Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would Isaaq ever reconsider unity with somalai?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Would Isaaq ever reconsider unity with somalai?

Postby Adali » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:31 pm

So just because some evil men who happen to be Muslim, do those things, we're supposed to be as bad as them and reject the obligations that Islam set? I'm not saying I'm a good or great Muslim but I try to avoid The major sins and killing a fellow Muslim ranks among the greatest of sins.
Along with sihr (magic or witchcraft), associating partners with Allah, etc....
There is no such a thing as Muslim , there are 100 ethnic groups , 1000 languages and cultures. A Muslim Arab and a Muslim chrisitians are closer in everything then to a Muslim Oromo or Somali.

Thats the reality sxb, this Umah Umah bull crap you hear in Arab/Muslim mosques are nothing but a myth.
Totally agree with this, Black muslim are my brothers, you know what scrap that Somalis are my brothers, arabs are the enemy.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:35 pm

So just because some evil men who happen to be Muslim, do those things, we're supposed to be as bad as them and reject the obligations that Islam set? I'm not saying I'm a good or great Muslim but I try to avoid The major sins and killing a fellow Muslim ranks among the greatest of sins.
Along with sihr (magic or witchcraft), associating partners with Allah, etc....

Brother Waachis, don't waist your energy to explain Islam and Muslims to X the apostate. He is a camel brained Buddhist brick who dwells at the bottom of cheap beer bottle.
Oh, I didnt know he wasn't Muslim lol. I assume all Somalis are Muslim's.
Regardless though, none of the Muslim's of east Africa want to see Somalis killing each other. If you guys cant be under one somalia, just be good neighbors.
I see good people in all Somali clans, from ogaden to isaaq to issa to marehan to hawiye to the Bantu's even who a lot of u hate despite Them being hard workers and being your brothers and sisters.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Blk is closer blah blah. Yeah we get it. The only way a degenerate like Xplaya can fit in is to sow discord among Muslims and emphasise ethnicity and tribalism. Gaal gaal dhalay oo kaadida aan iska maydhin. Lo father iyo aniga iskaa xigna labadiina because before he becomes Iidoor he is a moslem and Somali

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Blk is closer blah blah. Yeah we get it. The only way a degenerate like Xplaya can fit in is to sow discord among Muslims and emphasise ethnicity and tribalism. Gaal gaal dhalay oo kaadida aan iska maydhin. Lo father iyo aniga iskaa xigna labadiina because before he becomes Iidoor he is a moslem and Somali
Actually i was isaaq before my parents told me that my faith is muslim , at age of 4 i knew that i am isaaq a year later i started learning my faith it look me several years to know the basics of of islamic faith. Even today a isaaq infidel like X.playa is closer to me than muslim arab.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Would Isaaq ever reunite with Somalia? or Somaliland with Somalia??

The simple answer is never.

One look at the Daarood and Hawiye posts and Isaaq posts or position is enough to dispel such a dream. The Daarood are preaching their home brewed myth and their Afweyne loyalist positions , while in the other hand Isaaq are sticking to their struggle narrative. The chasm is huge , there is no common denominator.

1- The Daarood , which was a minor clan during the struggle for independence 1944-1960 has now constructed a myth of their own ( during the years of Afweyne 1969-1991) , that they were the pioneers in that struggle that later created the somali republic. In reality the Daarood rule was minor in the struggle to create the Somali republic . In the struggle for independence all parties , SNL, SYL and NUF were led by Isaaq and Hawiye. The first Somali Republic constitution states that " hence forward British Somaliland Protectorate and Italian Somalia will be officially united and henceforth called THE SOMALI REPUBLIC". That is an obvious allusion to Isaaq and Hawiye forming the SOMALI REPUBLIC, or the SNL ( Isaaq party) and SYL ( a Hawiye and others party) creating the union.

Just before the amalgamation , both countries Somaliland and Somalia were to pass in their respective parliament the ACT OF THE UNION. Somaliland passed their act of union on June 27/1960 before Somalia was independent. Somalia was to pass their own act of union and both parties were to agree upon the union. That crucial process never took place.

Somaliland Act of Union.
http://www.somalilandlaw.com/Somaliland ... _Union.htm

What happened was instead the would be independent Italian somalia passed a law on June 18 that gave themselves the power to elect a president by the national assembly ( an assembly which arbitrarily gave themselves a majority 66 sets, wheras somaliland was only 33, how Somaliland accepted such allocations of MPs and many other mistakes is yet to be uncovered, most likely this arbitrary allocations of mps was the result of the colonial overseers). The clause inserted was as the following:

"immediately after the signing the Act of Union of the two Somali Territories (Somalia and Somaliland), the new National Assembly shall elect … a Provisional President of the Republic…”

On july 1 , 1960 once somalia gained independent both national assemblies met jointly in Mogadishu and approved a temporary constitution which was wholly authored by Somalia , using the june 18 clause ( quoted above) the Somalia gave itself the presidency and premiership.

