytan (a Hawiye man) was the first pilot trained on a jet fighter in Egypt In 1961.

If you are claiming this boon Ali Matan did prior training to the others then provide citations, from reliable sources, everyone here would be interested to take a look.

There goes your lie.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:27 pm

You only dropped it when it became apparent it actually contradicts the propaganda you have been spewing around these forums, hoping no one will find out. A telltale sign of your severe inferiority complex, you are trying so hard to claim some (any) glory for your ignoble boon marehan that you are unashamedly lying publicly. Just how many times were your lies exposed on Snet?

Do not attempt to use the dates erroneously, Faytan was the first pilot trained on a jet fighter in Egypt In 1961, but he trained to fly initially in 1954. This boon character you are attempting to attribute this title to is nothing special, he was one of five Somalis (including Faytan) trained to become pilots. They were:

- Abdullahi Elmi
- Ahmed Sheik Macow
- Ali Jama Ali
- Ali Mataan Hashi

Note it is a propeller plan, this was their first training. They did their second training on a twin-engine plane in Italy in 1956, and Faytan did further training on a jet fighter in 1961.

This boon marehan named Ali Mataan Hashi trained with the other four Somali pilots in Italy in 1956, graduated with them too. Only in the mind of a boon marehan is he the first Somali pilot. He is one of five. However we know for a fact Faytan (a Hawiye man) was the first pilot trained on a jet fighter in Egypt In 1961.

If you are claiming this boon Ali Matan did prior training to the others then provide citations, from reliable sources, everyone here would be interested to take a look.

There goes your lie.
:damn: :sadbron: :meles:

They know no bounds when it comes to lies, fabrications and kitchen stories fed to them by clueless grandmothers. They could rival JK Rowling with their fictional stories.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:30 pm

- Abdullahi Elmi
- Ahmed Sheik Macow
- Ali Jama Ali
- Ali Mataan Hashi

There goes your lie.
:damn: :sadbron: :meles:

They know no bounds when it comes to lies, fabrications and kitchen stories fed to them by clueless grandmothers. They could rival JK Rowling with their fictional stories.
Honestly, they are shameless. This particular boon Voltage has zero xishood. What is hilarious is every single one of his claims was busted, yet with sheer indho-adeyg he keeps repeating the same lies, hoping they would stick. Watch what he does next, he will try to change the subject completely, or maybe he will do his other tactic which is to go into hiding and abandon the thread like he did in the Ahmed Gurey thread.

This is the same guy who claimed the name Xiraabu Goita Theodorous is an authentic Somali name to hide the fact that his ancestor had non somali non muslim abtirsi :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:52 pm

looooooool Even the MJ do not make such lies. I have came to the conclusion that Boon-rehan make the most outrageous lies the Somali race has ever seen and 'starting WW2 between Italy and Ethiopia, first pilot" have to be their biggest lies to date.

We need to archive their all time biggest lies.

I personally never seen any one in the East Africa including Habesha, Oromo, Kikuyu to the various Nilo-Saharans ever claim they were responsible for World War 2 and fired the first shots ever in EAST AFRICA.

Even the whites reading these claims would be laughing their azzes.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:43 pm

I disagree , Somalia accepted all it's borders except it's border with Somaliland. I never seen Somalia government claiming NFD , Djibouti and Ogaden. Even during the siad Barre era we used to pretend that WSLF is fighting against Ethiopia , our troops were fighting as rebels .

Nope Somalia had never accepted the colonial borders and this is school book maps
Lool that's Somaliweyn map , it's just concept , that does not mean the Somali government didn't recognize it's borders with Ethiopia Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you have any official documents

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm

I disagree , Somalia accepted all it's borders except it's border with Somaliland. I never seen Somalia government claiming NFD , Djibouti and Ogaden. Even during the siad Barre era we used to pretend that WSLF is fighting against Ethiopia , our troops were fighting as rebels .

Nope Somalia had never accepted the colonial borders and this is school book maps
Lool that's Somaliweyn map , it's just concept , that does not mean the Somali government didn't recognize it's borders with Ethiopia Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you have any official documents

Said barre had canceled the MOU agreement between Somalia and Kenya.
In 1967, Zambian President Kenneth Kaunda mediated peace talks between Somali Prime Minister Mohamed Egal and Kenyatta. These bore fruit in October 1967, when the governments of Kenya and Somalia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (the Arusha Memorandum) that resulted in an official ceasefire, though regional security did not prevail until 1969.After a 1969 coup in Somalia, the new military leader Mohamed Siad Barre, abolished this MoU as he claimed it was corrupt and unsatisfactory.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Read about shifta war in Kenya.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:21 pm

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Here comes the self hater Canuck here to spew utter nonsense like the little brainwashed doofar she is

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Voltage fadlan do not stoop to their level waa ka sharaf badantahay

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:55 pm

looooooool Even the MJ do not make such lies. I have came to the conclusion that Boon-rehan make the most outrageous lies the Somali race has ever seen and 'starting WW2 between Italy and Ethiopia, first pilot" have to be their biggest lies to date.

We need to archive their all time biggest lies.

I personally never seen any one in the East Africa including Habesha, Oromo, Kikuyu to the various Nilo-Saharans ever claim they were responsible for World War 2 and fired the first shots ever in EAST AFRICA.

Even the whites reading these claims would be laughing their azzes.
Second italo-Abbysinian war lead to the break down of the league of nations which lead to Germany invading austria and neighbouring countries which lead to ww2

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.