Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oromia Police and TPLF soldiers exchange fire in Ambo, Oromia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Oromia Police and TPLF soldiers exchange fire in Ambo, Oromia

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:00 pm

ALERT Oromia Police is exchanging fire with Agazi soldiers in Ambo. Things are escalating.
All Oromos must be 100% behind Oromia Police-for the sake of our people's survival
financially, morally, physically, etc, oromo must support oromia police.
this is a matter of survival for our people. we have nothing to lose at this point.
all agazi troops must either leave or be sent back in their caskets to tigray!!!!

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Oromia Police and TPLF soldiers exchange fire in Ambo, Oromia

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:31 pm

I like Ambo. You know why? It is the birthplace of the Oromo revolution, it is very stubborn city. I respect that. The Oromo shall succeed and oust the Tigray parasites. I also admire our dear leader, the greater cushite leader Mr Jawar Mohammed

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:46 pm

ALERT Oromia Police is exchanging fire with Agazi soldiers in Ambo. Things are escalating.
All Oromos must be 100% behind Oromia Police-for the sake of our people's survival
this is a matter of survival for our people. we have nothing to lose at this point.
all agazi troops must either leave or be sent back in their caskets to tigray!!!!
well done, nice one, fight the pigs and then declare oromia and we can declare Ogadeniya, well done oromiya, viva DDSI, ONLF, OLF,

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Hmmm. Interesting development the us Secretary of state will be arriving in Addis Ababa soon. Where is Susan rice these days. Sebhat nega and ezeb mesfin are playing a good game

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:39 pm

So the same oromo police that were lynching unarmed somali civilians.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:46 pm

if they wanted to, they could do so, easily.
i'd lay off the abdi'tigrayilley propaganda, bro.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:52 pm

I like Ambo. You know why? It is the birthplace of the Oromo revolution, it is very stubborn city. I respect that. The Oromo shall succeed and oust the Tigray parasites. I also admire our dear leader, the greater cushite leader Mr Jawar Mohammed
i love ambo too, my clan lives there.
they also never welcomed the tplf in the 1980s and 1990's as they were advancing.
while other regions, such as gondar, wollo, etc, welcomed or remained indifferent to their advance to the capital.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:15 pm

Bro you cant feed us with opdo tigra propaganda.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm

War Django maxaa ka khaldan? We Ogaden from the region are 100% behind our Oromo brothers revolution. We are happy and always rejoice at the death of Liyudogs. The Liyudogs attack innocent Oromo people day in day out. What do you expect the Oromos to do. No innocent Somalis were killed by Oromo. Even the ones killed in Awaday were drug dealers

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:28 pm

Obbo Waachis akam jirta. Nagaati.we are already learning Afan Oromo in anticipation of the revolutions success!

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Bro you cant feed us with opdo tigra propaganda.
believe it or not, the average oromo does not see somalis as their enemy.
we see abdi tigray illey and his troops as enemies. they're your enemy too, if you are peace loving somali, who does not support genocide.
don't forget how many somalis abdi and his liyyu have killed, raped, displaced, etc.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 pm

Obbo Waachis akam jirta. Nagaati.we are already learning Afan Oromo in anticipation of the revolutions success!

Ani Nagaa, Galata Allah/Alhamdulilah.
Lol, good bro. my dad and uncles speak the somali language. they learned it when they lived in mogadishu from 1978 to 1981/1982.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:44 pm

We already share 60% of the vocabulary so it won't be a problem to learn afan Oromo once it becomes the dominant language of the federal government. Forza man. Keep moving guys because our hopes of removing the filthy ina Iley from our kilil hinges on ur success in Finfine.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:03 pm

We already share 60% of the vocabulary so in won't be a problem to learn afan Oromo once it becomes the dominant language of the federal government. Forza man. Keep moving guys because our hopes of removing the filthy ina Iley from our kilil hinges on ur success in Finfine.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/badal-w-kariye ... 49273.html

Indeed my brother. look at this book written by a smart somali brother. he focused on the similarities and so on, between our languages. $18 only. a very good read and an eye opener for some of the doubters here who deny our closeness.

yes. we look forward to oromia and somali state forming a strong unit against anymore resurgence of abyssinian rule.
it may sound crazy to some, but yes, we do not want to replace one abyssinian dictatorship (tplf) with another one.
right?!

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:10 pm

We already share 60% of the vocabulary so in won't be a problem to learn afan Oromo once it becomes the dominant language of the federal government. Forza man. Keep moving guys because our hopes of removing the filthy ina Iley from our kilil hinges on ur success in Finfine.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/badal-w-kariye ... 49273.html

Indeed my brother. look at this book written by a smart somali brother. he focused on the similarities and so on, between our languages. $18 only. a very good read and an eye opener for some of the doubters here who deny our closeness.

yes. we look forward to oromia and somali state forming a strong unit against anymore resurgence of abyssinian rule.
it may sound crazy to some, but yes, we do not want to replace one abyssinian dictatorship (tplf) with another one.
right?!
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.