Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ugaasyada jubaland 100 years ago

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: ugaasyada jubaland 100 years ago

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Great find Met, but please just post the whole info to educate Ogadeen about their history in Waamo in sha Allah. Unless you are saving it for good reason.
I can share the whole finding but it spills too much tea. I will if they press me tho

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:05 am

What a fake lie, your midgan clan was too busy hunting for food after a spectacular defeat by your iidoor neighbours. You lost everything and became low cast slave. Someone in this position cannot expand let alone have 10/Ugaases

heres the truth though

:russ:

Here is the source unlike you I provide them

http://books.google.ca/books?id=jRMWPSf ... an&f=false

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 am

GranpaKhalif, cuz don’t use the enemy clan as weapon to attack Ogaden. Waxaas waa doqonimo iyo gunnimo

Ogaden iyaka baa u taliyo laangaabta ilma Bucur Bacayr oo ku gumadey Gaashaamo

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 am

Interesting so when did the First darood boon arrive in jubbaland cause they claim kismayo as their own

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:04 am

looks fake sources ?
lol if I post the full discovery that I've made, you'll regret asking for the source.

Besides, it isn't even a text, they are screentshots, how the hell does one forge that?

How do you feel about 23 ogaden ugaases to your measly 4 in jubaland? :lol: Siyad barre should have a statue in every marehan town waryaa, the nigga mugdi iyo boon like status buu idinka saaray wallahi.
Nothing will be more embarrasing than iidoor running around free between degahbur and wardheer almost a century ago, that is why you got the name doqonkii ogaden isn't. :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:16 am

What a fake lie, your midgan clan was too busy hunting for food after a spectacular defeat by your iidoor neighbours. You lost everything and became low cast slave. Someone in this position cannot expand let alone have 10/Ugaases

heres the truth though

The Ogaden was stuck between a rock and a hard place, they were looma ooyaans in a region named after them can you imagine that. :lol:

KartiHaween
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KartiHaween » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 am

Great find Met, but please just post the whole info to educate Ogadeen about their history in Waamo in sha Allah. Unless you are saving it for good reason.
I can share the whole finding but it spills too much tea. I will if they press me tho
Just focus on sharing your findings with Ogaden, and preferably Ogaden politicians in Waamo admin who will listen and share it with our tol. ones our tol has a full understanding that the land belongs to us, than I believe they wont allow any other Somali to claim Kismayo ever again. Its really pointless trying to prove anything to a bunch of unimportant boons on snet.

JNED

Postby JNED » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 am

Mohamed Zubayr ogaden had 10 ugaases, 9 of whom are from the same sub clan as Axmed madoobe. lol, the same niggas that certain folks would have you believe are land grabbing today and aren't natives to the land.

Cawliyahan Ogaden had 7 ugaaes including Abdulrahman Mursal who had control of all jubaland at one point.

Maqaabul Ogaden had 6 ugaases.

And finally, Marehan only had 4 ugaases. lol, more information resurfaces shedding further light to these niggas being looma ooyaan before siyad barre. No wonder they call the nigga "aabe siyaad", inleen he put them on the map.

Notice they have one less Ugaas than MJs who don't even claim jubaland today, yet MXs oohinta ka dhacaysa waxaad moodaa naag ninkeedi iyo ilmaheediba lagu hor dilay. :lol:
Lol the only reason lower and middle jubba is ethnic Somali land, is because of the ogaden clan. It was inhabited by other lamagodleyaal (cushites) such as Boranas and other oromos who are minority there now and the bajuunis on the coast. Other Somalis are jealous, Ogadens own and inhabit that much fertile land while they have either a dry land or a 4 inch fertile deegaan lmao. My people are blessed. From Shabelle River in the Ogaden, through Jubba River and all the way down to the Tana River (Garissa county). We will unite and everyone who have wronged us using colonial border politics to oppress my people, have lost the war and their genocidal wet dream is over :arrow:

