Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I support beesha PL always ruling Somalia if

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MaydhMax
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

I support beesha PL always ruling Somalia if

Postby MaydhMax » Sun May 20, 2018 10:49 am

.... if they abolished both Puntland and the federal system and afterwards declared a unitary central government that is led by the President (who's a PLer) and is based in Bosaso the new permanent capital of Somalia

When elected president of Somalia in 2004, Abdullahi Yusuf AUN should have abolished Puntland and made Bosaso (or another PL city) the new capital of our country Somalia instead of Mogadishu

SomalilandFinest

Re: I support beesha PL always ruling Somalia if

Postby SomalilandFinest » Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 am

Hawiye will never let that happen. Even marehan wouldn't let that happen. Also abdullahi yusuf was never elected president he was chosen by the ethiopians and international community to help them invade Mogadishu.

Besides Bosaso is too small and ugly to be capital of anything also bosaso is already prone to ISIS and Al shabab attacks so I think every somali would gladly tell you that your idea is horrible. You want to move the capital to a mini mogadishu.

I dont think Puntland has a legit leader amongst their ranks , these are the same people who were completely in bed with the pirates from 2011 - 2015

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Anigu in support cismaan maxamuud rule of Pentland I like booqr burhan. Anigu I hate cudur maxamud cabdilahi beer doofaar. Abdirashid ali sharnarke was a good guy to.. there are 3 clans I support in the south sacad siciid because of general caydiid and they have been our allies. Xawaadle because of jimcaale in the 1960s and diigil mirifle. The rest are our Somaliland enemies

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun May 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Aniguna i support SL's monarch: PL to form one formidable descendents of arab state.

Khalid ali, op waa isaq, he wants pl to be ur central govenment without injecting insult add ur two piece. Remember its ramadhan

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Farhanyare your cayr you guys are pro darod. All you hawiyes bring darood pig in Mogadishu. Failmaajo cabdilahi yusuf. You guys love darood or look up to them. I have always said hawiyes are bantus maskixyan you guys are inferior slaves. You remove afweyne but you welcome his nephew doofaarka Ma cune fuudkisa aancabba. Isaaq is consistent darood is nijaas. Meeshaynka taabtanan iska maydh

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun May 20, 2018 6:26 pm

bal daya mataga.. war maxeey cayda.. Did hit a nerve?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun May 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Waliginbaa soo ciyaarsiya darood hadhowna a cawda. Horta hawiye caqliginu wa sides how can you select in your Mogadishu but dad juhala baad tihin

formidable

Postby formidable » Tue May 22, 2018 6:55 am

bal daya mataga.. war maxeey cayda.. Did hit a nerve?
Seems like the lack of qaad during Ramadan is having an effect on Khalid :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.