It would be strange for a none-somali to understand such foolishness from Somliland part , but one has to consider the clan based nature of this scheme. The Daarood in SYL second to the Hawiye who held the Secretariat for almost a decade, had an understanding to divide power based on clans , while the Isaaq and the rest of somaliland's tribes had an understanding to divide power based on two territories that joined to form the new state the Somali republic. As soon as the day arrived , the northern Daarood and most none-Isaaq from Somaliland voted with the southerners , betraying the Isaaq majority. Their southern Daarood SYL awarded the northern Daarood minorities handsomely on their betrayal of Isaaq. All major Somaliland positions was given to majority none-Isaaq . Needless to say , the Isaaq population was infuriated and totally disconnected from their politicians in the SOMALI REPUBLIC national assembly.

On January 18 , 1960 , the southern dominated government now introduced an ACT OF UNION , or rather a decree by the southern provisional presidents . The act was never passed by the national assembly , nor it was signed by Somaliland assembly .

http://www.somalilandlaw.com/Somaliland ... _Union.htm

Its obvious from both acts of union that never made it to any united national assembly that both entities Somaliland and Somalia were their own respective countries and government,. A thing today the members of Italian Somalia dispute and claim Somaliland never existed and only Somalia existed , despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Article 11(4) of the 1961 Act of Union, it was again confirmed that
“all rights lawfully vested in or obligations lawfully incurred by the independent Governments of Somaliland and Somalia … shall be deemed to have been transferred to and accepted by the Somali Republic upon its establishment”.

From 1961 to 1991 , a 30 years of conflict followed. As far back as the 1961 members of Somaliland military attempted a coup , the reason behind it , was that Somalia which had no military (only police service) and Somaliland which had both military ( Somaliland scout) and Poilce service , were promoted differently , the souther took the lion share in all promotions and small sergeant in the somalia police was over promoted above the somaliland military which had both the experience and seniority.

Later post the 1969 coup by Afweyne things got worst and members of his Daarood clan and other southerners monopolized all power , and the Isaaq were treated as the enemy within. Economically , politically and regionally the Isaaq were to be absolutely eliminated and reduced into a marginal minorities where they formed absolute majority in Somaliland. New none-Isaaq regions were created to reduce Isaaq territories and reward the none-isaaq , new districts were created for the same purpose. When that was not enough the Daarood dominated government , after the war of 1977 openly declared that Isaaq should be supplanted and their land given to Daarood refugees from Ethiopia ( Ogaadeen) .

After that the rest was history , the civil war began and Isaaq took arms .

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Bro you're a good man and I can tell you that every Cagdheer Muslim, wanlaweyn Muslim, Oromo Muslims (even if they're geeljirees) is a kin of mine and closer to me than any gaaal diinlaawe dhaley oo Isaaq ah like the misfit Xplayer.
Having said that let me correct you slightly: I am FIRST and foremost MUSLIM second I am Lo'leey third a Father and everything else like being Isaaq and SomalI and what ever else comes 4th 5th etc etc etc.....
Last edited by TheLoFather on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:03 pm

No need to dwell and narrate the long bloody civil war , where the southern clans ( italian somalia) along the Somali National army was given full power to pillage , rape, kill and totally eliminate what they called " the isaaq problem" . The civil war and its atrocities is fully documented and the somaliland vs somalia 1960-1969 union conflict is also fully documented .

Then if its so , why after 28 years later the conflict and hate continues, the answer is obvious the Daarood still are pushing their narrative and trying to erase history and again make Isaaq " the problem of somalia". The rest of somali clans , be it Hawiye and Raxanweyn are used as tools as they have been used ever since the union and through out the civil war against the Isaaq.

The difference now is that the Isaaq are in position of power and the Daarood in Somaliland ( those who have betrayed us for 31 years ) are now dominated by Isaaqs . This doesn't go well with the vanquished Daaroods , so they drum up the only card they have " the unity of somalia". Not the unity of the somali republic loool which is obviously a bizarre proclamation since a Somalia republic never existed.

Beyond their crocodile tears , one look at the power sharing in their so called " Federal Somalia Republic" will show how glaringly hypocrites and venomous these sub humans are, they have allocated to themselves 99% of power just as in the 1960s, even renaming the country after their colonial name Somalia and not the union ( the somali republic).

This not some emotional " muslim" brotherhood or " somali" brotherhood this is a vicious unrepentant cancerous clan hate and game to marginalize the Isaaq using the "nationalism card " and the international recognition that these undeserving baboons were awarded by the Westerners.

Despite all that we Isaaq have our boots deeply in these pigs arse , no amount of Western aid and western breast feeding will enable them to defeat us.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Bro you're a good man and I can tell you that every Cagdheer, wanlaweyn, Oromo, Muslims (even if they're geeljirees) is a kin of mine and closer to me than any gaaal diinlaawe dhaley oo Isaaq ah like the misfit Xplayer.
Having said that let me correct you slightly: I am FIRST and foremost MUSLIM second I am Lo'leey and everything else like being Isaaq and SomalI and what ever else comes 3rd 4th etc etc etc.....
Well i don't believe we have something in common just because you bend your ass and kneel and murmur in Arabic praying to some black stone . look at the middle east and islamic world , they do all the above yet they have zero in common.

now take this "allahu akbar" shit some where else. and let people discuss the thraed.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Waachis

It’s not hypocrisy. We are guarding our interests and we will force both Ogaden and nomads and few Muslim Oromo under Ethiopia.

