Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I told you beggars will be beggars

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I told you beggars will be beggars

Postby AwRastaale » Fri May 11, 2018 6:46 pm

The Beggarbahante cats are once again at it. Yesterday they were trying to boast about running away with Somaliland arms, not that we trust them with any arms, but here again today they asking for employment as per usual.

Ethiopia has Liyu to uproot Cagdheer (you kill a pest with its own), and we have our own Beggar Militia from Dhulos to contain Dhulos. They are usually recruited from rival subs in order to gain more resources over the others. Ever since the Bahrarsame joined our Beggar Units, they have gained the upper hand. Today they control all resources same way Reer Abdulle controls the rest of Cagdheer thanks to Ethiopia throwing them some peanuts for destroying their own freedom.

Both of these folks and units will only be needed until there is some little resistance from their other halves but the day that is completely wiped out, they will be dismissed.

We know tomorrow they will beg Abdiweli Gaas if he discovers a new qamadi. They are ours for now and they must be used to punish their nomads. That's why I don't respect Beggarbahante. They finished their shoes running between from Hargeisa and Garowe.

Enjoy it.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I told you beggars will be beggars

Postby Advo » Fri May 11, 2018 8:12 pm

I think you need ur priorities straight, Isn’t there a clan war in eastern Somaliland with many dead and injured? Yet there’s no report on it by our resident landers or even a topic calling for peace however here u are attacking a different clan who have nothing to do with the current crisis. Hmmmm

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby xiimaaya » Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 pm

The Beggarbahante cats are once again at it. Yesterday they were trying to boast about running away with Somaliland arms, not that we trust them with any arms, but here again today they asking for employment as per usual.

Ethiopia has Liyu to uproot Cagdheer (you kill a pest with its own), and we have our own Beggar Militia from Dhulos to contain Dhulos. They are usually recruited from rival subs in order to gain more resources over the others. Ever since the Bahrarsame joined our Beggar Units, they have gained the upper hand. Today they control all resources same way Reer Abdulle controls the rest of Cagdheer thanks to Ethiopia throwing them some peanuts for destroying their own freedom.

Both of these folks and units will only be needed until there is some little resistance from their other halves but the day that is completely wiped out, they will be dismissed.

We know tomorrow they will beg Abdiweli Gaas if he discovers a new qamadi. They are ours for now and they must be used to punish their nomads. That's why I don't respect Beggarbahante. They finished their shoes running between from Hargeisa and Garowe.

Enjoy it.
Dhqan iyo diin indeed ma leh the finance minster is right .

Don’t you idoor get tired of this bullshit game ? Shoot them after you stripped their guns . They waiting for the next opportunity to bail 😂

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri May 11, 2018 11:41 pm

abti I know.

Next week we going to see them going in the opposite direction like the wind. I personally don't recognise them as Landers but we have fools in SL like theYusuuf oo iska nacnacleeya oo moday wuxu British ku xariiqay inu adeerkod ka dhigay.

Abti Dhulo is no different than a MJ just the British drew them within the line. They can fock off.

formidable

Postby formidable » Sat May 12, 2018 3:35 am

I think you need ur priorities straight, Isn’t there a clan war in eastern Somaliland with many dead and injured? Yet there’s no report on it by our resident landers or even a topic calling for peace however here u are attacking a different clan who have nothing to do with the current crisis. Hmmmm
I remember OD making a thread about the skirmish they had a few months ago, thought his thread was deleted.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:45 pm

abti I know.

Next week we going to see them going in the opposite direction like the wind. I personally don't recognise them as Landers but we have fools in SL like theYusuuf oo iska nacnacleeya oo moday wuxu British ku xariiqay inu adeerkod ka dhigay.

Abti Dhulo is no different than a MJ just the British drew them within the line. They can fock off.
in that case we have to change our constitution and exclude dhuloos. if not, they have the same rights like any other landers. it will take some few more years to completely reach our goals. right now JSL controls 95% of dhuloos country and almost all of them tolerate our presence p. i don't understand why you like to spit on them. you and ben dover are becoming more like adeer X. playa. you bustards are isaaqists to the core you don't believe in somaliland as it is right now.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun May 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Question is out of all the tribes a Ethiopian would pose as on Somalinet why it was easiest for Awraastle to pose as a Isaaq and fit in? Hmm, interesting...

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon May 14, 2018 4:00 am

Question is out of all the tribes a Ethiopian would pose as on Somalinet why it was easiest for Awraastle to pose as a Isaaq and fit in? Hmm, interesting...
Coz I’m Isaaq al Duria by blood and I have my houses and properties in Hargeisa, which await for me.

I am Ethiopian by citizen by choice. I don’t need to be there but I took the citizen coz I like united Ethiopia.

dhusomacaan

Postby dhusomacaan » Mon May 14, 2018 6:27 am

Coz I’m Isaaq al Duria by blood and I have my houses and properties in Hargeisa, which await for me.

I am Ethiopian by citizen by choice. I don’t need to be there but I took the citizen coz I like united Ethiopia.
Lol you are a raw meat eating xabaash pro Ethiopia but anti Somalia no wonder youre pro seccesionist :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon May 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Most of the snet iidoor reject this fellow.......so what he is can be anyone's guess. :)

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Most of the snet iidoor reject this fellow.......so what he is can be anyone's guess. :)
we do disagree some Times but no one rejected him. ras hawdian is isaaq but not fully Somalilander.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 am

No somalilander rejects our sadaat brother hawdian Who is our ambassador in mekele Addis Ababa.
a garxajis hy isxaaq warrior from daroor to New hargeysa. . He just doesn't value qurjile because qurjile are not so loyal biitches. Hawdian is from hargeysa xafaada New hargeysa he is from awbarkhadle. As original hargeysaawi. Qurjilles can't be trusted we say dadka guura dhulku Maguuro. I am interested in the land we don't value qurjilles

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat May 19, 2018 6:10 am

The Qurjile kid knows how I will treat them.

I'm glad more and more Isaaq see them for who they are.

Unwanted pests. Go to Hartiland.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Hawdian they think we care for qurjilles they are pest we virus. Qurjilles have no honor you can buy their loyalty it's lacag wa dayuus. Wa cidwalba u dhaarto. We only care for the land

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.