Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

update on the recent moyale massacre and fighting between oromia police, militia and OLF on one side---and TPLF

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: update on the recent moyale massacre and fighting between oromia police, militia and OLF on one side---and TPLF

Postby OAF » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:06 pm

When Oromos rise, SL can get back Hawd inshallah. :eat:
SL will vanish along with SNM once oromos rise, Hawd is part of.the Ogaden region, xaaran ayaa meeshas ku degteen with the help of the british, you lot wont step a foot inside our territory its ours its part of.our kingdom.

We will annex berbera from you, and your talking about getting back hawd. :lol:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: update on the recent moyale massacre and fighting between oromia police, militia and OLF on one side---and TPLF

Postby Colonel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:17 pm

Let the habash fight one another meanwhile Absame is watching this with a close eye ready to secure Ogadenia.

I support Oromo Muslims in this conflict however if they win they will try to do the same as tplf. Ogaden is ready to karbash everyone.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Let the habash fight one another meanwhile Absame is watching this with a close eye ready to secure Ogadenia.

I support Oromo Muslims in this conflict however if they win they will try to do the same as tplf. Ogaden is ready to karbash everyone.

lies. we have no reason to mess with somalis. as long as u leave our people alone, we'll do the same.
it's your buddy abdi illey who first raided oromia. they started it, not us.
plus we'll be too busy securing our northern border with 100,000 oromo troops to look out for infiltrating hungry tigrayans.
tigrayans depend on our food. they need us, but we don't need them, that's why shit is real. they rather die in green oromia, than live normal lives in dry tigray!!!

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:59 pm

SL will vanish along with SNM once oromos rise, Hawd is part of.the Ogaden region, xaaran ayaa meeshas ku degteen with the help of the british, you lot wont step a foot inside our territory its ours its part of.our kingdom.

1. i dont think oromos will want to get involved in internal somali affairs. we'll have our hands full with our abyssinian enemies.
the oromo and tigray maybe at war, for a while, i see no future for our relations, while oromo and somali elders always meet and eventually make peace. our border is 1000 KM if not more, we have no choice but to live with each other as somalis and oromos. i prefer peacefully since i fear Allah and i remember the hadith says ''two muslims who meet in battle, will both go to hell.''
do u want a ticket to hell, ? i don't!!

2. personally, i see the somalis staying with ethiopia, as long as they are given true autonomy, and benefit.
a market of 100 million people is way more beneficial to you, than independence.
abdi illey and his generals will be hanged/face justice, then the somalis will elect their own leaders, free of interference of us oromos/ethiopians.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:03 am

1. i dont think oromos will want to get involved in internal somali affairs. we'll have our hands full with our abyssinian enemies.
the oromo and tigray maybe at war, for a while, i see no future for our relations, while oromo and somali elders always meet and eventually make peace. our border is 1000 KM if not more, we have no choice but to live with each other as somalis and oromos. i prefer peacefully since i fear Allah and i remember the hadith says ''two muslims who meet in battle, will both go to hell.''
do u want a ticket to hell, ? i don't!!

2. personally, i see the somalis staying with ethiopia, as long as they are given true autonomy, and benefit.
a market of 100 million people is way more beneficial to you, than independence.
abdi illey and his generals will be hanged/face justice, then the somalis will elect their own leaders, free of interference of us oromos/ethiopians.
I didnt say oromos would fight against somalis, what i meant was that as soon as the habashas lose control they will also lose control over sl which they finance and hold together, without the habeshas the snm terrorist state will go in flames trust me, the isaaqs themselves nearly went into a civil war the last election due to fraud.

If the Ogaden wants independence or be with ethiopia its their choice, but to be honest i dont even think the oromos wants to remain with ethiopia, atleast the majority muslim oromos from the eastern part of oromia wants an own independet oromia.

Lets get rid of this ethiopian prison state which was made by the european powers bro, oromos shed and died most for the history of ethiopia yet the habeshas claims its history as its own.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:57 am

Ethiopia wil stay United and an oromo Christian all time it or a pro oromo waaqist combined with habashishims roots in wollo will.rule .Ethiopia is an old country we will not divide it because of petty tribal politics.

Haile selassie tafari mekomnen gudessa sahhle sallasu oroma amhara gurage sidamo saho talaqmo. Afranqallu karrayu. Isxaaqu hararu igarru haji muse farax Igarre

Long live Ethiopia ababbayahosh tikdem.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 am

The unity of Ethiopia is sacred and holy one.

No one will be accepted to harm the unity of mamma Ethiopia.

Oromo and all ethnics are free to express, protest, burn tyres, blockade fuel supply, burn flower factories but never threaten the unity of this Holy land mentioned in the Quran and injil (Bible).

The current regime may be toppled and in fact should be removed like previous ones over 3,000 years but history taught us one thing; Ethiopia only expanded.

