Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Khalid Ali, Faramaajo kicked out Gabre..ninki somalida sedexda ku qabay..and moved the Ethiopian embassy...they hate Faramaajo because he will never suck up to them.

Cowherder, whatever..si soco

Damn Adali why would you claim Doolo of all places

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: The List Of Ethiopia's Famous And Influential People Will Surprise You!....Some people aren't what they seem!

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Khalid Ali, Faramaajo kicked out Gabre..ninki somalida sedexda ku qabay..and moved the Ethiopian embassy...they hate Faramaajo because he will never suck up to them.

Doolo zone and Shilaabo adjacent to Wardheer was inhabited by Marehan, even to this day we live in

Yarmugle
Ceeldibir
Cilaanle
Qolaacan
Gelaadi
Bur Geesole
Lasa Canood
etc

Its not about claiming, its just straight facts sis, the Ogaden you so vehemently defend even though I rarely insult them when you are roaming the forum at least, were collaborating with Xabasha, or I should say they were directly under the Xabasha empire and were forced to fight, iskabadaa Makahil, the Isxaaq who don't even live in the area were brought down from Degahbur to fight Mareexaan, they were all severely defeated. The Makahil were also constantly getting chased around by Habar Yonis. :lol:

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Young lady why you mad, ma anaa martida Xamar ka dhigey adeeradaa? ......Tan yari waa ba imtixaan.

Ps Thank for giving me a wonderful nick and not calling me boy :rose:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm

I also heard that Columbus Ohio were MX city before Yankees invaded 350 years ago.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Since when do marexaan own walaal and wardheer

Last time I checked it was ogaden makahil. Danood was the grazing land i habaryoonis and makahil ogaden used to fight reer caynaashe on and off.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Last time I checked it was ogaden makahil. Danood was the grazing land i habaryoonis and makahil ogaden used to fight reer caynaashe on and off.
adiga you are from akhiso jaarso country maxaa kaa galay the famous walwal incident and the events leading up to it ? who do you think was stationed in Walwal fort ? it was not Makaahil, dont speak about things you don't akhiso iyo jaarso waxaa tahay bba

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:13 pm

Habaryoonis and ogaden fought over doollo and walwaaal. There was no marexaan we don't have you in our poems maybe you are in haile selassie collection

Myaaanaan wardheer iyo w alwaal calankalaaladin that's what yawle said.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Habaryoonis and ogaden fought over doollo and walwaaal. There was no marexaan we don't have you in our poems maybe you are in haile selassie collection

You have missed a few iidoor history month I guess, laangabyahow let X.playa speak for himself adiga you are jeegaanta la wada nacay. :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:25 pm

You have missed a few iidoor history month I guess, laangabyahow let X.playa speak for himself adiga you are jeegaanta la wada nacay. :lol:
Xplaya is busy writing a book about sayid siiigeyste
Ina cabdullah hassan ma sheikh bu aha mise shaytaan.
I am from hawd xplaya is from burco.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:43 pm

So y'all fighting over tuulos near Ethiopia. Amxaaro isku dha dhajis badana.
Lo jire, my adeerayaal don't live in xamar. Stop the sneaky qabil diss lo ku kufsadaye.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:08 pm

adiga you are from akhiso jaarso country maxaa kaa galay the famous walwal incident and the events leading up to it ? who do you think was stationed in Walwal fort ? it was not Makaahil, dont speak about things you don't akhiso iyo jaarso waxaa tahay bba
Are you really going to start this up again? After all your lies were exposed in that one thread ? This is a non starter you don't know the actual details of Walwal, you have the doofar fake news version .

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Xplaya is busy writing a book about sayid siiigeyste
Ina cabdullah hassan ma sheikh bu aha mise shaytaan.
I am from hawd xplaya is from burco.
The gabays, the raids, and the walwal incidents have nothing to do with Hawd mate. Or you minor akhiso clan.

And Sayidka was fighting the British, an honourable thing to do, you hate him because he was Ogaden, and Ogaden have been abusing the iidoor for centuries soo saas mahan :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Are you really going to start this up again? After all your lies were exposed in that one thread ? This is a non starter you don't know the actual details of Walwal, you have the doofar fake news version .
I know that the akhiso and jaarso clan were Haile selassi foot soldiers and they were incoperated into iidooria after he was defeated :lol:

Walwal incident I knew about it before any of you, I am the one who posted about it on Snet and educated you all about it you f-king moron, show respect where it is due.

AbdiCushite
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbdiCushite » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:25 pm

I know that the akhiso and jaarso clan were Haile selassi foot soldiers and they were incoperated into iidooria after he was defeated :lol:

Walwal incident I knew about it before any of you, I am the one who posted about it on Snet and educated you all about it you f-king moron, show respect where it is due.
So you're just going to make stuff up because we exposed that you boon Marehans are actually oromos ??? Can you at least come up with an original lie? How are you going to lie about others being oromo when we brought historical documents to prove your oromo origins.

Also, you THOUGHT you knew about walwal incident , until we educated you on the topic. The thread is still up and everybody can see you get karbashed with facts.

Stupid boon Hunter gatherer. šŸ˜‚

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Doolo zone and Shilaabo adjacent to Wardheer was inhabited by Marehan, even to this day we live in

Yarmugle
Ceeldibir
Cilaanle
Qolaacan
Gelaadi
Bur Geesole
Lasa Canood
etc

Its not about claiming, its just straight facts sis, the Ogaden you so vehemently defend even though I rarely insult them when you are roaming the forum at least, were collaborating with Xabasha, or I should say they were directly under the Xabasha empire and were forced to fight, iskabadaa Makahil, the Isxaaq who don't even live in the area were brought down from Degahbur to fight Mareexaan, they were all severely defeated. The Makahil were also constantly getting chased around by Habar Yonis. :lol:

U can count on border villages and ree Biciidyahan towns but you know very well that you don't have any significant presence or a single district in Wardheer and Qoraxay .

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.