Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Listen up little qoti or should I call you "wachis"

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Re: Listen up little qoti or should I call you "wachis"

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Jarso are Oromos. Watch this video of their leader during the Barbaarta in Addis Ababa in the month of Ramadan. Start @ -4.45.

Also, funny as heck is the old Ciise man talking. Honestly, the way I look at it, Ciise has many things good going for them in Ethiopia, but we came to support other Somali clans in the meeting held in Addis, start @ -14.00. "Niinka oo magaca usheegesin", lol. Sitti folks don't even care DDSI exists. They beat to their own drum.

OP you are Tigray. What are your people wailing about? Open link, https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewto ... 6#p4890426

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:29 pm

D/p

St8OuttaDirree
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby St8OuttaDirree » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Calling the Jarso Somali because they speak Somali, is like calling the Gurgura Oromo because they now speak Oromo.

Not all Jarso speak Somali, and not all Gurgura speak Oromo.

The Jarso living deeper into Somali territory have slowly become Somali they way Gurguras in a sense became Oromo.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:24 pm

The Oromo and Somalis will make peace eventually if the Oromo put their interest ahead of abyssinia and Inna Iilay is removed from power.
The Somalis right now in Ethiopia are going through a transition period and are hoping for a peaceful transfer of power without breakdown of law and order.. It may not be long before ONLF leadership goes back to the country.

If the Oromo want to keep their new found freedom and independence, it will be in their interest to work with their neighbors.. It may not be too far off when the Xabashi cousins(Tigray+Xabashi) having been cornered team up again to to attempt to "re-establish" their hegemony.

The Somalis will not accept a continuation of things as before. As the Somali state re-establishes itself all eyes will be on the Somalis in Ethiopia.

luis1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby luis1 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:27 am

Talo:
It may not be long before ONLF leadership goes back to the country
ONLF is almost inactive now.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 am

Talo:
No, they are still well and alive, as a matter of fact the peace conference is about to open again, where the TPLF which still has the power behind the scenes will have to accept the demands from ONLF.

If Abdi mohamud is out of the picture, the rebel group would gain massive support on the region.

What would be really smart for both Abdi mahamoud and ONLF is to push for article 39 and ONLF to play along.

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Talo:
No, they are still well and alive, as a matter of fact the peace conference is about to open again, where the TPLF which still has the power behind the scenes will have to accept the demands from ONLF.

If Abdi mohamud is out of the picture, the rebel group would gain massive support on the region.

What would be really smart for both Abdi mahamoud and ONLF is to push for article 39 and ONLF to play along.
Marsin, the TPLF is no more. They only control their region now. Their few remaining Generals have been removed as recent as today. The head of the eastern division of the Ethiopian military was sacked today, he was a big time backer of Iilay.

The meetings the TPLF were holding with the ONLF in Nairobi was a desperate move. Even then the lunatics still expected the ONLF after standing on it's neck for 20 years to fight it's political and armed conflicts with the Oromo & Ahmara coalition.

The ONLF is led by seasoned veterans. Their primary adversaries are the two historical rulers of Abyssinia, namely the Xabashi and Tigre. The Somalis must make peace with Oromo led Ethiopia and begin to address what is it they exactly want.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.