All servants are here to serve and be loyal to united, prosperous and sacred Ethiopia.

I feel your pain brother Waachis. The regime is the enemy not Ethiopia. Our bread basket. Our milk and honey.

May Allah protect her from all evils.

Ethiopia is untouchable and all separatists will be crashed. Ask for regime change but never for a secession as all Ethiopians will defend their country even ones against the regime. That one is not on the table.

Unity will make the port prosperous. Bigger market, bigger money. The West and mother Russia understand the importance of Ethiopia’s holy unity. Motha fokkaz you going no where.

I will leave to day dream on Snet but Ethiopian torch will burn forever.

Ethiopia tikdem. Forever and eternity. Jegna ale.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 am

Hawdian I don like these Tigrian adwans. They need to do some reforms politically the Americans and the Russians both arrived there. The tigrians what is their end goal is that dream abay tigray tigrinya dead. How are things with the asmara dictator badme situation

Did you know a clan cousin of mine was the former djiboutian ambassador in asmara. Wa reer samatar. Any way I don't like these eritreans either They are anti Ethiopia and they love to conspire with Egypt

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 am

Dr Gacanyare

Abay Tigray is dead and has been day since 1993. It’s only hope was reaching an agreement with Eritrea but Isaias closed the door on them.

Then they tried to overrun Eritrea in the 1998 war so they could embed themselves in Eritrea and execute their dream within but once again the Lion of Nakfa stopped them in their paths.

They gave up and to begin with was only the dream of mainly Northern Tigraians namely Adwa, Axum, Adigrat/Agame and Shire slightly.

These groups make the bulk of TPLF seniors and generals including Sebhat Nega, General Samora Yunis, Bireket Simon etc.

The Amhara and Oromo once they retake Menelik palace need to empower pro-unity Tigraians from Enderta, Tembien and the other groups.

Not too much power to challenge local Amhara in Welkait, Tsegede, Kafta Humera and Oromo Rayya-Azebo.

I was talking to my Amhara friends from Mersa (Wollo) and Tselemet agree soft power is needed to handle the minorities.

Btw they told me Mersa has all the Muslimah Amhara beauties. 90% Muslim population. Very devoted and beautiful. They said you have to climb very high mountains to reach them.

In the future I recommend we stop importing low skilled workers from Afran Qallu and eastern Oromo. We need new visas for Amhara girls (17-32, virgins, Muslims preferred but not must, attractive, from Wollo, Shoa & Gojam) to Hargeisa.

This needs to be our immigration policy going forward. In Wollo especially Amhara marry two women so they are aware we need to practice polygamy. We need new stocks to spice things up.

This I believe will have positive social and economical impact. For instance local Xalimos ask for ridiculous wedding prices, that will no longer be an issue.

The Ras

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Good take on the tigres i met a few tigre here in Djibouti they are good people in general and pragmatic. They fear two things oromo making alliance with amhara . Or Amhara that starts mad protests. I know eppf and isias afewrrki still entertains ginbot7. Controlled by that gurage guy. The eritreans the hamasien dictator is not bad we need to bring tigre eastern Sudan eritrean into Somaliland and support them. The former jebha group. As leverage against isias. My fathers brother was very good friends with Hassan al turabi of Sudan alayaraxmo. Isayas afewerki feard him.

We need to support wollo we need to support shewa tulama and we Need to support wollega oromos..

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:34 pm

hawdian, khalid,

i am flexible politically.
if oromos can get their autonomy, within an united ethiopia, sure, i am all for it.
if not, i support secession, over being ruled and oppressed by others,
i will tell you something and be honest here: my entire family, except for a small few, supports 1 ethiopia.
my cousin ibrahim, he is half guji half arsi, has an wollo amara wife who is muslim, he laughs at the idea of an independent oromia.
that's just one example from my family,i have many more i can share as examples of muslim oromos who are strong supporters of one ethiopia.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Ethiopia will remain one my friend. Those Oromo who want secession can go back to Madagascar.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:32 pm

It's my ancestral land, I go back every summer. There's nothing a garac like you, ee walaashii xabashi ku aaso, can do about it. As soon as your xabashi tigrey pimp is out of the picture, we'll be taking what's ours back. :eat:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

It's my ancestral land, I go back every summer. There's nothing a garac like you, ee walaashii xabashi ku aaso, can do about it. As soon as your xabashi tigrey pimp is out of the picture, we'll be taking what's ours back. :eat:
You sure you want the dejavu?

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Ethiopia will remain one my friend. Those Oromo who want secession can go back to Madagascar.
Somalia will remain one as well. Those Isaac who want to secede can go back to Saudi Arabia where their Shaykh descended from.

:stylin: :stylin: :sland: :-@ :-O

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.