Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White guy wed Dhabayaco girl in Garowe

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: White guy wed Dhabayaco girl in Garowe

Postby CaliBurco » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:12 am

Majerteen girls have always been easy to marry. Meher badan iyo kharash kaa bixi maayo.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:51 am

Caligaab you wouldn't be saying this if she turned out to be from your enclave: you guessed it: Burco. Truth is it could've of been any one of the thousands of women back home suffering from buufis...

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:24 am

What's with these converts, especially Minneapolis and their fetish for Somali women? Can't they find an arab bride to order or even Asian docile one?
Cuz Somali girls are the easiest. Sad but true. This is a epidemic in the Somali community. To the OP, this is not funny and I btw I know of a Isaaq girl married to a convert who are not divorced/seperated.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Congratulations to them but not recommended to marry complete strangers from online. He told her he is from the US but he barely speaks English and has an accent.

Meanwhile the blessed race is busy liberating the smart and sexy women of Scandinavia.

samirir

Postby samirir » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Something never change wallee :russ: :pac:

Wallahi Somali dudes sound like those depressed incel white boys who cry on Stormfront about Black men f-king white girls.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Following the footsteps of Douglas and co

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:21 pm

What's with these converts, especially Minneapolis and their fetish for Somali women? Can't they find an arab bride to order or even Asian docile one?
Cuz Somali girls are the easiest. Sad but true. This is a epidemic in the Somali community. To the OP, this is not funny and I btw I know of a Isaaq girl married to a convert who are not divorced/seperated.
Murax, am not against this if they do a thorough vetting as in; A: making sure his not a convict, and B: Not settling too quickly..

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:04 pm

howwever you turn and spin this guys, nin gaal ee oo cad waligi gabdh madooob kama helayo look in USA and see the intermarriage between male whites and black females. it rarely happens.about this guy this guy was shipped to garowe by labo naago oo somali oo kasojeeda garowe. labadan naago qesadan waxey u sameyeeen istuus iyo shoow. cala kule haayl ninka waxa loo guurey gabh badiya ah oo jahil ah oo doneyseysa iney ka so dhofta dalki. maybe by his track record into dhofeyey buu sexslave oo ibin doona , amba wuu dili dooona.

dhibta somalidena heysta tha dalkasto dhilooyin buu leyahey lakin dhilooyinkena waxey isku qariyeen bulshada , so thats why iney dad banan ee xumeyan . sidan naagi ninkan keeneny ay bulshadi kusi faaffhedeyaan waxkasto xum.
dhamad waxa jira hablo badan oo somali oo ccaliq badan kuwasi ma aha xaq ine magcoda la caayo lkn waxa weyan in bulshado iska ilaleso kuwa dhiloyinka ooo bulshada dhexdha isku qarineya

stop hiding the pros in the community name them and shame them. :stylin:
Last edited by cheifaqilbari on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Farhan Murax keeps his eye out for the converts at the Masjid though the Dhegcas be aggressively chasing white and Latina converts in cahoots with their Imam who be giving leads.

But Murax is fighting the good fight trying to reverse trends and bag a hot HuralCayn which makes sense because like FAH he can’t housebreak these Xalimo’s who only respect tough Faraxs

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Congratulations to them but not recommended to marry complete strangers from online. He told her he is from the US but he barely speaks English and has an accent.

Meanwhile the blessed race is busy liberating the smart and sexy women of Scandinavia.

Then what? You get half breeds who end up cremating you and sharing your ashes amongst themselves like what happened to a guy in my town

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:22 am

:lol: :lol: Anyway miskiinta halaga wareejiyo dacaayada. She seems like she is in mid 20's young :P .

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:32 am

:lol:

Abdiwahab252/FarhanYare,

Wallahi there was never a girl that I wanted to marry that a non Somali married. That said I am Somali, and as Somalis We own stocks in Somalis. I’d like our stock to be expensive but We got the cheapest stock on the market.

I’ve had Eritreans come to Me bewildered saying what is it with You Somalis? Everyday a different nationality comes to be saying ‘My Somali Wife’.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 am

Reer USA are to western and liberal and reer Canada they blend in real fast. Ilbaxnimo is gaal la guursado. I see it less in Europe. Back in the 1990s a few Jamaican Somali mixes but that was about it. That ended now to.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.