Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nabad iyo Nolol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Nabad iyo Nolol

Postby qoraxeey » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:11 am

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel
Every since Faramaajo became president your ptsd has gotten worse..nigga you always crying and wishing him ill. One minute you calling him snake the next you calling him “dangerous and weak”...waad isku dhax yaacaday..you don’t even make sense..always blurting out some incoherent shit...keep crying laangab peasant

Eid Mubarak!
:lol: :lol: Smile, you killed it lol.

At the end of the day Farmaajo is his president too ! Nobody recognizes his clans imaginary country "somaliland" :dj:

Somalia wa haal
Nabad iyo Nolol

bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Postby bareento » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Qoraaxey is around!

How r u young lady :rose:

B.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Dear smile why would i cry because some lad of the boon clan group is driven around in an armored vehicle in xamar by some.apes. and The hawiye clan of m urursade is stealing fund's from the Europeans. Failmaajo will be replaced in a few years by his makers qatar.and ugandans and the Europeans in brussel
Every since Faramaajo became president your ptsd has gotten worse..nigga you always crying and wishing him ill. One minute you calling him snake the next you calling him “dangerous and weak”...waad isku dhax yaacaday..you don’t even make sense..always blurting out some incoherent shit...keep crying laangab peasant

Eid Mubarak!
:lol: :lol: Smile, you killed it lol.

At the end of the day Farmaajo is his president too ! Nobody recognizes his clans imaginary country "somaliland" :dj:

Somalia wa haal
Nabad iyo Nolol
Welcome back Qoraxeey :clap:

You have been missed

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 pm

Mogadishu is the city i am from, where my family members live so don’t expect me to be quiet. Cause it’s directly involving my family. Would you support The gov when your own grandpa must Walk to the Digfeer hospital From the other side of the city to get his dialysis done cause all the roads are closed. Is that humanity?

Farmaajo turned out to be a munaafaq. Remember bariire, when the civilians got killed? Farmaajo promised a full investigation. 8 months later and no investigation has been made.

When he was candidating for presidency one of his promises where to not close roads. And now during his presidency it is the worst period when it comes to closed roads. He even made a tweet few days ago demanding to reopen the roads.

Atleast i condoned HSM for his wrongdoings. But you marehan are sick ppl who sides with ur tribesmen whether they r on the path of Thulm or Xaq.
Faramaajo shut down the UEA base, stopped the wall, freed Tahreebs, neutralized his opponents and is building the biggest army in Africa yet you are still hating nigga :usure:
The roads were closed for security reasons hence why there no suicide bombing during the last ten days of Ramadan or eid. These vendors need to stop complaining and start snitching.
Made somalia an Woreda
Sold out Qalbi dhagax
Bariire incident
Biggest qarax in somali history

#NabadIyoNolol #EthiopiaTikdem
Wtf is Woreda?
Galmudug handed over Qalbi dhax
He has nothing to do with the Bariire acident
UEA was behind the qarax in zoobe and every since he confiscated the money the supposed to go to alshababs and shut down their base there were no more bombings.

Somalia is moving forward😎

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:21 am

Faramaajo shut down the UEA base, stopped the wall, freed Tahreebs, neutralized his opponents and is building the biggest army in Africa yet you are still hating nigga :usure:
The roads were closed for security reasons hence why there no suicide bombing during the last ten days of Ramadan or eid. These vendors need to stop complaining and start snitching.
Made somalia an Woreda
Sold out Qalbi dhagax
Bariire incident

Wtf is Woreda?
UEA was behind the qarax in zoobe and every since he confiscated the money the supposed to go to alshababs and shut down their base there were no more bombings.

Lying is haram. If galmudug handed him over why was he brought to xamar by NISA? Beenta dhaaf. Even sanbalolshe admitted the gov was behind it and that kheire n Farmajo supported that move.

In bariire 10 innocent ppl got killed. And the gov claimed they where shabab. They later on admitted the killed ppl where civilians.. farmajo promised a full investigation. To this day nothing has happened.

