Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:01 pm

We use Doolo wells to this day Cagdheer slave but not as much. It’s not that Cagdheer can challenge us but Isaaq is no longer nomads like Cagdheer still chasing camels.

Isaaq now lives in cities getting educated but those that still rely on camels still use Doolo. Myself I have camels in Wardheer but the kids looking after it are Cagdheer and Oromo. I just pay them $50/month.

No point crying.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:31 pm

We use Doolo wells to this day Cagdheer slave but not as much. It’s not that Cagdheer can challenge us but Isaaq is no longer nomads like Cagdheer still chasing camels.

Isaaq now lives in cities getting educated but those that still rely on camels still use Doolo. Myself I have camels in Wardheer but the kids looking after it are Cagdheer and Oromo. I just pay them $50/month.

No point crying.

Tumaashii kudhashay wasse Ceelasha Guba lagu sheegay midkeed maanta haystaa oo Eyduurtu iska leeyihiin.

Faanka Midgaantii tumaasha ahay ee Ku dhashay ula tag.We do have Cities and towns as well

Hargeisa ,burco iyo Berbera kaliya ayaa magaalo inii ah wax kale waaa small towns.

Jigjiga,Gaarissa ,Kismayo,Dhagaxbuur,Wajir,Kabridahar ,Godey ma tumaashi xumeyd ee kudhashay ayaa iska leh oo camirta??

Gaarisa is larger than Burco
Jijiga is catching up with Hargeisa
Kismayo is larger than Berbera
Dhagaxbuur is larger than Gabiley
Godey is larger all your other villages combined.

Adigaa slave ah oo reerihiina inta lagu wassay Gaashamo aad ciil iskala aamusteen.Midkaan Xabashi ah :myman:

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:56 pm

No surprised the enemy will claim your Victors for their side .

They will remember that name Siyaad Barre for centuries to come .

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:43 am

Cagdheer slave

You don’t control any of those towns but by Ethiopian and Kenyan men.

Like I said I have my camels there as I type and on top of that I pay cheap Ogaden and Oromo to look after them while I send my Idoors to schools.

I know why you bitter.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.