There is no way out.

Ethiopia’s unity is sacred.

Oromo can support Somalia if they want but we will just kick them out from Somaliland while Addis Ababa applies internal pressures.

You have no choice.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm

This guy and X player exemplify everything that is wrong with iidoor. :)

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Bro you're a good man and I can tell you that every Cagdheer, wanlaweyn, Oromo, Muslims (even if they're geeljirees) is a kin of mine and closer to me than any gaaal diinlaawe dhaley oo Isaaq ah like the misfit Xplayer.
Having said that let me correct you slightly: I am FIRST and foremost MUSLIM second I am Lo'leey and everything else like being Isaaq and SomalI and what ever else comes 3rd 4th etc etc etc.....
Well i don't believe we have something in common just because you bend your ass and kneel and murmur in Arabic praying to some black stone . look at the middle east and islamic world , they do all the above yet they have zero in common.

now take this "allahu akbar" shit some where else. and let people discuss the thraed.

Waar 1980's ma joogno ee 'Tola'aayeeey Yaa Isaaq ah' meesha ka la tag!

Any man NO matter what clan, ethnicity or nationality as long as he/she is a Muslim and declares their faith in ALLAH SWT and His Prophets is my brother /sister and have everything in common with me and with each other.
It is gaalo like you we have nothing in common with!

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Waachis

It’s not hypocrisy. We are guarding our interests and we will force both Ogaden and nomads and few Muslim Oromo under Ethiopia.

There is no way out.

Oromo can support Somalia if they want but we will just kick them out from Somaliland while Addis Ababa applies internal pressures.

You have no choice.
Isaaq can't force anything on Ethiopians anyway and If guarding your interests makes you a hypocrite, it still makes you a hypocrite, regardless of how you phrase it, or attempt, to justify it.
Luckily your opinion and that of the isaaq has no relevance in oromia. The oromo alone will decide their fate. If the majority want an United Ethiopia, so be it, if not, so be it. That's in accordance with international law as well, besides being morally correct and justified.
You can't make money in Ethiopia if the oromo boycott the economy, that's where most of the money is made, oromia.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Waar 1980's ma joogno ee 'Tola'aayeeey Yaa Isaaq ah' meesha ka la tag!

Any man NO matter what clan, ethnicity or nationality as long as he/she is a Muslim and declares their faith in ALLAH SWT and His Prophets is my brother /sister and have everything in common with me and with each other.
It is gaalo like you we have nothing in common with!
Dude listen shove this Islam up your stinking ass. Don't try to black mail be with this Arab mumbo jumbo. In fact take the whole Arab janna and shove it in your mothers dark coochie.

Iam Isaaq by virtue of blood and decent never mind you even your gadh wayn Arab god and his Arab Mohammed can't exclude me from whom Iam.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Waachis

There is no way out.

You have no choice.
Why claim Isaaq? We have already discussed your origin in Isaaq Private Group and 99% Isaaq have agreed you are an Amxaara bastard with Isaaq mother.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:33 pm

Balwarama is just a homeless Ogaden. He is desperately trying to paint a picture very far from the reality.

Everyone knows Somalia has no government that controls anything.

AMISOM troops take their leaders to the toilet and bathrooms.

To make matter worse the place is overran by Ethiopian troops; in Kismayo, Xudun, Baidao, Gedo region, parts of Hiiraan.

It’s funny an Ogaden desperately tries to entertain us in this manner when the Mogadishu administration is only known for one and one thing only. They very good at capturing Ogadens and handing them over to Ethiopia like senior ONLF commander Qalbidhagax.

Balwarama would be sold too and he knows it.

So why is he desperate to portray them so greatly?

Well Ogaden coward doesn’t like that his people remind occupied and colonised for over 150 years while Isaac retook their state in mere 10 years (1981-1991).
The Somali National Movement was a 1980s–1990s Somali rebel group. The Somali National Movement was organized in London, England, on April 6, 1981 by Hasan Adan Wadadi, a former Somali diplomat, who ...
Also Ogaden need Somaliland otherwise Somalia alone not only has no chance but Ethiopia will overrun them like they currently are.

They (Ogaden) are the Somali Palestinians except they have no holy land just a desert with fast disappearing camels.

He should be out fighting instead of sitting here with free people building luxury lives on beach fronts.

I pitty them.
Ogaden have and control DDSI,JUBALAND AND NFD.your amxaar curse won't Change anything from the reality on ground. You pitty several Ogaden men been handed to Ethiopia yet the same Ogadens rule and occasionally massacre your tiny border villages in DDSI ? lool. This amxaar is hilarious :russ:

If you have any power in Ethiopia u would have saved your Hawd dwellers from the constant subjugation of the Liyuu police. Gaashamo and Jaamac Dubad massacres :umad:

Mocking the Muslim Palestinians will not make u sound intelligent .Axmaar axmaar dhalay.
Last edited by BestPlaya on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.