Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abdi illey getting ready to wage a war on the oromo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Abdi illey getting ready to wage a war on the oromo

Postby OAF » Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 pm

I wasn't the one threatening to kill anyone after being called ilkoyar but it was rather you who went banana, you went as far as telling me you have a fetish for girls with small teeths.

Reer Cabdille waligood boqortooyo ayey ahaayen, they were the ones who created havoc for the british in Jubaland long before the ilkoyars discovered kismaayo, you ilkoyars are under our boots and farmaajo the softy ass nigga is not gonna be your savior.

Ahmed Madoobe rules you in kismaayo, so you are a marti in kismaayo as well as a marti in mogadishu.
You need to focus in your hometown gaajoharberey instead of focusing on another mans land.

Ogaden is ogaden, cawlyahan is going to recapture its old city baardheere and you bet we will chase you all the way to doolow like we did to barre huuraale.

Sayidka iyo siad barre Ogaden bey ka dhasheen, niman ogadeen ah weeye, ilkoyar yaa ka dhashay bal ii sheeg. gohayba taitoros tedros?
You can never tell me nothing, you just exposed yourself to be an aspiring separatist just like the iidoor, and I merely responded in the event that Ethiopia falls on its sword, all the noble subclans will join the Somali banner, while the Habesha slave will seek independence and secretely worship the star of david, but we will ignore them like the jeegaan, your clannist state is wishful thinking, reality is even SL who have done alot of good and has alot of support and are majority in SL could not achieve this despite Somalia falling on its sword, what makes you think you can achieve independence, not only do SL have more legitimacy, but they have foreign backing who are our enemies, yet still they are no acknowledged, but instead used as proxy war against Somalis from within.

fall back you slave, I already to you, Rer Cabdille is disgraced and slaves, I don't mention Rer Cabdille do to fear and trying to divide anyone, I already told you we have had conflict with Makaahil, we also had conflict with Cawlyahan, we have alot of conflicts with different subclans but our akheeda is the same, we resolve our conflict, we cannot resolve conflict with anti-Somali seperatist like you who worship the star of david.

Yes I have interest in girls with smaller teeth, whats your issue with that, questioning a man's preference of women is straight up gay, sit down you habesha slave.
what makes you think you can achieve independence, not only do SL have more legitimacy, but they have foreign backing who are our enemies, yet still they are no acknowledged, but instead used as proxy war against Somalis from within.
War waxaan waaba doqon, he is comparing us to idoors who already are part of Somalia.

Dhageyso doqonyahow ilkoyarka ah, we have never been part of Somalia, we have more legitimacy as we have wrongfully been added to Ethiopia by the british empire for refusing them and fighting against them.
In the Ethiopian constitution article 39 allows for self-determination, Somalia does not have that in its constitution.

I'm not gonna debate with a ilkoyar who has no clue of what he is talking about, Ogaden Republic will be created so ka nax oo nafta waa :cry:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 pm

I was suspicious of Waachis because he overly focuses on IIley.
We can all agree IIley is a war criminal......but ultimate responsibility lay with the dictatorial tplf junta.
I have nothing against the Oromo.....but their fight is their fight.....we want only to be free of Ethiopia. :som:
Waachis is a supporter of Jawar Mahammed.

Anyone who follows that guy knows he’s insane. One day he loves OPDO and Abiy, next day he hates him. Tomorrow he loves this, then he loves that.

Prior to Jawar being an activist, he was an Ethiopianist and did not associate with Oromos. He only became the man he is after moving to Minnesota to get popularity amongst Oromos and talk rubbish.

So this tells you Waachis POV on things as he’s a supporter and follower of Jawar.

I agree with all you said. Our fight is for Bilisooma of Oromos. And I support the struggles you face next door.

As long as our people’s can understand we are all in the same boat and none of us truly have any power, then there is no reason to dispute amongst eachother.

