Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ethiopian politics for the Oromos

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Ethiopian politics for the Oromos

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:22 pm

Its not amhara that Ilove I don't hate oromo either but I like oromo shewans who are orthodox Christians. They are proud Ethiopians These kililization is bad for Ethiopia we in Somaliland want to see a strong United Ethiopia run by amhara or oromo or a joint venture. Amhara and oromo need to reconcile. Lets get rid of these skinny agames let the Eritreans eat them. Amhara and oromo eritreans and somalilanders are all brothers in the region. The enemy is tigray.
There is nothing wrong with loving Amharas, I was just asking if you had an Amhara grandmother or mother? It would make sense but now you just sound creepy, do you have an Amahra wife? Wait for your era Khalid because today we can be transgenders but still we can't escape our ethnic. I know you want to be an Amahra Shoan for very long time on this forum hopefully one day you will travel to north Shewa in Amhara region.

Your only problem is Amharas don't allow non-Amharas to become Amharas, I don't see how you will fake it.....
:deadrose:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 pm

How are u going to deal with Abdi ileey?

Some Ethiopian political analysts are predicting a puppet Oromo PM who is ruled by the tplf behind the veil

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:27 pm

My advice to Oromo people have your own country like Eritrea Muslim and Christian Oromo can live together or you will under hasbashi ‘s feet forever. Habashis I mean (Amhara and Tigray). They abused you for long time and would never let Oromo to rule them.separate now or stay under their feet till the end of world.
Oromo can make a strong case and they will take Addis Ababa with them, break away like South sudan, Habasha hate oromo so much, I know some Tigray and Amhar people they hate Oromo, they even hate Haile selassi and curse him day and night even though he was working for their interest.

They are like the slaves who only interested in improving their slavery conditions but don’t want to free themselves. Very sad people. Who is rejecting to have their own country

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:34 pm

My advice to Oromo people have your own country like Eritrea Muslim and Christian Oromo can live together or you will under hasbashi ‘s feet forever. Habashis I mean (Amhara and Tigray). They abused you for long time and would never let Oromo to rule them.separate now or stay under their feet till the end of world.
Oromo can make a strong case and they will take Addis Ababa with them, break away like South sudan, Habasha hate oromo so much, I know some Tigray and Amhar people they hate Oromo, they even hate Haile selassi and curse him day and night even though he was working for their interest.

They are like the slaves who only interested in improving their slavery conditions but don’t want to free themselves. Very sad people. Who is rejecting to have their own country
Walahi amhars hate oromo the most, and tigray hate amhars, the tigray that live in ethiopia want habasha united, but the tigray in eritrea look down on the ethiopian tigray, they consider them back stabbers.

The oromo are masakiin they remind me of the african american who is running around looking for acceptance, they are not confident people.

for example, the muslim amhar is far more confident and anti-ethiopia than the muslim oromo. and the muslim tigray claim completely different ancestory to their tigray cousins, sidaas ogoow walaale :lol:

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Walahi amhars hate oromo the most, and tigray hate amhars, the tigray that live in ethiopia want habasha united, but the tigray in eritrea look down on the ethiopian tigray, they consider them back stabbers.

The oromo are masakiin they remind me of the african american who is running around looking for acceptance, they are not confident people.

for example, the muslim amhar is far more confident and anti-ethiopia than the muslim oromo. and the muslim tigray claim completely different ancestory to their tigray cousins, sidaas ogoow walaale :lol:

Borh Oromo and Amhara share mutual hatred and mistrust. So,why are u belittling the great Galla nation by mentioning the hate narrative from Amara perspective?

Laangaabs are always envious to numerically superior nations :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Borh Oromo and Amhara share mutual hatred and mistrust. So,why are u belittling the great Galla nation by mentioning the hate narrative from Amara perspective?

Laangaabs are always envious to numerically superior nations :lol:
inadeer sheekada hadaad la socotid meesha ethnic war ayaa ka dhici doono mar dhow :clap:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

Haile selassie was an amhara, you only see amharas praising him and his kingdom not the oromos.
Oromos were fooled by being told Haile selassie was really a oromo or had a oromo mother or father mekonnen, they just said that to boost the moral of the oromos and such to prevent any hostilities, but they still got oppressed and massacred by him.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Haile selassie was an amhara, you only see amharas praising him and his kingdom not the oromos.
Oromos were fooled by being told Haile selassie was really a oromo or had a oromo mother or father mekonnen, they just said that to boost the moral of the oromos and such to prevent any hostilities, but they still got oppressed and massacred by him.
i heard he was oromo with amhar rer abti, what are i know is he was shaydaan who was descendants from gaalo who took harar from the muslims including somalis

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:43 pm

I support whats good for Ethiopia amhara are the natural leaders of ethiopia since amdetsion yekuno amlak era .for the oromo guy I am a proud isaaq Somalilander at I dont wish to be amhara or oromo. Nor do I have oromo or amhara tigray wife. This is an oromo disease amhara have opressed you so you hate them. But amhara are good people they are just misunderstood I understand amhara they are Ethiopian nationalist and I respect that. Oromo have identity crisis. Tigray are laangaab and scared of amhara they use oromo against amhara. But it's weird amhara loves oromo they just hate why oromo wishes to work with these tigrays instead work with Amhara in shewa are strong they are fighters and I like fighters the same way I like Russian eastern Europeans English autocracy. I respect haile selassie because he was an Ethiopian nationalist I like menelik because he kicked th a ass of the frengis Italians in adwa. I like Ali micheal of wollo. You can call me an African nationalist. Amharas are proud Africans and I like that

bashe19
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bashe19 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey, what happen to the OIromo Gurage Wachis..... come in give us priefing

:dj:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Its not amhara that Ilove I don't hate oromo either but I like oromo shewans who are orthodox Christians. They are proud Ethiopians These kililization is bad for Ethiopia we in Somaliland want to see a strong United Ethiopia run by amhara or oromo or a joint venture. Amhara and oromo need to reconcile. Lets get rid of these skinny agames let the Eritreans eat them. Amhara and oromo eritreans and somalilanders are all brothers in the region. The enemy is tigray.
There is nothing wrong with loving Amharas, I was just asking if you had an Amhara grandmother or mother? It would make sense but now you just sound creepy, do you have an Amahra wife? Wait for your era Khalid because today we can be transgenders but still we can't escape our ethnic. I know you want to be an Amahra Shoan for very long time on this forum hopefully one day you will travel to north Shewa in Amhara region.

Your only problem is Amharas don't allow non-Amharas to become Amharas, I don't see how you will fake it.....
Khalid Ali you have just been buried alive by our Oromo guest, bisinka iyo yasinka, gacan yare ma nolol baa ku hartay ?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:28 pm

He is not oromo he is tigray who pretends to be oromo. You dumb son of goita you don't see that

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:39 pm

Hey, what happen to the OIromo Gurage Wachis..... come in give us priefing

:dj:
what did u want me to comment on/or say?
the original poster of this is a tigrayan. he has admitted it before on ethiopianreview, a site i used to be on, but left.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 pm

He is not oromo he is tigray who pretends to be oromo. You dumb son of goita you don't see that
:lol:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:26 pm

All Ethiopians are slaves to me. I pray that your country self destructed. Ameen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.