Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peace Loving Oromos?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
bareento
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "telling me I am getting dignity by linking myself to Harar?" Wise Words of a Busted poor Sheegatto!

Re: Peace Loving Oromos?

Postby bareento » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 am

But we learned from you though :umad: Killing wasn't enough for your kind, you had to mutilate the body, too.
That culture existed long before oromo and somali existed!

Anyway why all these rants against us! lately u r in anti oromo mode :D
The peace with Eretrea is meant , economically for northern Ethio; dont be nervous!
Its true lately we r in lovefest with eretrea! emotions, tears etc...and we forgot you!
But u r our number one partner, adjust to the new situation and adjust your price of the port :up:

B.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:50 am

Two tribal militia fight eachother and you morons make it an Oromo vs Somali issue. The Boran clan are fighting alone against the Garri clan. There's nobody else fighting there. If you want to protest the Ethiopian gov't for doing nothing, we're with you on that. But plz stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.
Tell me, why do Oromo only have balls against defenseless Somalis clans? Why aren't you this brave against the Habesha, or the Liyuu, who are mostly Ogaden? There is only so many times you can beat a Wasp-nest before you get stung. You are due an arse-whooping.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:14 am

Two tribal militia fight eachother and you morons make it an Oromo vs Somali issue. The Boran clan are fighting alone against the Garri clan. There's nobody else fighting there. If you want to protest the Ethiopian gov't for doing nothing, we're with you on that. But plz stfu if you don't know what you're talking about.
Tell me, why do Oromo only have balls against defenseless Somalis clans? Why aren't you this brave against the Habesha, or the Liyuu, who are mostly Ogaden? There is only so many times you can beat a Wasp-nest before you get stung. You are due an arse-whooping.

bullsh1t. oromo fought liyyu plenty of times, and kicked their ass plenty of times, to the point that they were leaving the dead bodies of their comrades behind and crying to tplf.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Oh, I know what I am talking about. You can't protest to the Ethio govt because the federal army in collaboration with Queero and OLF are all in it together. Come on now girl, you can't fool me. They were also beheadings; I've seen images of Oromos carrying the heads of Somalis in their hands.

Let me tell you something, do you know what "cadhgo" means? My clan has 500-year old relationship with Oromos. We know your folks like the back of our hands.

That said, I won't debate a girl. Welcome back though.

PS: Leave it to Dr. Zumaale to clarify things for me :up:

Idoor Hamaal always jumping to conclusion. No Dir has been touched, you cant say that about Wajaale just couple of weeks ago, few bila nasab (Isaaq clan) became turkey shoots for Liyu Police.

Can you prove these elements are in it together to kill somali civilians? there is no OLF in the east, as far as I know, they are only operating in the west of oromia, for now. but i could be wrong, and if u have irrefutable proof, i'm willing to listen, with an open mind.
Because, it's just oromo armed men fighting garre armed men. the garre and liyyu have been killing oromo daily in cinaksen, and as i said, no-one, including opdo and the federal govt, is doing anything; so out of desperation and anger, they are fighting back. is it right? no. but is it right that the garre and liyyu provoked them and killed their sisters, daughters, wives, uncles, fathers, etc? NO.
example: if an ogaden man kills an isaaq man, and the isaaq man sees that no one cares enough to bring justice to the family member he lost, and he decides, in his anger to pick up arms and go find an ogadeni to settle the score with, is he wrong? yes. is it understandable, as unfortunate as it is? yes.
previously, the garres allied with the tplf/army, to fight the OLF/Oromos, so let's say it's the opposite today; whose fault is that?
whose fault is it, that the short-sighted garres chose to ally with the tplf, who do not border them and can run away to tigray when they want, over the oromos who will be their neighbors forever?! they could easily have brought their elders, to the negotiations table, and worked out a deal, even for their own autonomous state within oromia, which many garres would agree to, most likely, but no, they chose to help kill our people with the tplf!!

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Wacchi, can you prove Abdi Iley and Liyu Police are behind Oromo deaths and rapes not withstanding a grainy video by few Oromos on the street? If they have been raping Oromo girls for so long, don't you think the offsprings would be well-versed in dhanto by now?

Sorry, about the ill-timed joke, but to you, every time Oromos (Lemma and his cohorts) commit a crime, you ask for 'evidence', well, where is my evidence, verifiable third-party evidence, Liyu is causing carnage in Oromia?

Lemma and Iley are both criminals that should be behind prison gates. But your blanket support for Lemma and his criminal gangs casts shadow about your sincerity.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Abdi Illey himself just admitted that his forces were the ones killing and displacing oromos-albeit, at the order of tplf.
is there any oromo official doing the same?

yes. proof is needed, the same proof u would need to bring to establish a case in an impartial court of law.
so once again: where's the proof that lemma orchestrated any attacks on somali civilians? or approved of them?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm

This guy has already been exposed......why are you still bothering with his charade? :)

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:58 pm

One thing the Oromos have done with their transgression is uniting Somalis, a feat not seen since 1977 where hutus, dooros, and idoors unite against a single common foe :lol:

All Thanks to the Oromos.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:14 pm