Stop being a bitch..
Abdis orders were to kill over 100,000 oromo, instead of displace them. His general refused and displaced them instead.
If u think abdi shouldnt be punished for what he did to oromo, and his own people, ur a bitch with no shame or concern for ur people.
Forget jawar. Focus on those with the blood of thousands of oromo on their hands.
When abdis thugs invaded oromia, do u think they spared the local opdo officials ?
No. They were killing them all.
They targeted all oromo, opdo or civilian.
Opdo police were killing and dying defending their people, while ur bitch ass wasnt doing anything.
Tplf and abdi must both go. Simple as that.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Wed May 02, 2018 12:58 pm

I wasn't the one threatening to kill anyone after being called ilkoyar but it was rather you who went banana, you went as far as telling me you have a fetish for girls with small teeths.

Reer Cabdille waligood boqortooyo ayey ahaayen, they were the ones who created havoc for the british in Jubaland long before the ilkoyars discovered kismaayo, you ilkoyars are under our boots and farmaajo the softy ass nigga is not gonna be your savior.

Ahmed Madoobe rules you in kismaayo, so you are a marti in kismaayo as well as a marti in mogadishu.
You need to focus in your hometown gaajoharberey instead of focusing on another mans land.

Ogaden is ogaden, cawlyahan is going to recapture its old city baardheere and you bet we will chase you all the way to doolow like we did to barre huuraale.

Sayidka iyo siad barre Ogaden bey ka dhasheen, niman ogadeen ah weeye, ilkoyar yaa ka dhashay bal ii sheeg. gohayba taitoros tedros?
You can never tell me nothing, you just exposed yourself to be an aspiring separatist just like the iidoor, and I merely responded in the event that Ethiopia falls on its sword, all the noble subclans will join the Somali banner, while the Habesha slave will seek independence and secretely worship the star of david, but we will ignore them like the jeegaan, your clannist state is wishful thinking, reality is even SL who have done alot of good and has alot of support and are majority in SL could not achieve this despite Somalia falling on its sword, what makes you think you can achieve independence, not only do SL have more legitimacy, but they have foreign backing who are our enemies, yet still they are no acknowledged, but instead used as proxy war against Somalis from within.

fall back you slave, I already to you, Rer Cabdille is disgraced and slaves, I don't mention Rer Cabdille do to fear and trying to divide anyone, I already told you we have had conflict with Makaahil, we also had conflict with Cawlyahan, we have alot of conflicts with different subclans but our akheeda is the same, we resolve our conflict, we cannot resolve conflict with anti-Somali seperatist like you who worship the star of david.

Yes I have interest in girls with smaller teeth, whats your issue with that, questioning a man's preference of women is straight up gay, sit down you habesha slave.
what makes you think you can achieve independence, not only do SL have more legitimacy, but they have foreign backing who are our enemies, yet still they are no acknowledged, but instead used as proxy war against Somalis from within.
War waxaan waaba doqon, he is comparing us to idoors who already are part of Somalia.

Dhageyso doqonyahow ilkoyarka ah, we have never been part of Somalia, we have more legitimacy as we have wrongfully been added to Ethiopia by the british empire for refusing them and fighting against them.
In the Ethiopian constitution article 39 allows for self-determination, Somalia does not have that in its constitution.

I'm not gonna debate with a ilkoyar who has no clue of what he is talking about, Ogaden Republic will be created so ka nax oo nafta waa :cry:
I put you on the hot seat, its normal to put someone on a hot seat when they have said or done something out of the norm, we do it even before it reaches that. For example I once had a fight with a Rer Dalal guy in London, it got really heated and I ended up humiliating him, he had a gang background, the guy tried to threaten to off me using the gang, I fear nobody but my brother advised me not to be stubborn and lets contact the elders, not even a crazy Rer Dalal gang banging youth from London could stand up to the elders, so the elders got involved and we had a meeting between the families and about 30 other elders to resolve the matter, we were both put on the hot seat by the elders albeit seperately, they really threw false accusations, laughed at us, and just generally tried to annoy us to the point that we became emotional. I didn't understand this, remember I am a lickle yute in London myself with zero understanding of dhaqan of elders. The wisdom behind this procedure is to make the two opposing parties emotional to such a level they expose their true feelings.

I am not holding hatred for Rer Cabdille I am just putting them in the hot seat, because of Madoobe and Iley, deal with it, its not about division or Hatred for Rer Cabdille.

