Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Postby Mustafee101 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Daroood have been in office in the amisom bunker for a year they already claim xafaaado and entire districts in Mogadishu. These jabartis think we are unfamiliar with Mogadishu dude we used to be in Mogadishu in the 60s and70s and 80s. Waliba places such as hodan casabalarab affaridood xamar weyne shingaani. We had businesses in Mogadishu before darood learned how to dress as a human
Nope ! We believe it belongs to all Somalis. But Darood contribute a lot in Xamar. Also, Darood have been in Xamar since Garaad Xamargale (a Warsangeli pioneer from Sanaag).

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain now

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Nonsense daroods have been cleansed from xamar since 1991 cabdilahi beer doofaar tried to re install darood in xamar in 2007 he got removed. Failmaajo serves hawiye interest he is not even independent like cabdilahi beerdoofaar. Failmaajo works for affarqooble
I have never heard of that wasakhgali fellow . Xamar belongs to mudulood reer xamar cadcad banadiri dir.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: President Farmaajo refused to go to Addis Ababa and told Ethiopia I’m the captain nowhere

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Abkow, Neighborhood doesn’t just mean a whole district. Yes, there are Darood neighborhoods in Xamar! Sheekh Cali Sufi all the way to Ileys apartment is Darood area. Ileys apartment is the new tall building in Hodan, between Sheekh Cali Sufi and the buildings in Casa Popolare where the bank workers used to sleep during Jaalle Siyaad gov’t. Ileys is owned Sade Reer Garaad man. In Wadajir, Daroods live in Xoosh neighborhood and some in between suuq liif and Axmed Baraf. In Abdiaziz, the big pharmacy (I think it’s called Jimaale) all the way to Hadarmud cinema is also Darood.

There are also large population of Digil iyo Mirifle people. If you pass number 4 and head to Lafoole or Afgooye, you would notice there more Maymay speakers than af Maxaa and almost every Bajaaj has Koonfur Galbeed flag on the back. The thing is Hutus having been leaving Mogadishu for Nairobi and Europe in big numbers since 2006 and Digil iyo Mirifle people having been coming in big numbers from Koonfur Galbeed. Darood diasporas return back to get back their properties as well. Jareers are everywhere, and I’m guessing either they haven’t left Somalia or each family has like 20 kids :? . iidoor kids come to Xamar for a job opportunities and usually end up cleaning Darood hotels such as hotel Ramada, Royal Palace hotel, LeafCamp and Sayid hotel.
Lol don’t let HG n wacbudhan Da’ud hear you. Typical sheeko daarod loool.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:16 am

who is this guy claiming mogadishu war mogadishu is a hawiye city never forget what happened in 91 when the deris abgaal so praised by Sayidka started massacring their own neighbours. Ya daaroodoow you are fools if you invest even one cent in xamar berito reer unuku leh oo pangada wata aya ku iman ka digtoonoow.

Invest in Garowe, Cabudwaaq, Laascaanood, Kismayu, Gaarissa, Bosaaso etc Ilaahi ba landheer idin ka dhigay. Maxa ku falaysa meel aan xita qashin gaari aqoon?

War isku dhaqan ma nihin isku afna manihin, jareer bayba guursadan iyo balaayo.

See uu hadlan ban la yaabay areey unukah mobleen ban ahay ka kud

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:18 am

God bless Farmaajo Nabad iyo Horumar Ha uso Koordhiyo Somali Intu Joogo.

My Great Grand father would be proud today, he asked Farmaajo’s mother to marry Farmaajo senior and today he is
a Great beloved Leader! Mashalaah

Madaaxdi Hoore Ha cayina Iska daaya even if you disagree

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.