Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:49 am

The childeren of goita ibn theodorus are delusional they really think the small faqash remnant has power have no power he is in hiding in Mogadishu Ugandanpug nosed apes protect him. The boons have a major problem ogaden is not going to disappear they have Kenyan troops logistics technical and diplomatic support from Nairobi. Its impossible for hawiye to defeat that autonomous state unless failmaajo and kheyrlaawe break ties with Nairobi which is impossible because kheyrlaawe the corrupt thief he launders money via Kenya Nairobi and he has shady deals with the Kenyan to I believe failmaajo is powerless he has no army no legitimacy and no control over galmudug puntland jubbaland and south western state.
warya khalid , please leave my cousin granpa alone, we only karbash each other when it comes to kismayo, other than that he is more important to me than idoor or majerteen,

granpa waa nationalist marehan, but he is my nationalis marehan, he is also part time sheikh leave him be please,

only Ogaden can attack or insult marehan, waa ur cousins, we will sort out our issues with kismayo,

granpa, khalid is right, my son and his son are enemies, khalid waa doqon xoolo idoor ah, luckyl my son will be able to kill his son as his son will be doqon gaal ah with qaat addcition, idoorka waa xoolo,

if it wasnt for ogaden, these idoor xoolo would today be 98% christian, the Sayid and Ogadens saved them,

granpa dont waste time with khalid or idoors, waa low IQ xooolo, when they are born, they dont give them shahada, the first thing they hear is siayd barre, darood, sayidka, marehan Ogaden is your enemy, waa xoolo unislamic tribe

they also feed their babies qaat from 3 days old, hence why the very low IQ tribalistic and the qaldanes

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmaajo is the best thing to happen to Somalia; he is making them bisayl for government

Postby TeeriReturns » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:56 am

Grandpa teeri is my enemy my clan fought teeris clan since the 1700s raage ugaas. And muxummad libaan jadeer fought in poetic battles over wells over woman we killled their elders we sang poetry over their dead bodies. It will never stop we will keep killing darood whee ever we find them it normal

We said wataan Absame iyo noqda aanhaarta diida.
And they said wataan maryama luuli iyo magacyosheegta.

Teeris son and my son will be enemies to.

He is alkhadam doqon ogaden who has low iq. But we share one thing we look down on the childere of goita ibn theodorus we consider them midgaan and boon. Failmaajo will be hunted by alshabaab and we will behead him. Or uhurro kenyatra wil humuliate him. Its one way or the other waxba uma dhexeyso. Ogaden is ina cumar jees they don't care about fake jabartisism and al khadamism it's all fake your fake failmaajo handed qalbi dhagax to tigray where was the fake daaroodnimo markaas loool

doqonkan idoor ileen waa xooolo low IQ ah,

warya khalid, what is your obsbsesion with trabalism horta, ninyahow, dont you fear god, wallahi you sin alot, your own insults ahve given you brain dmaagae awow, take it easy, come down with the insults towards marehans,

horta why does every idoor have darood phobia,

darood has single handed fucked every tribe in somalia, idoor has been shagged by daroods, they literally surround that dusty triangle,

come down khalid,

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:20 am

adali,

no somali politician with a sane mind want to get rid of amisom, the reason is,
1)amisom is cheap force that provides monopoly on the use of force
2) gives somali SNA space to develop
3) gives somali government space to focus on institutionalisation of the state rather then soly on security
4)somali politicians want gradual reduction of amisom forces inline with the growt and profesionalisim of somali forces.
5)amisom has a International mandate from UN, ARAB League AND IGAD
6) amsiom has a done a better job the Nato in afganistan...FACT!
7)there are forces that want to undermine the somali state hence why they hate amisom, amisom is the reason we have a goverment, they are the reason why the turks can provide development and security capacity building
8) dont be naive join the EAGLEHAWK nation
This kid Adali is a small thinker. Farmaajo DOES NOT WANT to remove AMISOM. I told him a million times with his pseudo-nationalism, AMISOM should be in Somalia indefinitely. Who does he want controlling Somalia's security with?

Somali 'army" that is going to break along tribal lines in two seconds?
adali is nationalist, thats because his reer dalal uncle is the qaat chewer in chief for now, but he is right, we cannot have them for eternity, which is what you support voltage, cause u use the word indefenetly, warya america has been in japan since 45, in germany, that paid them billions, how long do you want amison in somalia? we will ever get our hosue in order? or rely on foreigners, if you want amsiom there forver, i say let idoorland go and jubbaland make a country, if we cannot control ourselves, why have a fake country?
Yes I am both a nationalist and a Sadian royalty, Ogaden are my brothers we have same Y-chromosome and DNA test will confirm this, sokeeye dadka kale waa iska xignaa, because Sade had 3 sons, Facaye Sade, Mareexaan Sade and Kumade Sade, so our Absame Kumade Sade we are your uncles.
Kablalax is fake because he married Sade's wife when Sade died, but the wife was already pregnant with Kumade Sade and claimed Kumade as his own son, but when Kumade became of age, his mother told him the truth and he moved with his Marehan Sade brother and always knew the truth which is why Kumade Sade today do not even live or border Majerteen but has extensive border with Marehan Sade. The elders knew this which is why the only people who yell Kablalax are the descendants of the Habar Majerteen Xabushis with no shame when they want to turn brother against brother.
When Sade died, Facaye who was curadka left the homestead, Mareexaan who was the middle child was adopted by Kablalax, and Kumade who was still in the womb was claimed by Kablalax.
If you look in Darood tradition those with the longest royal lines are always Ogaden and Marehan with Boqor, Ugaas and Garaado.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 am

Hahha Teeri,

exactly we share the same dream we dominate landscapes blessed is the son of jeberti who resides from the Northest tip of the Somali peninsula (Ras Casayr) to the southern most point of Ras Kambooni and to the east Garissa. Our reach is long and our population plenty.

From what I heard and seen on video jigjiga is a wonderful place.

Iidoor is confined.into a very small space. Darod containment has worked.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Mashalllah good stuff the darood piglets are United again I told you teeri dumb iq ogaden I told you when you see iidoor you will unite alkhadam jabarti pigs now when will you agree in kismayo when will dumb brain dead ogaden invite ilma goita ibn theo in kismayo where is badhi huuraale these days stil in an Ethiopian cage

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.