Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I felt like crying for somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

I felt like crying for somalia

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 pm

walahi I watch a show about somalia and how usa is using drones and and displacing poor nomads.
Al shabab finishing them on land. Kenya and ethiopia doing the same. then you have amisom runing people over. Somalia goverment been corrupt and fighting eachother.

it's like a pack of wolf's tearing it whats left of it apart

every single somalia is langaab to the world and we here talking about we are landheer.

As a somaliland they are our somali people and should never look down on them.

:sadbron:

Somaliland is at least peaceful and should open it's door for other Somalis fleeing. let's help our brothers and sisters.

KingWaslawi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Kayd-kii jacaylkaa riyo laygu keenaa, kabbo baan idhaahdaa, mise waaba koob madhan :(

Re: I felt like crying for somalia

Postby KingWaslawi » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:38 pm

F*ck Somalia, you are one soft *ss nigga, Somalia nolol baanay kuu ogolayn adna waad iska dhereerinaysaa.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Dude stop with the qalbi jileec are you mother Therese or.are.you the United nations. USA drone strikes are send from djibouti usa navy is here. Every walanweyn loves reer jabuuti loves ismaciil cumar geele. Every walanweyn and faqash laakin hates Somaliland. Fuck them alshaab international jihadist bring Isis bring al nusra front hizbullah bring every one in dirty south. Bring more African union troops bring Congolese troops bring Joseph kabila tribe Bring all sort of pugnosed apes.
Who gives a fuck aslong as they kill each other In dirty south and keep killing themselves not our problem. Every time a bomb goes off they blame isaaq Somaliland and they blame d ahabshiil. I hope alshabaab behead failmaajo and show it to the world. Oohinta jooji

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 pm

Fuck them id piss on their graves too naxariis daayoo

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

It's sad but that's not our responsibility,. In fact its in our interest. Somalia should totally be dissolved.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

It's sad but that's not our responsibility,. In fact its in our interest. Somalia should totally be dissolved.

That's why your Qabiil is supporting Al-Shabaab! One day your blasted race will be sorry!

Your region of the Horn of Africa is going to hell in a Gari gacan!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:49 pm

walahi I watch a show about somalia and how usa is using drones and and displacing poor nomads.
Al shabab finishing them on land. Kenya and ethiopia doing the same. then you have amisom runing people over. Somalia goverment been corrupt and fighting eachother.

it's like a pack of wolf's tearing it whats left of it apart

every single somalia is langaab to the world and we here talking about we are landheer.

As a somaliland they are our somali people and should never look down on them.

:sadbron:

Somaliland is at least peaceful and should open it's door for other Somalis fleeing. let's help our brothers and sisters.

You are a Wadani person! I commend you for voicing your opinion. :up:

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

F*ck Somalia, you are one soft *ss nigga, Somalia nolol baanay kuu ogolayn adna waad iska dhereerinaysaa.
Nothing soft about it. just been real about the shitty situation Somalis are in.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Nothing soft about it. just been real about the shitty situation Somalis are in.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 pm

I understand yusuf laakin to the world it looks bad on you aswell. don't think them gaalo will have mercy on you after they done with the south

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

It seems the assumption that Somalilands recognition somehow hinges on continued suffering & anarchy in the south is popularly held amongst many on this forum. However, I believe it’s a flawed assumption, immoral and unnecessary. It’s either ignorance & maivety or misplaced hatred for some to believe their success depends on the decay & extinction of their fellow Muslim brother in the south.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:07 pm

No need for qiiro Japan they invited foreign troops they support alshabaab they refused to kill daahir aweys. Walanweyns and faqash are terrorists pirates anarchists
They are savage inhumane creatures they are intollerant tribalists maffia Italian culture niiko and Bantu dance qadaad weyn gudhus sangudhuudhi culture. The love chaos waali and they love to blame their problems on isaaq Somaliland and d ahabshiil . Let them bleed dry we will watch how They exterminate themselves

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:15 pm

You guys need to separate the people and the government. If he feels sorry for innocent people suffering it’s because he is human, Somali, and Muslim.

The sick that believe it will bring you closer to recognition are retarded. Do you actually believe the FSG can stop other countries from recognizing you? You think Somalia can stop UAE the same country you think is choosing you over Mogadishu from recognizing you?

Who gave power to SFG and recognized SFG to have the power to deny your coveted recognition? Reality is they are the ones that don’t want you recognized. And you think Somalia in its worse condition will help your cause? Dumb as fuck!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 pm

You guys need to separate the people and the government. If he feels sorry for innocent people suffering it’s because he is human, Somali, and Muslim.

The sick that believe it will bring you closer to recognition are retarded. Do you actually believe the FSG can stop other countries from recognizing you? You think Somalia can stop UAE the same country you think is choosing you over Mogadishu from recognizing you?

Who gave power to SFG and recognized SFG to have the power to deny your coveted recognition? Reality is they are the ones that don’t want you recognized. And you think Somalia in its worse condition will help your cause? Dumb as fuck!
Who was talking about recognition? All that was said is no humans on earth morn the demise of their enemy.

I certainly don't, never mourned our destruction in fact all Daarood and most Hawiye celebrate it.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Somalia is fine, Ive been here 3 years shes doing great.

When are SLers moving to Hargeisa?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.