You are responding emotionally this is normal and what I expected, and it exposes alot of things about you, me as the elder putting you on the hot seat, it doesn't expose anything about me because I am merely trying to expose your hate by instigating, so the entire family tree can see your true face.

my conclusion OAF is you're a subclannist, a facist, anti-Somali scumbag, Habesha slave, seperatist, and to be honest you are no different to iidoor, and yes iidoor joined the union, that is their sharaf their bragging rights, you were a slave back then ! go get lock off you habesha slave don't be dumb, speaking of which, you calling me a doqon is like a African American calling me nigga, I find it funny if anything. :lol:

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed May 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Your not living in reality, who am i a separatist to ? how am i a separatist to you when im part of Ethiopia? I don't think you have the brain to solve that out as your going on and on with your senseless rubbish.

I am stating facts while your stating false bullshit, i think you should visit the nearest clinic for mental issues.

You're claiming am i against somalinimo while your refusing the people of the Ogaden region to break away from Ethiopia, don't you read what you write on here? no wonder no one takes you serious in this forum :lol:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 pm

If Ethiopia were to collapse tomorrow and the opportunity for the Somalis in that region to breaks away, presented itself. The Doqonta Ogaden would wait for the next master to take charge in Addis Ababa. They have been abused, both mentally and physically, to the extent that in every region they inhabit, it has some foreign master giving them instructions. They and their Oromo cousins are no different. They are both broken people.
I was expecting you mr duufle, kolkii ogadeen lasoo hadal qaado ayu duufka kasoo dhareera.

We Ogadens are ready for breaking away as soon as ethiopia collapses, infact we will break away before it collapses by pushing for the article 39.

Abdi Iley has alerted the ONLF when he met them in nairobi, so how does it feel that you have yet not received your recognition but the ogaden will as soon as they declare themselves independent?

Do you know why? because the Ogaden region is more important than your desert shithole you call a country, we got the worlds oil and gas while you have nothing but mountains and sahara with outdated destroyed soviet port.

Loool,

Donqonki Ogaden, importance is subjective and speaking about if something happens is wishful thinking. What can't be denied are facts today. We can compare our current situation to yours. You are ruled by puppets who control with iron fist on behalf of a third party. You have zero freedom, you can't chose your leader or criticise your leader. On they other hand we are free mentally, physically in every way. I have more freedom in Somaliland than the west. So tell me, my demented special needs friend; what's Ogaden gonna do with oil and gas. A commodity that's complicated to extract and import. How will the most backward people amongst even the generally backward Somalis benefit from what lies underground.

Never mind, don't bother. Just go back to eating from straws.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:24 pm

In terms of Adali's mentality, he sees his clan as powerful as USA. Would the honourable MXs do the honour of giving advice to their lost brother 'Adali' to stay out of matters between OGs and the rest of Ethiopia. I don't want diss MX cause of this headless chicken running all over the place. where's Ugaas Typhoon when you need him. :lol: war waxan naga qabsada Oromadii u alalaasaya, Oromadii qudhoodii baa runta ka sheegaysa inaanay waxba iska celin Karin. Kan Adalina sidii duqsigii buu meel walba ku dhacaya. :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed May 02, 2018 1:27 pm

Your not living in reality, who am i a separatist to ? how am i a separatist to you when im part of Ethiopia? I don't think you have the brain to solve that out as your going on and on with your senseless rubbish.

I am stating facts while your stating false bullshit, i think you should visit the nearest clinic for mental issues.

You're claiming am i against somalinimo while your refusing the people of the Ogaden region to break away from Ethiopia, don't you read what you write on here? no wonder no one takes you serious in this forum :lol:

Your interrogation is over OAF, sit back down, what you mean refusing you to break way from Ethiopia ? slave mentality ! set yourself free, whether that region is under Ethiopia as it has been for hundreds of years, or if its an independent state in the hypothetical sense, I am still Somalinimo generali so I don't watch that seperatist nonsense. People in that region are my people, except for the Habesha Slaves Rer Cabdille, and yes we have been one state, whether it be under Adal, different clan chiefs, under Ethiopian East Africa, parts of Kilinka were even part of Italian Somaliland, the current border is not even recognized, what you mean we were never part of one state ? states come and go, my people in kilinka are still my people 1 people forever ! sit down you filthy Habesha scum, go to Gondar and become servants to them, we no longer want your service Rer Cabdille scumbag, we had several Rer Cabdille maids back in the day in Mogadishu. ;)

