Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess what?!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: Guess what?!

Postby Nomand » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:06 am

Evetything comes in stages. First we get rid of suicide bombing then the enemy will adapt and so will the somali government.

I bet in the next year there will be alot more cctv all over mogadishu. This will stop random assassinations. It is unrealistic to think a country that had no security for 25 years can become safe overnight.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:39 am

No suicide attack. But 147 ppl assasinated. So much for progress #NabadiyoNolol
147 people were assasinated? Bullshit !! There was only one assasination where some crazy dude killed a security guy and he was caught and was sent to prison.

Something is telling me that you get the propaganda one source from Nabar and Naxdin members on Twitter or Dahir Culusow fans, and divulgate it.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:37 am

Twitter news=fake news

Come with actual sources

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 am

147 people were assasinated? Bullshit !! There was only one assasination where some crazy dude killed a security guy and he was caught and was sent to prison.

Something is telling me that you get the propaganda one source from Nabar and Naxdin members on Twitter or Dahir Culusow fans, and divulgate it.
You telling only 1 person got killed this whole ramadan?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 am

Twitter news=fake news

Come with actual sources
SmilelikeTrump

Prove me wrong or stfu. Nobody takes u serious. We are adults. I am ready to back my words with evidence. Fake news kulaha indho adeyg. Qabiliste waaxid

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 am

:lol: maniacs! 147 killed but lets celebrate because they didnt die by qarax. You cant make this stuff up
Thats the nature of NabadiyoNolol team. Waa retarded people.

Watch the Link Below. It’s video of Al shabab carrying out assasinations. N these ppl have the nerve to shout NabadiyoNolol. Autistic miyaa dadkan?

http://somalimemo.net/articles/9145/Vid ... a-Sh-Hoose

SuldaanMaplesyrup
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanMaplesyrup » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:09 am

:lol: maniacs! 147 killed but lets celebrate because they didnt die by qarax. You cant make this stuff up
:dead:

These boons had too much quule for Ciid :wow:

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Interesting to see that the only people backing Farmaajo up here are from his clan, hmmm :?

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Bring reliable sources not some fake charts from Twitter or from mediocre blogs of Farmaajo haters !!!

I was in Mogadishu last April and as far as I know there was an Abgaal soldier who shot his nephew for money in Dharkenley right next to Dhuxusha between Suuq liif and tukaanka Ahmed Baraaf. And the government warning the mooryaans to get out of Siliga Americanka and they refused and after few days the government forces attacked them killing 11 of them and seized the land they occupied for over 27 years. If you consider attacking the mooryaan looters as in assasination then it seems to me you’re nothing but a mooryaan yourself !!

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Interesting to see that the only people backing Farmaajo up here are from his clan, hmmm :?
Interesting to see the people who supported Culusow, hate Farmaajo.

And what other reasons do you think the Bucur Bacayr kids hate Farmaajo other then him being a Sade/Darood man? Farmaajo has done more for them than Dhuuso Biixi did. Farmaajo rescued hundreds of iidoor kids from Libyan jails, gave them $1 million when the storm hit in Loyacade and Berbera areas.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Bring reliable sources not some fake charts from Twitter or from mediocre blogs of Farmaajo haters !!!

I was in Mogadishu last April and as far as I know there was an Abgaal soldier who shot his nephew for money in Dharkenley right next to Dhuxusha between Suuq liif and tukaanka Ahmed Baraaf. And the government warning the mooryaans to get out of Siliga Americanka and they refused and after few days the government forces attacked them killing 11 of them and seized the land they occupied for over 27 years. If you consider attacking the mooryaan looters as in assasination then it seems to me you’re nothing but a mooryaan yourself !!
Nabad iyo Nolol!!!

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:40 am

Interestingly enough, the same people who hated HSM with a passion. It's almost like...like these people were never nationalists to begin with. :?

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:54 am

Nabad iyo Nolol!!!

That’s it? Is that the only thing you got?? A mooryaan on mooryaan crime as usual. That is not something Farmaajo can stop. Even a first world countries like the US can’t stop Black on Black violence...

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:58 am

Interestingly enough, the same people who hated HSM with a passion. It's almost like...like these people were never nationalists to begin with. :?
Wrong! The Sade people supported Culusow at the beginning until the Ceelcade incident happened and in fact he went to Kenya and bowed for the dead Kenyans. We had a reason to hate him

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 am

Wrong! The Sade people supported Culusow at the beginning until the Ceelcade incident happened and in fact he went to Kenya and bowed for the dead Kenyans. We had a reason to hate him
Wrong! Marehan supported the gov Untill Hurdaaye n Yuulka got fired.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.