Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just how peaceful would be Somalia under Oromo rule

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lemma

Just how peaceful would be Somalia under Oromo rule

Postby Lemma » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:14 pm

The qoti like Wachis immigrated to Somalia for work but I want to immigrate to Somalia to lead. You see two different mindsets and I'm telling to all of you that it can work. We send ENDF to secure the borders and we send in "president" Girma Birru and vice president Seyoum Mesfin. We aren't trying to colonize you so, don't take this the wrong way. We are trying to help because you can't rule yourselves and your former Italian masters aren't coming back to help you.

It's the time the peacekeepers of Ethiopia to rule Somalia and in return for helping you we settle in Somalia....... :D :D :D

Oromo president and Tigrayan vice president, I'm telling you Somalia will be the best country under us. We are just superior rulers than you so, please give up brothers. Give up on ruling because you can't, you were never meant to rule rather you were meant to be ruled.

Saeedlfc

Re: Just how peaceful would be Somalia under Oromo rule

Postby Saeedlfc » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 pm

Lol become relevant in Ethiopia before you think about Somalia

AlQahtani

Postby AlQahtani » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:50 am

Hunguri weena, oromo are coons in Ethiopia how are they reaching for somalia? Besides there's enough bantus and half bantus here already. Allow soonka ii daa

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:26 am

Poster is not Oromo. Lol

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:41 am

Woyyane stop trolling .

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:13 am

Do MODs slept on the wheel by allowing this troll to defecate the site with impunity.

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:53 am

Poster is not Oromo. Lol
What is he? All Ethiopians are the same to me

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:51 am

Poster is not Oromo. Lol
What is he? All Ethiopians are the same to me
he's a grasshopper chaser from tigray.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Why Ethiopia is getting a navy though I thought the country is land locked and has no sea
I wish good all the peoples of the horn We need peace , development taking care of our population and competing rest of the world let busnises folow peace and prosperity Ethiopia and Eritrea make up their differenses , respect and coexistance.

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:35 pm

No fuck Ethiopia they are our eternal enemies

Nolol cusub
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nolol cusub » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:24 am

As usual. Very difficult to tell the difference between an oromo child and oromo adult.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:00 am

:lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:07 am

The qoti like Wachis immigrated to Somalia for work but I want to immigrate to Somalia to lead. You see two different mindsets and I'm telling to all of you that it can work. We send ENDF to secure the borders and we send in "president" Girma Birru and vice president Seyoum Mesfin. We aren't trying to colonize you so, don't take this the wrong way. We are trying to help because you can't rule yourselves and your former Italian masters aren't coming back to help you.

It's the time the peacekeepers of Ethiopia to rule Somalia and in return for helping you we settle in Somalia....... :D :D :D

Oromo president and Tigrayan vice president, I'm telling you Somalia will be the best country under us. We are just superior rulers than you so, please give up brothers. Give up on ruling because you can't, you were never meant to rule rather you were meant to be ruled.

This nigga is aw rastaale.

LaY-D_LicK
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: SomaliLand Royalty ... Londons Fynest ... and Your a fake online character

Postby LaY-D_LicK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:46 am

:lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 am

as of now oromo in Somalia clean the street, cut hair, and all the lower jobs, but soon they will all be deported back to Ethiopia where they belong.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.