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed May 02, 2018 1:28 pm

If Ethiopia were to collapse tomorrow and the opportunity for the Somalis in that region to breaks away, presented itself. The Doqonta Ogaden would wait for the next master to take charge in Addis Ababa. They have been abused, both mentally and physically, to the extent that in every region they inhabit, it has some foreign master giving them instructions. They and their Oromo cousins are no different. They are both broken people.
I was expecting you mr duufle, kolkii ogadeen lasoo hadal qaado ayu duufka kasoo dhareera.

We Ogadens are ready for breaking away as soon as ethiopia collapses, infact we will break away before it collapses by pushing for the article 39.

Abdi Iley has alerted the ONLF when he met them in nairobi, so how does it feel that you have yet not received your recognition but the ogaden will as soon as they declare themselves independent?

Do you know why? because the Ogaden region is more important than your desert shithole you call a country, we got the worlds oil and gas while you have nothing but mountains and sahara with outdated destroyed soviet port.

Loool,

Donqonki Ogaden, importance is subjective and speaking about if something happens is wishful thinking. What can't be denied are facts today. We can compare our current situation to yours. You are ruled by puppets who control with iron fist on behalf of a third party. You have zero freedom, you can't chose your leader or criticise your leader. On they other hand we are free mentally, physically in every way. I have more freedom in Somaliland than the west. So tell me, my demented special needs friend; what's Ogaden gonna do with oil and gas. A commodity that's complicated to extract and import. How will the most backward people amongst even the generally backward Somalis benefit from what lies underground.

Never mind, don't bother. Just go back to eating from straws.
Bal horta intaad waraaqad qaadato duuflow, duufka iska tir before you respond to me.

Ethiopia had its hands in your latest election, one of the leaders of somali kilil went to somaliland ordering your idoor khat addicted people to vote for the emotional sacsac muse, muse biixi.

After the election was done and ethiopia did its job, the Liyu Police leader ina laba goole was welcomed like a president in muse biixi's inauguration, the same man who massacred idoors both in gashaamo and jaamac dubad.

Muuse biixi is the new dictator in somaliland, who jails elders and kids for mentioning the word ''somali'', how do you live freely?
Ethiopia has its hands in your shithole, it controls it in every direction and your here saying im under occupation.
How does your brain work horta mr duufle? or is your head filled with duuf?

You would sell your own mother just to avoid being part of Somalia, this is normal among your people and history as you did the same when ogaden was karbaashing you in hawd and you ran to the british to save your ass.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Wed May 02, 2018 1:34 pm

In terms of Adali's mentality, he sees his clan as powerful as USA. Would the honourable MXs do the honour of giving advice to their lost brother 'Adali' to stay out of matters between OGs and the rest of Ethiopia. I don't want diss MX cause of this headless chicken running all over the place. where's Ugaas Typhoon when you need him. :lol: war waxan naga qabsada Oromadii u alalaasaya, Oromadii qudhoodii baa runta ka sheegaysa inaanay waxba iska celin Karin. Kan Adalina sidii duqsigii buu meel walba ku dhacaya. :lol:
Maxaad ka filaysa boonkan waashay? for the past 8 years he has been on the same tree hiding from us when we re-captured kismaayo :lol:

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Wed May 02, 2018 1:36 pm

We can all agree IIley is a war criminal......but ultimate responsibility lay with the dictatorial tplf junta.
I have nothing against the Oromo.....but their fight is their fight.....we want only to be free of Ethiopia. :som:
Waachis is a supporter of Jawar Mahammed.

Anyone who follows that guy knows he’s insane. One day he loves OPDO and Abiy, next day he hates him. Tomorrow he loves this, then he loves that.

Prior to Jawar being an activist, he was an Ethiopianist and did not associate with Oromos. He only became the man he is after moving to Minnesota to get popularity amongst Oromos and talk rubbish.

So this tells you Waachis POV on things as he’s a supporter and follower of Jawar.

I agree with all you said. Our fight is for Bilisooma of Oromos. And I support the struggles you face next door.

