Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm

Why would they claim Somali when HG forcibly married all of their women in the 90s from Xamar fo Baraawe. It got so bad that their Odayaal said when you can’t defend yourself ‘yanyuur madow baa guruga la keensadaa. Ask anyone who’s been to Xamar. Don’t blame them for saying we’re done with Somalis. But D&M, Darood did nothing to them good or bad. There were some in Luuq and Baardheere and they just assimilated to Reer Gedo.

Abdiwahab252’s people waa burcad
You are one dishonest person. Like we haven’t seen Morgan on camera saying his men where stuck in Baraawe because of the cadcad women. :pacspit:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:08 pm

Blame USC for massive rape of their women, looting and forced expulsion.

WTH is A saleebaan from Cadaado doing in Reer Xamar cadcad degaans? What a disgraceful people

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:59 pm

Grandpaterror your darood especially the boons did the same uprooting rhe bajuni in kismayo when you were kabboqaad for cayr. Your insulting habargedir but you were kabboqaad for them

Xamuud

Postby Xamuud » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:11 am

Grandpaterror your darood especially the boons did the same uprooting rhe bajuni in kismayo when you were kabboqaad for cayr. Your insulting habargedir but you were kabboqaad for them
Khalid well said, you know your history well, mx were always an Hawiye slave especially an HG lackey, today they scream the loudest because of Farmaajo being president, but they dont know that after less then 2 years farmaajo the hawye guest will leave and HG will never forget the dishonesty and ungrateful mx boons, may the mx boons forever be enslaved by the ogadens in jubaland, ameeeeeen :up:

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 am

Somebody said it and I will repeat it. Somalia is the only Black African country (or any country) where the Light-Skin group didn't retain any social and political graces for being light.

It's a point a Kenyan guy was surprised to find out when he brought up that Somalis treated the Somali Bantu bad for being darker and phenotypically different.

I told him no, Somalis treat everyone different than they are like that. If you notice the Kenyan and Tanzanian coast the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minority lord over the Black Kenyans. I told him to look at Somali history in Mogadishu to Kismaayo to see the position of the recent descent Arab/Light Skin minorty.

So because nomadic Somalis aka Faradheer (aka long fingers because their fingers are always in your face) did not treat their minorities well in general including the Somali Bantu, Shaanshi, Benadiri, rer Xamar, Barawe, etc you can expect lingering resentment.

P.s. We have married women from them though. They have contributed to about 20 cousins in my family on my dad's side who all look Latino. :lol: They legit all look South American

an Ogaden sultans kids 200 years ago were nabished after his second wife was arab somali, the Ogadens considered them inferior,

you are right, something about somalis, we are the only ones who never licked the shoes of cadan, carab,

to this day, Ogaden sultans/ugases are banned from marrying cadcad, shanshi, jareer, ajanabi etc,

we are a proud stubborn racist group and i like it that way,

all other africans, arabs, indians and even japanese/chinkies /koreians love the white skin men and worship him, they all want light skin and blue eyes,

an cadan men 100 years ago said all arab females wanted to dye their hair blonde and wished for blue eyes as a sign of beutify,

where us our ancestors spat on hteir faces and said uff,

my dads grandmther gort sick in the 80s and taken to hopsitla in kismayo, an italin cotor came to heal her and she vomited, when the fmaily asked the itlaian doctor to go away, he asked why, they said grandmother thought he had qansiir/pig skin,

i find it ironic considering my great grandmother was reer amdiin and was very light skin that she looked down on cadans where as the Indians and other races worship them and wish they were white,

maybe its because we are a beautiful race thus we look down on toehrs since we have the height (well Ogadens certainly have thank god), the soft hair and aqualine nose , perhaps thats why we looked down on others

whites use to remark in the early 1900s that somalis were the only race that looked down on whites around the planet and made them feel inferior,

to this day you see arab men, black men and asians running after white females but never a somali men

malaysian females complained somali universy students never hit on them in malsyia and avoid them but Nigerians and arabs chase them always, they were asking why we look down on them,
My friend... everyone is technically proud.
Had it not been for compulsion, do you think shaanshi, asharaf would ever marry out? This is a cancerous ideology which completely goes against the teachings of our deen.

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 am

Blame USC for massive rape of their women, looting and forced expulsion.

WTH is A saleebaan from Cadaado doing in Reer Xamar cadcad degaans? What a disgraceful people
Saleebaan are not in xamar weyne anymore alxamdulilah.

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 am

Mareexans dont even let bajuuni own fishing boats anymore lol. They force them to work for them. Lol. Aakharo sheeko wa jiraa lol.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:19 pm

In the Middle East it is probably more beneficial for them to claim to be Arabs than Somalis. Let them claim whatever they want. They clearly have a lot of non ethnic Somali blood in them. Personally I am not bothered by it at all.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 pm

In the Middle East it is probably more beneficial for them to claim to be Arabs than Somalis. Let them claim whatever they want. They clearly have a lot of non ethnic Somali blood in them. Personally I am not bothered by it at all.
they are are a mix bag of people, for example I know barwans who do not claim Somali at all even though they speak Somali along with their barwani dialect, and I know shaanhshi who my brother is married to who are die hard Soamlia nationalist

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:52 am

xamar cadcad dad jira maha, habar gedir did the somali race a favour

xamar cadcadki wa xaasidin, and they insult and work against the intrest of somaliswayn
the arabs hate them more
hindida barawe are better then these cadcad in xamar, they are cancer

their forefathers were slave traders and administrators of the colonialist, the feared somaliwayn cause until this day the consider xamar not a somali city but theirs even though they have not explained their immigration status to us

habar gedir hadi dumoorka ka wastay wax xun miya so ceeb iyo ceeb isma laha

fok cadcad, lamu and mombasa we are comming :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.