Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:51 pm

I have noticed something with in the reer .xamar cadcad community back in the day in Somalia Mogadishu they over normally they were good traders they used import cumani khameeso and make xalwado buskuudo. Sheikh axmed suufi was imam of mogadish grand mosque
But once we came qurbaha and in the middle east they easily betray somalis. And deny they are part of somalis
They were 400 years in Somalia. Those 400 years allot of cousin f-king so they retained their skintone
They lived mostly shingaani xamarweyne affariidood the had allot of shops. I saw a reer xamar cadcad in Dubai recently he spoke Arabic Yemeni accent I asked his qabil region subclan he claimed pure Yemeni hadramaawi clans. Few minutes later I see him talk on the phone talking cadcad accent. Beenawaas. Cadcads when they are among Arabs they deny their Somali heritage. Easily blend into middle eastern culture

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why are reer xamar cadcads traitors to the Somali ethnicity

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 pm

langaab waaye langaab awalba rajo malahayn. they hate hawiye the most after 91 many of them were raped, robbed and humiliated

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:30 pm

do yuo blame them afetr hawiye xoolos miss treated them so badly,

somalis waa the only race where light skin where looked down on, other areas light skinned are worshipped, the arrogance of somalis, well done somalis

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:02 am

Some of them are patriotic and others weey naga faanaan, because of the former I don't go hard on them. I laugh at the ones who claim to be portuguese. Honestly I find our women much more beautiful.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:45 am

I have noticed something with in the reer .xamar cadcad community back in the day in Somalia Mogadishu they over normally they were good traders they used import cumani khameeso and make xalwado buskuudo. Sheikh axmed suufi was imam of mogadish grand mosque
But once we came qurbaha and in the middle east they easily betray somalis. And deny they are part of somalis
They were 400 years in Somalia. Those 400 years allot of cousin f-king so they retained their skintone
They lived mostly shingaani xamarweyne affariidood the had allot of shops. I saw a reer xamar cadcad in Dubai recently he spoke Arabic Yemeni accent I asked his qabil region subclan he claimed pure Yemeni hadramaawi clans. Few minutes later I see him talk on the phone talking cadcad accent. Beenawaas. Cadcads when they are among Arabs they deny their Somali heritage. Easily blend into middle eastern culture
What do you mean betray ? I have seen many cadcads who are from Yemen they say they are Somali but can't speak a word of Somali, I usually assume they are lying and are actually yemenis, but when you meet their family you see that the older ones can speak Somali.

cadcads are tiny minority why do you care what they do, and they are not from Somaliland so you have nothing to do with them marka stop being a busy buddy and leave the maskiin alone, its exactly the same with the other minorities who are on the other side of the colour spectrum, they speak Swahili and look kenyan but will tell you straight up they are Somali and their parents speak Somali and various dialects of Somali like cadcads do.

the real betrayal is Somalilander saying he is Somalilander instead of saying he is from Somalia, that is betrayal marka you should be the last one to talk about betrayal my friend, Mogadishu is on the rise all the chicken will come home to roost soon inshallah and Somalia will become great again, we will beat our enemies be they cadcad, lander, dhegax or ogaden.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 am

do yuo blame them afetr hawiye xoolos miss treated them so badly,

somalis waa the only race where light skin where looked down on, other areas light skinned are worshipped, the arrogance of somalis, well done somalis
light skin can be ugly and beautiful, it depends. an albino or a sun burnt blonde are ugly, but a light skin Ogaden girl can be beautiful namean, its not simple as light is good dark is bad, cadcads were miss treated by Hawiye because they miss treated Hawiye during the entire period of colonialism, the chicken came home to roost on them and there was no government to protect them.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 am

Cadcads are not Somalis these guys should be given the choice choose somali or choose to be Arab. You can't be both. Dalalos I am not from Somalia. I am from Somaliland perhaps you don't know Somaliland joint Somalia and formed the somali republic. In 1960. Before that we never heard of cadcads or hawiye

Do you know the differences between Somaliland somalia djibouti kilil somali Somali ethnicity.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 am

Cadcads are not Somalis these guys should be given the choice choose somali or choose to be Arab. You can't be both. Dalalos I am not from Somalia. I am from Somaliland perhaps you don't know Somaliland joint Somalia and formed the somali republic. In 1960. Before that we never heard of cadcads or hawiye

Do you know the differences between Somaliland somalia djibouti kilil somali Somali ethnicity.
And they never heard of you, many Somalis never heard of you.

before easy travel and mass media many people from the same ethnicity never heard about each other unless they were immediate neighbours. I am Marehan from Caabudwaaq, I don't know a single subclan of Rer Talha from Jubboyinka and they Marehan too. So of course an Isaac from Berbera might not even know about Somalis in Baidoa, Mogadishu etc even to this day, its very possible. What is your point.

Oh you attempting making another point for division soma ahan, fail, aabaha wase meesha niicniicda kala tag :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Sh cali Suufi was hypers grand father and not an cad cad he was Ogaden.Go het your facts corrected before posting.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 pm

Sh cali Suufi was hypers grand father and not an cad cad he was Ogaden.Go het your facts corrected before posting.
what Ogaden sub clan is hyper? he seems to really dislike us, he always attacked ONLF and DDSI is cali suufi his paternal grandad or maternal granddad? maybe hypes mum turned him agaisnt as since she is mj mixed with yemenis

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Minorities have some grievances every where I think their grievance is a legitimate because of what the somali faro dheer did to them during the civil war.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 pm

I know sheikh cali suufi is ogaden. His grandfather hyperwas a good Quran reciter. The sheikh albalad was called axmed suufi I think he was asharaf he very light skin sancaawi yemeni i think he wqs he was later killed in the war he was imam of the mosque.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:43 pm

what Ogaden sub clan is hyper? he seems to really dislike us, he always attacked ONLF and DDSI is cali suufi his paternal grandad or maternal granddad? maybe hypes mum turned him agaisnt as since she is mj mixed with yemenis
Hyper was shisheeyo kalkal.

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Idinki baba somaali ka cararaya ee maxa reerkan ka rabta oo somalidiid ah
Ma ilowdey hadalki wiilka Adisababa ku dhasha iyo kan Muqdisho , Itobiyanka i xiga oo iiga dhow
So when it comes to Somali traitors you and the Jeeganta you are number one.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Hyper was shisheeyo kalkal.
what does that mean cousin, i am reer waamo, kalkal? does it mean he was not Ogaden?

horta is he Mohamed zubeer?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.