As long as our people’s can understand we are all in the same boat and none of us truly have any power, then there is no reason to dispute amongst eachother.

Stop being a bitch..
Abdis orders were to kill over 100,000 oromo, instead of displace them. His general refused and displaced them instead.
If u think abdi shouldnt be punished for what he did to oromo, and his own people, ur a bitch with no shame or concern for ur people.
Forget jawar. Focus on those with the blood of thousands of oromo on their hands.
When abdis thugs invaded oromia, do u think they spared the local opdo officials ?
No. They were killing them all.
They targeted all oromo, opdo or civilian.
Opdo police were killing and dying defending their people, while ur bitch ass wasnt doing anything.
Tplf and abdi must both go. Simple as that.
Where the hell did I say he wasn’t in need of punishment?

I said he’s a puppet, studge, coward taking commands from his fking masters.

I’ve lost relatives because of his recent b/s. Don’t bitch at me you stupid idiot. Did I say I supported him? How many years has the government been displacing and killing Oromos? Abdi is new to our problem, but he’s definitely not the top guy.

With that said, go screw off you Piece of shit. Ilmo diqala.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed May 02, 2018 1:38 pm

We don't want no sequel of 91 in Kilinka, for Iley to be ousted, first oust the TPLF and Habesha deep state in Ethiopia.

Don't be too harsh on Waachist, he is Oromo nationalist try to relate to him, I agree he is misplacing his focus on Somalis and Iley but still don't neglect that Iley is a condom that has also been used against Oromos.

Brother waachist, muslim macca bro, lets deal with the pagan habesha idol worshipers together, then we can sort out our differences, then I will support you hanging Iley, infact I would gift him to you to hang him in the largest Oromo town.

Lets rid ourselves from the oppressive trinitarian pagans

Nah. I want both tplf and abdi gone.
My beef aint wit somali. Somali and oromo are brothers. And will be, long after abdis gone.
Its, our beef, is with abdi, a man who made a huge fitnah and bloodshed between two major muslim groups. We expect that from our atheist tplf enemy, not from our muslim, cushitic, kin.
Somalis are smart, and quick witted, im sure they can elect a much better leader than the thug abdi.
All my somali ethio allies are literally angry that the new pm hasnt handled the abdi issue yet.
Individuals like abdi should not be allowed to even TRY to divide us.
I dont care about tigrayans, i care about somali, afar, etc.
Tplf dont border us, when they run, we wont live with them, but we(oromo and somalis) have a border thats over 1000km long, we will be neighbors until Allah decides its the day of judgement
Last edited by Waachis on Wed May 02, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed May 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Jaalle zidane you know very well Adali is ready to ride out with Ogadens against Oromo agressors, beenta iska dhaaf ! I will not support Oromo, iidoor against any Ogaden, this is what is always used against me, this false sense of Daroodism that dhaboyaco always use, war I want Darood to stand for Haqq, I want Darood to unite upon Haqq, and I am for freedom of speech with common sense, I have not insulted a single Ogaden outside of the scum bag Rer Cabdille like Madoobe and Iley, Ogaden are my family I have no hate for them. debate as an individual with another individual, don't try patronize me or call for help from other Marehan on Snet, Smile is already on my case. :lol:

If you want to insult MX go for it akhi, sida dumar maxaad u xishooneysa, throwing empty threats, why do you even care what Adali says if its not hitting your vulnerable spots. :lol:

I am talking to the lowlife OAF, not you or other Ogadens.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed May 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Maxaad ka filaysa boonkan waashay? for the past 8 years he has been on the same tree hiding from us when we re-captured kismaayo :lol:
Boon yahow gaalo raaca, ma adigaa rag iska dhiciye war yaa doqonkan runta u sheego, kismaayo kdf ayaa magan u tahay kolke meesha ka tahriiban waa tagaysa walle iyo bille adigo iyo amxaarta waa la idin xasuuqi :clap:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Wed May 02, 2018 1:51 pm

We don't want no sequel of 91 in Kilinka, for Iley to be ousted, first oust the TPLF and Habesha deep state in Ethiopia.