Zoobe almost 1000 killed in one qarax. I would not be so confident If i was u knowing Al shabab. When they are quiet like this it means they are planning something huge. I even heard there are 7 vehicles loaded with explosions in xamar atm.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 am

The boons come out to.support their boon president whos is nothing but a failure so far.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:25 am

I hear your man aint doing so well either. :)

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:50 am

President Moses is doing pretty good took over tukaraq .almost as good as closed the border. Inflation is getting better too shilling bay hoos u dhacday. Signing the dpworld andmilitatary base deal... how's your kastuumo doing these days

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:36 pm

Made somalia an Woreda
Sold out Qalbi dhagax
Bariire incident

Wtf is Woreda?

Lying is haram. If galmudug handed him over why was he brought to xamar by NISA? Beenta dhaaf. Even sanbalolshe admitted the gov was behind it and that kheire n Farmajo supported that move.

In bariire 10 innocent ppl got killed. And the gov claimed they where shabab. They later on admitted the killed ppl where civilians.. farmajo promised a full investigation. To this day nothing has happened.

Zoobe almost 1000 killed in one qarax. I would not be so confident If i was u knowing Al shabab. When they are quiet like this it means they are planning something huge. I even heard there are 7 vehicles loaded with explosions in xamar atm.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:42 pm

President Moses is doing pretty good took over tukaraq .almost as good as closed the border. Inflation is getting better too shilling bay hoos u dhacday. Signing the dpworld andmilitatary base deal... how's your kastuumo doing these days
Took over Tukaraq? Lol in your dreams
Dhuuso Local is invisible...mala la arko mala maqlo. He is always probably sitting in a marfash chewing khaat. Irrelevant old man waxba kala ogayn weeyaan. President mustafe Martin is in Garowe having meetings with Puntland officials. It’s over for Jeeganland.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:19 am

Wtf is Woreda?

Nabad iyo nolol abaayo macaan

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:16 am

Still hasnt been a qarax after 40 days but hey what does An abgaal nigger in Swede know about the reality on the ground stick tp xamar unukuh leh xaasidyahow cawaanka ah.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:05 am

Smile ask your darood people gaas is dying of pain he is making threats we are a few miles away from darods biggest capital and city. While failmaajo is busy with visitig Addis Ababa on south Sudan igad summit talking about Dinka and neur miskiinka marexaan maxa kagalay dinka iyo neur islaayey

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:16 am

Smile ask your darood people gaas is dying of pain he is making threats we are a few miles away from darods biggest capital and city. While failmaajo is busy with visitig Addis Ababa on south Sudan igad summit talking about Dinka and neur miskiinka marexaan maxa kagalay dinka iyo neur islaayey
Waar niyaw horta ma nin waalan baad tahay daarod kan aad isku qaadaysa intay kurdidu isu jiraan xitaa u kala fog isku siyaasad iyo isku hadaf midna maaha . Inta inala degana ixtiraamkooda sii iyo wixii dastuurku dhigayo inta kalena cidii ka masuula arimahooda kala hadal wixii soo dhoofana gacan taada ku dhirbaax. Arimaha Ogaadeen ka iyo waxaas oo dhan marka hore waachis iyo oromada wax ka waydii ama danyer carab is mooday inankiisa Uhuuro. Mareexaan ka hadii aad dacwad ka qabto marka hore hawiyaha waydii inay ku wada socdan iyo in kaLe. Hawl aan loo baahnayn hanagu furin daarood ilaahay midayn waayey oo inba meel ku tiiriyey baad isugu kaayo habaynaysa. Stop using the name DAAROOD waayo politically wax macno ah oo uu kuu samaynayna ma jiro ummada islaameed ammaan sii niyaw.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:14 am

Still hasnt been a qarax after 40 days but hey what does An abgaal nigger in Swede know about the reality on the ground stick tp xamar unukuh leh xaasidyahow cawaanka ah.
Zoobe is still fresh.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.