And looooool the Maxamed zubeir dominate fully and are the natives of places like Afmadow, the oldest and biggest district in Lower Jubba. You don't need to explain to these envious descendants of British lackeys and few mooryaans who want to expand their territory in bloody 2018 lmao. They all know what they are doing and who they are. They are shitting their pant. We will go back to our ancestors savagery ways. Subclans who barely have a tuulo in Lower Jubba, want to claim ownership of Kismaayo lmao. Masjidka ciyaarta ha laga daayo. The f-king nerve. They can't even mention a single deegaan their clan inhabit, bigger than afar guri iska soo horjeeda in lower jubba but they own kismaayo? good f-king bye daneeste waaxid

Waamo is and will always be dominated by beesha Absame, historically and forever. Ciil kii haya, ha u dhinto. We will continue doing our diisow dance and saar waamo like our ancestors did for centuries in Jubbaland and NEP, and yall can stay bitter behind a screen.

Noloshii hore iyo ta cusuba qasab baa lagu soo dhaweyni :stylin:

Long live Jubbaland, NEP of Kenya and DDSI/Ogaden region with their 9 million strong population :mrgreen:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 pm

heres the truth though

We used to make idoors pay virgins to use, the only somali clan to do so. We tamed the iidoor, it is us who kept them in that little triangle you see today whereas u see at war with them in the north and keeping you in our place in the deep south.

lol as you can see, even after they became gaalo raac and got the help of the English, we still whooped them everywhere. We karbaashed in xiis, maydh, bulxar and berbera, that's deep into the isaaq territories, we made them send virgins to us, pay geel iyo fardo.

The real question is why deflect from the topic at hand?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Just focus on sharing your findings with Ogaden, and preferably Ogaden politicians in Waamo admin who will listen and share it with our tol. ones our tol has a full understanding that the land belongs to us, than I believe they wont allow any other Somali to claim Kismayo ever again. Its really pointless trying to prove anything to a bunch of unimportant boons on snet.
dont worry. I am working on bigger things inshallah.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:15 pm

GranpaKhalif, cuz don’t use the enemy clan as weapon to attack Ogaden. Waxaas waa doqonimo iyo gunnimo

Ogaden iyaka baa u taliyo laangaabta ilma Bucur Bacayr oo ku gumadey Gaashaamo

We will kill ogaden and their xabashi masters abdi ileey the tigray cock sucker but we hate failmaajo the most the most filtiest darood scumag who sucks the cocks of Ugandan bu rundians go tell your seedi idriis Elba we are coming for those pug nosed ape tell that English poppa of yours Keith that isaaq will not rest u ntill we get rid of that zunuj failmaajo bin goita bin thedoris ibn gaal ibn Catholic pope nacala abihin ku yaal

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

heres the truth though

We used to make idoors pay virgins to use, the only somali clan to do so. We tamed the iidoor, it is us who kept them in that little triangle you see today whereas u see at war with them in the north and keeping you in our place in the deep south.

lol as you can see, even after they became gaalo raac and got the help of the English, we still whooped them everywhere. We karbaashed in xiis, maydh, bulxar and berbera, that's deep into the isaaq territories, we made them send virgins to us, pay geel iyo fardo.
:damn:

Berbera and Mait ?

when did this take place ?

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:02 pm

heres the truth though

Berbera and Mait ?

19th century, before their aabo English showed up to defend and arm them. We used to take their virgins lol.
What was MZ doing in xiis and maydh and f-king berbera.
If colonials never came, they would still be paying up.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:24 pm

X player has spent the last 15 years trying to rewrite this pathetic history.
The iidoors will have you believe they were the heroic warrior Somalis witnessed by R Burton during the 1850s. :)

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Berbera and Mait ?

19th century, before their aabo English showed up to defend and arm them. We used to take their virgins lol.
What was MZ doing in xiis and maydh and f-king berbera.
If colonials never came, they would still be paying up.
Damn no wonder why they worship the British and say Somaliland is muqadis, these people were emancipated by the British :russ:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.