Don't be too harsh on Waachist, he is Oromo nationalist try to relate to him, I agree he is misplacing his focus on Somalis and Iley but still don't neglect that Iley is a condom that has also been used against Oromos.

Brother waachist, muslim macca bro, lets deal with the pagan habesha idol worshipers together, then we can sort out our differences, then I will support you hanging Iley, infact I would gift him to you to hang him in the largest Oromo town.

My beef aint wit somali. Somali and oromo are brothers. And will be, long after abdis gone.
Its, our beef, is with abdi, a man who made a huge fitnah and bloodshed between two major muslim groups. We expect that from our atheist tplf enemy, not from our muslim, cushitic, kin.
Somalis are smart, and quick witted, im sure they can elect a much better leader than the thug abdi.
All my somali ethio allies are literally angry that the new pm hasnt handled the abdi issue yet.
Tplf dont border us, when they run, we wont live with them, but we(oromo and somalis) have a border thats over 1000km long, we will be neighbors until Allah decides its the day of judgement
As I have said many times, I am not for Iley, I am against him, but I see the bigger picture, the bigger problem is not some lowlife slave of Habesha scumbag, its the Habesha themselves who are our problem whether it be the Tigray or the Amhara, the trinity star of david are the oppressive enemy, Just like you are saying Amhara are oppressed and your allies, we made that mistake with Tigray, remember TPLF we sponsored them and we wanted freedom for them, freedom for Somalis, freedom for Oromos, but what happened is Habesha simply continued under Tigray instead of Amhara.

Understand the basic difference between us and them, you and I can go Masjid pray jumma together, we can eat Halal food together, we can marry each others sisters, we are muslim, I encourage us to work out our differences sure, so I understand your hate for Iley, but do not ever dare to equate Iley with his masters the Habesha scum who are using him to oppress the Muslim Somalis more than their recent use of him against Oromos. In that case if you want to make into this big enemy of Oromo people, by equating him with the Habesha, I see you as a hypocrite, you are already a hypocrite for singing kumbaya with the Amhara, but if you start being hypocrite against a Somali even if he is the devil himself, thats an issue, thats aggression and you have stepped outside of the neighborly brotherhood, you have made Iley into Satan and turned Amhara into Angels.

Learn your history brother from macca.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed May 02, 2018 2:45 pm

As I have said many times, I am not for Iley, I am against him, but I see the bigger picture, the bigger problem is not some lowlife slave of Habesha scumbag, its the Habesha themselves who are our problem whether it be the Tigray or the Amhara, the trinity star of david are the oppressive enemy, Just like you are saying Amhara are oppressed and your allies, we made that mistake with Tigray, remember TPLF we sponsored them and we wanted freedom for them, freedom for Somalis, freedom for Oromos, but what happened is Habesha simply continued under Tigray instead of Amhara.

Understand the basic difference between us and them, you and I can go Masjid pray jumma together, we can eat Halal food together, we can marry each others sisters, we are muslim, I encourage us to work out our differences sure, so I understand your hate for Iley, but do not ever dare to equate Iley with his masters the Habesha scum who are using him to oppress the Muslim Somalis more than their recent use of him against Oromos. In that case if you want to make into this big enemy of Oromo people, by equating him with the Habesha, I see you as a hypocrite, you are already a hypocrite for singing kumbaya with the Amhara, but if you start being hypocrite against a Somali even if he is the devil himself, thats an issue, thats aggression and you have stepped outside of the neighborly brotherhood, you have made Iley into Satan and turned Amhara into Angels.

The amara have no power. They are not a threat. They have border issues with at least three groups, tplf,sudan and the afar. They arent in a position to harm any of us. This aint 1974.
If they become a threat, then it would be worth discussing. Until then, tplf is enemy 1, and abdi is 2.
Abdi not only weakened the ogaden struggle, he weakened the oromo, who had tplf cornered, by opening another war front against the oromo.
The damage he did was great. I just read his militia tortured a pregnant lady, to the point that her baby was born with scars and wounds. He wouldnt even let her go to addis ababa for better medical treatment. No one who believes in Allah should defend him.

The new pm had a major tplf general jailed recently, dont worry, tplfs time is almost up.
They will go down fighting before declaring independence, but will lose.

Learn your history brother from macca.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.