Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Horta How Come There Are NO Religious Programmes On ESTV - Ethio-Somali Television? - Even During Ramadan?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Horta How Come There Are NO Religious Programmes On ESTV - Ethio-Somali Television? - Even During Ramadan?

Postby TheLoFather » Tue May 29, 2018 2:58 pm

I have been watching it for several days for a quiet some time on each occation at Habaryaro's house and there were nothing on except News, daanto and riwaayads.

Where as ALL other Somali television station including even RTD Djibouti are showing quraanic recitals, muxaadaro and Ramadan related programmes for all most all day.

Why the difference?
Last edited by TheLoFather on Tue May 29, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Horta How Come There Are NO Religious Programmes On ESTV - Ethio-Somali Television? - Even During Ramadan?

Postby Nubis » Tue May 29, 2018 3:05 pm

I don't know. I rarely watch tv.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Horta How Come There Are NO Religious Programmes On ESTV - Ethio-Somali Television? - Even During Ramadan?

Postby barbarossa » Tue May 29, 2018 3:55 pm

May the dhaanto gods be favorably disposed towards the Kilinka population.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Quit childish jabbing, you're clearly onto something. This is not ESTV, eh?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Tue May 29, 2018 4:36 pm

^ Zidane, please, don't deny the kid the rights to exercise his religious beliefs. He is an ardent born-again fadhikudirirstfari.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue May 29, 2018 5:06 pm

:lol:
Last edited by TheLoFather on Tue May 29, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue May 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Huuno adigu diyaarada ka ma dagtidba miyaa?

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm

Depends, but I work often, since I am an hostess.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue May 29, 2018 5:32 pm

I see!....btw, how is the situation with those girls who were jealous of your good looks and work ethics?

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Wed May 30, 2018 12:38 am

I see!....btw, how is the situation with those girls who were jealous of your good looks and work ethics?
Thanks.

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 am

^ Zidane, please, don't deny the kid the rights to exercise his religious beliefs. He is an ardent born-again fadhikudirirstfari.

Time, and time again he's running with nonsense propaganda against kilil5 posing as innocent kid from the block. I think he has some old wound that is not healed yet.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:23 am

I don't watch Somali TVS. But I am subscribed to SLN TV and horncable on youtube channel .

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Because the tigre led govt wants to turn the poor ogadens into non muslims. In turn they get dhaanto and other ogaden boodbood dances

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Wed May 30, 2018 5:07 pm

I have been watching it for several days for a quiet some time on each occation at Habaryaro's house and there were nothing on except News, daanto and riwaayads.

Where as ALL other Somali television station including even RTD Djibouti are showing quraanic recitals, muxaadaro and Ramadan related programmes for all most all day.

Why the difference?

an Ogaden guy who is friends with my abti asked cabdi iley same question directly ,

rephrasing with cabdi Iley said, "each region has their own TV station, the christian Oromo and ahmaar and tigre complained the muslim oromo were creating islamic shows and showing it to the rest of ethiopia and since the oromo muslims speak speak ahmaar and were spreading it to all chritan ethiipians in that language-the christian oromo, ahmaar and tigre were pissed so they demanded they also be allowed to create christian themed shows not just in af ahmaar but also in tigre (there are muslim tigre), harari, somali and canfaar langiages -so the Ogadens were pissed about this and said hell no , the canfaars and hararis and muslim oromo refused too -so DDSI government Ogaden brought up a compromise which we all agreed on - there will be no religious themed shows in any regional presidency TV shows, no islam , no christianity spread - the Christians feared their people will be islamasised, the musilm oromo, Ogadens , hararis and cafaars feared Christian themed shows in their local tongues will spread Christianity so they were also up in arms but all this came up because of the divide between Christin and muslim oromos who were kidnapping the Oromia TV station to spread their respective religions both in ahmaar and af oromo"

that is from the horses mouth, if you look , the Ogadens seem to bring in religious shows on fridays, aids, ramdan etc, they can get away with no complains as we are 100 muslims but Christian oromos were causing a headache becasue \oromo musilms spread it in both ahmaar and af oromo and then it did not help ahmaar and tigre did not want their muslim populations demanding islam themed show slots, so DDSI idea of no major religious shows were adopted and thus religious show are limited