It's not just the Oromo......they're just the foot soldiers.
Ethiopian/Eritrean rapprochement is bad news for Somali's everywhere. :)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:22 pm

the garre were doing the same to oromos, alongside their tplf allies and abdi illey allies.
burning oromo villages, raping oromo girls like the sna of siad barre did in the 1970s, and so on.
it's a tit for tat game, that no one really benefits from. both sides have committed atrocities against the other.
there's no completely innocent side in this. liyyu's started it, and prolonged it, and with no sense of help coming, the oromos got desperate, angry and decided to take matters into their own hands-the same thing the somalis or others would do, had they been forced into the same situation.
it's that, this time, more oromos are uniting, and this will obviously lead to a humiliating defeat of the garre.
borana, gabra and guji, have united forces this time.
if garre wannabe somali, fair enough, but they cannot take any oromo lands with them, they can leave and go live in jigjiga, mogadishu, hargeisa, etc.
This mofo has come out with his true colours.
these somalis have been cursing cabdi iley and Ogaden for actually fighting for them, see what they get now, they called us war lord tribe for karbashing oromo,

besides, several years ago, 3 reer isaaq students in a uni in sudan who were ONLF studying there were snitched on by garre and they were assassinated by habashi intel in sudan after they paid assassinate, should i feel sorry for them when they want to wipe out my people?

AUN to the day,

grre are good at attacking mareahsn and dagodi, i am sure they can fight 5 ft tall borans

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

the garre were doing the same to oromos, alongside their tplf allies and abdi illey allies.
burning oromo villages, raping oromo girls like the sna of siad barre did in the 1970s, and so on.
it's a tit for tat game, that no one really benefits from. both sides have committed atrocities against the other.
there's no completely innocent side in this. liyyu's started it, and prolonged it, and with no sense of help coming, the oromos got desperate, angry and decided to take matters into their own hands-the same thing the somalis or others would do, had they been forced into the same situation.
it's that, this time, more oromos are uniting, and this will obviously lead to a humiliating defeat of the garre.
borana, gabra and guji, have united forces this time.
if garre wannabe somali, fair enough, but they cannot take any oromo lands with them, they can leave and go live in jigjiga, mogadishu, hargeisa, etc.
why do yall pick on langaab tribes like i door, shekaale, garre, small dirs,

i dare yall to attack Ogaden, after all its Ogaden yall want,

ps: in a strange way i must thank you for taking care of rival somali tribes that hate Ogaden, shukran

if Ogaden has guaranteed libaan region for garre and dagodia, do you think your race can come and take yhem away from their own land?

garre and dagodia have been in moyale for centuries, boran came there in 1911 after running away from menelik forces,

this is strange i must thank you at the same time for exterminate my rivals and at the same time as a somali i feel i must say something,

horta arnt garre related to boran? did you not claim not long ago garre are lost oromo?

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 pm

We have no issue with Somalis as long as they do not want to steal our rich lands as their leaders in the past, such as siad barre, desired to. Liyyu cannot fight determined and fearless oromo men, so they choose to shoot unarmed civilians. We remember vividly how they left their dead comrades bodies in borana and running, when real armed oromo showed up.

... As a Muslim, I will only fight another Muslim in self defense, so Allah will see that I was the oppressed one and fight to defend. Somalis are expansionist, let's be fair, you took lands from us before, we took our losses like men, and moved on, but don't take that as weakness. We just prefer peace with our neighbors and are more calm than Somalis. Abdi your beloved leader said it himself, there would not be problems if the tplf weren't inciting it. Our elders can solve any issue, with Allah's permission, and no outside enemies influence. Do u think under Abdi, that the somali state is free,? Why do tigiree own your oil wells?
Why can't abdi defend your people's oil, and lives, from tplf, but can kill unarmed, peaceful oromo women and men?!

Yes garre in our part of Ethiopia are oromo. The ones in Kofur close to Mogadishu and In Lower Shabelle Afgooye, are Somalis. They're a mixed group like many other groups in the horn.
... If a garre speaks his language to Somalis, they will not understand much, while oromo clans as far as those in wollo, by the amhara, will understand him or her.
For political reasons, perhaps, or hate for their former bosses the borana, a lot of garre claim Somalis. Which is fine. But, that doesn't mean you can take oromo land and give it to the Somalis or anyone for that matter. Keep in mind that, at one point, the garre held leading positions in the oromo liberation front. The OLF even considers Somalis a branch of the oromo and a few historians agree, but that's an entirely different topic for another day.

The point is, garre can't have their cake and eat it too. Borana lived in way more lands than they do now. They lost much land to Somali nomads. Yet, you don't see them crying. They took their losses like men, and moved on. You lose some, and win some, victory is Allah's and he gives it to whom he wills.

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:42 pm

i want to see oromo kill their real enemy, the ahmaar habashi that banned your language and dissed ya-LL,

go and extermnate them and breed with their female, you have no idea what they are planning for you as we speak, take them out whilst they are weak

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Oromos in Somalia must be slaughtered by the 100s. As somalis we may bicker among ourselves in fadhi kudirir but when primitive oromos or any ajnabi attack any somali clan, those in the north should be slaughtered as retribution. they should be slaughtered on camera, and their bakhti mayds should be sent to their borders.

Oromsos are literally barbarians, the wildlings from game of thrones weeye waxani.
Oromo know the bullet only.

How the hell does amhara keep you oppressed for centuries, and the moment you get a little breather, you direct you anger against somalis who have done nothing to you?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:47 am

We've been asking this Waachis fellow the exact same question.
From what I can make out the Oromo are slaves....desperate to prove to the Xabashi they are patriots. :)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.