Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

stop 5 percent tax in Bakaaraha

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

stop 5 percent tax in Bakaaraha

Postby bashe19 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Somali goverment should stop this madnes 5 pecent value adding tax, ppl whom 30 years sale nul tax, you cann't tax at one time 5 percent impechile, start first time 2 and half percent about 2 year, and then proceed with 3 percent and then 4 pecent finely come at 5 percent that's the political compro-vendite.

:dj:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: stop 5 percent tax in Bakaaraha

Postby Adali » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:29 pm

5% is nothing, starting at 2 is ridiculous nadaamka ayaa la dhisayee, in the end it will benefit the business community, but you right after 5% the tax should only increase when living standards and GDP increases.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:16 pm

If they don’t pay leave security vacuum in that area . Bring no gov services to them .

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:47 pm

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Wadankan hawiya ayuu ku socon layahay nca
laa

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 am

Wadanka hawiye ayuu ka socon layahay kulaha. Hawiye kuguma dagna u can fuck off to ur shitty tuulos

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 am

I watched a speech Farmaajo made where he is pleading with the busines people and the public to pay the tax and be good citizens basicaly he pointed out every nation is its society who pay the taxes so he says how do you expect us leaders go to other countries and ask them to give us the taxes their public raised if you yourselves dont pay it he sai that is begging.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 am

It is impossible to build a nation with hawiye occupying the capital. The 30 years curse continues :snoop:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am

Does he pay taxes from his salary?

I think transparency is what these business folks need and want. They want to pay taxes, but it has to be fairly implimented across the country till then it will be tough sell especially when their kids school's are not subsidized or hospitals.
Last edited by FarhanYare on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 am

Rather the 30 year hawiye curse than be in a never ending predicament ogadeen found themselves in the killinka region. 8-)

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:24 am

I watched a speech Farmaajo made where he is pleading with the busines people and the public to pay the tax and be good citizens basicaly he pointed out every nation is its society who pay the taxes so he says how do you expect us leaders go to other countries and ask them to give us the taxes their public raised if you yourselves dont pay it he sai that is begging.
I saw that video on FB, its insane that people don't want to pay taxes, they need tax awareness. They don't know paying taxes is better than paying multiple different bribes and paying for security. The SFG can cover them and also improve their business as a strong government will enable further trade with the international community.

I wish the SFG introduced their tax programme in Kismaayo and brought real Somali security to Kista instead of KDF and Ahmed Madoobes mafia group who do not improve business but suck the city dry.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 am

Rather the 30 year hawiye curse than be in a never ending predicament ogadeen found themselves in the killinka region. 8-)
You have 30k Amisom bantus roaming free in xamar, being the law and running over hutus on the streets however I hear you don't mind since they are your original cousins and hutu hawiye are from burundi themselves :jawalrus:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 am

isaq kids giving u guyz karbash lately :lol: ma hawiye bey idhinkaga tuustay :lol: :lol: .

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 am

The only isaaq kids karbaashin me is iidoor thots in london :ahh:

Just being honest. Hawiye had 30 years to fix their shit and haven't taken a step forward, deep down every hutu knows this.

They've realised they haven't got what it takes get out of this nightmare and have once again called upon Darood to fix the mess they created.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:41 am

If hawiye is from Burundi that's actually not bad when compared to people who claim to be from yemen, but have no real historical evidence to back up their claims. It's a case of who is ur daddy?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.