then after this cabdi iley threw out 500 ahmaars who robbed jidwaq houses in one day from jigjiga (they got the houses during mangusuts time)

also all oromos were kicked out - muslim, non muslim etc from DDSI to somalisise the region even more, tigre langaabs prefer to stick to their own region anyways and only harari muslims are allowed to come to DDSI

ethiopia is today khalid calis worst nightmare, there is no one ethiopia - its multi ethnic federlaised ethiopia were a somali kid from Ogadeniya can go to makele or adis or gondor and emand to be taught in af somali , but then the other ethnics can demand the same in one of the four rgonised languages: somali, ahmaar, oromo andtigre, then the idea is too slowly balkanise the country and each group goes its own way

i hope that helps kid,

NB islam shows are allowed as long as we are not "spreading islam or christianity in the habashi kuffar cases or oromo kuffar cases" so ESTV does have islam shows as long as we dont spread it, like wise for our pig eating friends as long as they dont spread it to us musilms,

to far no one cared until oromo were at each others throat, cruse be on a race that is divided on religious grounds, waa enemies tom each other,

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Why the difference?

an Ogaden guy who is friends with my abti asked cabdi iley same question directly ,

rephrasing with cabdi Iley said, "each region has their own TV station, the christian Oromo and ahmaar and tigre complained the muslim oromo were creating islamic shows and showing it to the rest of ethiopia and since the oromo muslims speak speak ahmaar and were spreading it to all chritan ethiipians in that language-the christian oromo, ahmaar and tigre were pissed so they demanded they also be allowed to create christian themed shows not just in af ahmaar but also in tigre (there are muslim tigre), harari, somali and canfaar langiages -so the Ogadens were pissed about this and said hell no , the canfaars and hararis and muslim oromo refused too -so DDSI government Ogaden brought up a compromise which we all agreed on - there will be no religious themed shows in any regional presidency TV shows, no islam , no christianity spread - the Christians feared their people will be islamasised, the musilm oromo, Ogadens , hararis and cafaars feared Christian themed shows in their local tongues will spread Christianity so they were also up in arms but all this came up because of the divide between Christin and muslim oromos who were kidnapping the Oromia TV station to spread their respective religions both in ahmaar and af oromo"

that is from the horses mouth, if you look , the Ogadens seem to bring in religious shows on fridays, aids, ramdan etc, they can get away with no complains as we are 100 muslims but Christian oromos were causing a headache becasue \oromo musilms spread it in both ahmaar and af oromo and then it did not help ahmaar and tigre did not want their muslim populations demanding islam themed show slots, so DDSI idea of no major religious shows were adopted and thus religious show are limited

then after this cabdi iley threw out 500 ahmaars who robbed jidwaq houses in one day from jigjiga (they got the houses during mangusuts time)

also all oromos were kicked out - muslim, non muslim etc from DDSI to somalisise the region even more, tigre langaabs prefer to stick to their own region anyways and only harari muslims are allowed to come to DDSI

ethiopia is today khalid calis worst nightmare, there is no one ethiopia - its multi ethnic federlaised ethiopia were a somali kid from Ogadeniya can go to makele or adis or gondor and emand to be taught in af somali , but then the other ethnics can demand the same in one of the four rgonised languages: somali, ahmaar, oromo andtigre, then the idea is too slowly balkanise the country and each group goes its own way

i hope that helps kid,

NB islam shows are allowed as long as we are not "spreading islam or christianity in the habashi kuffar cases or oromo kuffar cases" so ESTV does have islam shows as long as we dont spread it, like wise for our pig eating friends as long as they dont spread it to us musilms,

to far no one cared until oromo were at each others throat, cruse be on a race that is divided on religious grounds, waa enemies tom each other,
Huuno thanks for the in depth explanation but I must correct you on one thing!
Why the Fckk you assume me to be the offspring of a Ri'?
I am NOT a kid and if you must try a cheap insult at me at least call me the BULL CALF Okkk!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.