Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Ras addresses the Sadaat & Samaroon Nation (SS army)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The Ras addresses the Sadaat & Samaroon Nation (SS army)

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:56 pm

First and foremost the Ras strongly believes in the Sadaat (thanks to Gacanyare) and Samaroon nation. I have spit on many tribes and I can say Samaroon I hardly never disrespected. That stance will continue.

In this world Partnerships are key. Hell even Batman and Superman have their shodhe.

Anyways from day one I said we will welcome DP World and the day will come when we use the likes of UAE to open more doors.

Today it became all too clear. Great opportunity and we grabbed it right time when Gulf crisis kicked in, Djibouti and DP relations went sour.

Somalia backed the wrong partners.

It couldn’t have went better.

Equally Ethiopia partbership is a master stroke. Now it is the duty of Ethiopia to defend theie stalk and interests. Together we can invade Somalia if needed. Somalia knows it can’t do anything except write little protest letters. Soon they will run out off mail addresses to send to.

I feel bad for them.

After Puntland region realises Somalia can’t do shyt, as per usual, typical Majertein, they going to break ties with AMISOM and beg DP World to resume with the P&O cruiseliner project.

My friends believe me all these will happen.

The port will cost $440m to renovate and make it internationally competitive. That means UAE covers 51% of the total investment hence their equity, Somaliland contributes 30% around $132m and finally Ethiopia will cover the remaining 19%, which is about $83m. They will build the corridor.

Do the maths guys; $440-(132 + 83) = $225, which is DP World investment hence 51% equity.

After 30 years, port, free zone, corridor, all equipment and assets on the agreed land will be 100% Somaliland.

For UAE and DP, it’s less risk for them if Ethiopia builds the road for many reasons including security. If some of their contractors get kidnaped for instance by Ethiopian rebels across that vast land it’s bit complicated but Ethiopian Gov has mandate to use force.

Other issues are also land such as people claiming road maybe running inside their farmlands, etc.

Only Governments can handle those things. It’s Africa.

Also the Chinese build amazing roads/highways for Ethiopia.

This is a joint venture just like any other business. It will bring far more economical and development rewards. And equally many challenges too.

The corridor will not follow the Berbera-Wajale road. It’s completely a new road that will pass at least 20km north of Hargeisa.

I believe in the project and I am one of few Idoor who will not spare anything and anyone for the greater good. I don’t care what we sacrifice today in order for our kids to eat good tomorrow. It’s all worth it.

Prosperity is on its way dear SS Army :lol:

Rejoice my people rejoice.

Our business should spring from the salty waters of Berbera to the fresh waters of Lake Tana. Pride, ego and emotions do not put bread on the table.

The Ras
Last edited by AwRastaale on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The Ras addresses the Sadaat & Samaroon Nation (SS army)

Postby Lancer » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Exactly awrastaaale sadaat and samaroon nation is the way for ward here in Djibouti isaaq and samaroon are big shots here. Berbera is the New thing the corridor will be build berbera hargeysa behind 150. Straight to wajaale than straight to Addis Ababa ethiopias capital it's all about the smart trade routs the sadaat nation and the Emirates have been allies for decades isaaq lives in Dubai abudhabi sharja since the 1940 same with Saudi Arabia. Walanweyn is a dead corpse we are gonna burrry walanweyn soon failmaajo will be send to America Saudi and emirate want sheikh dalxiis back I cumar cabdirashid. The walanweyn wiĺl be fucked so hard I hope their pugnosed brother gorrila yuweri saves them because the will be exploited by jihadist salafism irhaabist bantus and Saudis I love 2018

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:47 pm

AwRastaale you are spot on. This can only get better for Somaliland. Ethiopia coming on aboard will entice them to fully use berbera port. I believe dubai or Abu Dhabi will build a five* hotel in berbera and there would be more investment from UAE.
Somaliland leaders have to take advantage of the chance they got. around the horn or east African Somaliland is the favourable destination to invest with stable goverment and opportunity.

The gulf countries will sideline muqdisho in favour of hargeisa now they acted this way and the djibouti gov has helped us aswell.

The Kuwait will invest aswell followed by Bahrain.
We on to something sadaat nation. Guul to Somaliland

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:29 pm

why the rout of the corridor changed to 20km from Hargaysa?? isn't enough Hargaysa environ is getting to much out of somaliland projects? its much wiser to make the corridor far in the west of Hargaysa to benefit the far western regions.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:35 pm

also one close look at the shares 51% , 30%, and 19% is enough to piss anybody off , Berbera belong to SL , let not forget that , sow how is it logical somaliland not only is selling its port for 30 years giving the majority shares to DP they on top of that contributing for its rebuilding ?? so where is the $$$ of leasing Berbera to DP?

Instead of answering the last question , most Isaaq go into a long futuristic fortune telling that the sky will rain gold and DP will invest billions in development , which we do not see in paper.

One other crucial seldom discussed issue is that within the agreement DP gets full monopoly in all somaliland ports, there is a clause banning Somaliland from developing any container ports. since 99% of all modern cargos are shipped in containers , that basically means SL will have no port but DP ports , an unconstitutional foreign monopoly.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Why try to spoil things......just drink the cool aid. :dj: :sland: :up:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

X-Playa

The problem is that you don’t have a clue how these things work and it’s hard to educate an old dog (sayings not applying you’ one).

Maybe this will help you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.