Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SFG takes full control over UAE trained forces and base in Mogadishu, General Canood

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: SFG takes full control over UAE trained forces and base in Mogadishu, General Canood

Postby Adali » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 pm

lool@cleaning up the nation from Alshabab wahabist,

yeah right and the prove is he is performing ur ritual of balaligsi of looting other country's equipment.
But you are against foreign armies in Somalia, you anti-amisom, you insult us for being dependent on UAE, yet you are calling government taking over management of assets given to us looting.

Your political ideology is all over the place, make your mind up, are you categorical against foreign armies like myself, or are you pro-foreign armies like for example voltage, metamorphis etc
my political position is firm and its with 2 state solution Somaliland and Somalia.

as for Somalia,i wil never endore dofar and hutu narrative and hijack of the state to advance their agenda.

4.5 is the most injustice system in the modern world and ur people are fighting to keep the status quo.

no one is fighting terrorism, all ur clans hid their weapons becuz they see the other tribe as the threat and the moment this fragile joke system of federal collapses they will take over their major cities and national assets.

ur soveriegnt is violated daily and u have xabashi generals in vila italia/Somalia to make sure their interests are not threatened .

kenya have a buffer zone in the south and uses jubaland as Trojan horse.

what u have is a failed state and ur likes r benefiting while the rest of the Somalis are left for nothing.

carablow admin is deep in the pocket of Qatar and turkey, u r nothing but a pawn of a new shadow of middle east that extends to horn of Africa.

there is no loyalities and ur system is corrupt to core, ur ppl use Somaliland card to boost their morals and fool the public that they r taking care of the unity.

what was called republic of Somalia is not coming back as it were. :D :som: :down:
1. Our sovereignty is your sovereignty and you right it is constantly violated by other nations, but we are taking necessary steps to take back control, and this government has managed to achieve at least Air space control, the previous administrations failed to do so.

2.SFG is fighting terrorist actively and it is the only group to do so, KDF aren't, infact none of the AMISOM forces have been in combat for a while.

3.This is why SFG president asked questions at the AU summit about their schedule to leave 2020, so we can direct the funds they are currently receiving to the SNA.

4. This government is united, something we haven't seen in years, the division exist among the MPs not the government.

5. Foreign policy has improved drastically since 2017, we are now moving towards becoming a respected and reputable nation, the neutrality position in the Gulf states crisis was definitely not expected, and we stuck to it despite UAE trying to push us to take sides.

6. Somaliland Berbera situation was addressed quickly and we moved on swiftly, we want development for all regions and administration inside Somaliland, but it must be done through the right channels. We look forward to work with the United Somaliland State.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: SFG takes full control over UAE trained forces and base in Mogadishu, General Canood

Postby original dervish » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:46 pm

I can hardly find any snetter against s/l development.....the issue has always been about Somali sovereignty.
The UAE has accepted the position of the SFG and has issued a statement reaffirming the territorial integrity of Somalia.

Most of the snet iidoors don't want to comprehend what the UAE statement means for them.
They're too caught up in making funny memes.

As I've said from the beginning no military base or Ethiopian ownership of national assets. :som: :up:

dhusomacaan

Postby dhusomacaan » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Soon lidoor will be reminded of why we call them such.

MaydhMax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby MaydhMax » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 am

guutadal daljir is formed under direct control of amaandulaha ciidanka General caanood!
adali rumor has it an abgaal will become speaker, replacing jawari which means kheyre gets replaced by a raxanweyn
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 0&t=391217

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:43 am

The amisom funded government can antoganize the Emirates but don't forget Emirates have more money more wealth more strength than the small darood clan. But you can't run away from emirate they will fund jubbaland and puntland and galmudug. Seperatly and there is nothing failmaajo can do to stop other than writing complaints his powerless. He can send security council letters so what if the UAE breaks international law It's meaningless darod doesn't control Somalia. Somalia is controlled by alshabaab and the clan federal states And they are equal share holders. There is no Somalia sovreingty the afg was given legitimacy by the United States state department in 2012. But it's has no leg to stand on because Somalis don't support that silly unlegitimate governmen run by kheyr laawe.. somalia is dead it has no future

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am

I can hardly find any snetter against s/l development.....the issue has always been about Somali sovereignty.
The UAE has accepted the position of the SFG and has issued a statement reaffirming the territorial integrity of Somalia.

Most of the snet iidoors don't want to comprehend what the UAE statement means for them.
They're too caught up in making funny memes.

As I've said from the beginning no military base or Ethiopian ownership of national assets. :som: :up:
Let me quote your for future reference. You said dp worlddeal will not go through the military base is being build as we speak not far from batalaae. The port deal was under contructiom the workers of Dubai port were there in 2017. Nothing qurjile or failmaajo goita can stop it .walahi ciil baad u dhimanaysan darood dayuusle. The Ethiopians have their cut. Yeey Ethiopia marahdjnu. Yegryelemen Salem New.. somaliland Ethiopia And al sha3bi emirati al carabiyaaaa. Allahu akbar we are almost there. Dream team. Darod iyo Ugandans ilaahay baa is baday loooool

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 am

The amisom funded government can antoganize the Emirates but don't forget Emirates have more money more wealth more strength than the small darood clan. But you can't run away from emirate they will fund jubbaland and puntland and galmudug. Seperatly and there is nothing failmaajo can do to stop other than writing complaints his powerless. He can send security council letters so what if the UAE breaks international law It's meaningless darod doesn't control Somalia. Somalia is controlled by alshabaab and the clan federal states And they are equal share holders. There is no Somalia sovreingty the afg was given legitimacy by the United States state department in 2012. But it's has no leg to stand on because Somalis don't support that silly unlegitimate governmen run by kheyr laawe.. somalia is dead it has no future
emotional outburst ! stick to the facts.

This is how reality is on the ground.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:17 am

Which reality you have no army no police no intellegence you control a few blocks in Mogadishu. Remove The.30.pop African union troops let see if your failmaajo can stay alive ama kan marexaan een caanaa laso baxay. Your situation hasn't changed since 2007

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:25 am

Which reality you have no army no police no intellegence you control a few blocks in Mogadishu. Remove The.30.pop African union troops let see if your failmaajo can stay alive ama kan marexaan een caanaa laso baxay. Your situation hasn't changed since 2007
Our army is now 20-30 thousand trained, equipped and organised in a Somali military chain of command mate.

And we are planning on reopening training facilities inside the country to yearly replenish army, and army reserves. Farmaajo as a friend of the SNA has taken necessary steps to make the AMISOM stay in Somalia shorter and shorter.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:26 am

Why? Are you gonna give us some more of you cagdheer sisters in exchange for timir and caano boodho?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:48 am

I was wondering where all the iidoors were......Sunday services must have ended. :) :up:

ramzy2277
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ramzy2277 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:59 am

was ur mother and sister waiting for that long,

tell them we r here now, let them freshen up ,i like qurjele dh!los clean and fresh

dhusomacaan

Postby dhusomacaan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Why? Are you gonna give us some more of you cagdheer sisters in exchange for timir and caano boodho?
I did not think you would be interested in women, since your futo belongs to the arabi, khaniisiyo.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:04 pm

lol@general canood, is he famous of his lactating breast, i see his bosom popping out
Breasts kulaha niggas showing their qaniisnimo eww

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:20 pm

We shall wait and see if the amisom funded government led by failmaajo can build an army and defeat alshabaab I doubt it he said he will remove African union troops and build an army. I don't see it happening the situation is still as bad as 2007. Let see if failmaajo be better than Hassan cullusow sheikh dalxiis and cabdilahi beer doofaar.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.