Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How time has changed: Former Al shababs now gov supporters lol

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: How time has changed: Former Al shababs now gov supporters lol

Postby Voltage » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:50 am

XaajiXumbo, try again. No one is insulting Hawiye for you. Sounds like an Isaaq masquerading as Hawiye.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 am

I knew he was full of shit from his opening sentence.
What's the iidoor obsession with h/g? :?

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Lol i dont know why i got banned for no reason but im back finally. Also what happened to XaajiXumbo's comments? they deleted? hes banned? smh. Stop censoring people

jontroy1

Postby jontroy1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:51 am

Subhanna'llah........even folk leaving Al shabaab is interpreted as a negative development by the spoilers. :snoop:
Sometimes I think to myself.....these people don't deserve a functioning country.
Wtf. How can a qabiil be Al shabab n as soon as a clanmember gets pm turn into wadani? With that mindset should Hiiraab turn into Al shabab now lol? You are calling me a spoiler just for talking. While defending ppl that actively supported Al shabab carrying out crimes. Are you even hearing you self u confused dhulo?

Ceelbuur in 2015 not a single soul living there. They all made hijra with Al shabab. This is exactly y i don’t take nabad ito nolol supporters serious.
Let them vacate Ceelbuur the HG in galgaduud will move to Ceelbuur soon insha allah since we have Duduble living there. :blessed: all Galgaduud will be under the blessed state of GM aka HG :stylin:

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:54 am

I suppose the same thing your uncle Sheekh Shariif did :?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:44 am

Grand pa is one of them he still is wearing his belt just incase Farmajo is removed from office he will qarxis himself😂
Ĺol u know him too well... They have soo many disposable lives its not even funny...

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:45 am

Subhanna'llah........even folk leaving Al shabaab is interpreted as a negative development by the spoilers. :snoop:
Sometimes I think to myself.....these people don't deserve a functioning country.
Wtf. How can a qabiil be Al shabab n as soon as a clanmember gets pm turn into wadani? With that mindset should Hiiraab turn into Al shabab now lol? You are calling me a spoiler just for talking. While defending ppl that actively supported Al shabab carrying out crimes. Are you even hearing you self u confused dhulo?

Ceelbuur in 2015 not a single soul living there. They all made hijra with Al shabab. This is exactly y i don’t take nabad ito nolol supporters serious.
Let them vacate Ceelbuur the HG in galgaduud will move to Ceelbuur soon insha allah since we have Duduble living there. :blessed: all Galgaduud will be under the blessed state of GM aka HG :stylin:
Another hg sheegato

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:28 am

Even from a qabil perspective it makes no sense for Hiraab to mucaarad the Gov. They have Benadir and all the neighborhood leadership positions. They mucaarad and AS takes over Mr Kamil Al Taanzani becomes the new Xamar mayor.

balwarama
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby balwarama » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:16 am

One of the biggest causes for support for Al Shabab has been disgruntled clans feeling slighted by the politics of the country. Part of rectifying that includes widening political participation and removing the sense that people do not have a stake in the future of the country.

I applaud Farmaajo for increasing political participation and taking a chisel to the mentality that only "some" clans can compete for leadership. Here we see the dividends where one of the clans that served as one of the biggest footsoldiers for Shabaab are now leaving its ranks and joining the government support base.

We should continue to increase political participation across all corners to take away the motivation for clans and communities to find common cause with Shabab.

Increased political participation = less support for Shabab = win for Somalia
Loool. Voltage you are one funny guy. Farmaajo waa la keensaday. Kheire and Ducaale islow financed his election campaign and as a result kheire was given pm position n ducaale a minister position.
Abti, shimbir baa dhuustay. Haye?
So how else did Futomaajo win the presidency this time around?
We all know that Mareexaan can only provide him with 13 votes in Parliament.
where could he get the rest from, if he didn't cooperate with other people?

Because of your actions, you are forcing people to not never elect Mareexaan again.

jontroy1

Postby jontroy1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:25 am

Another hg sheegato
:lupe: :usure:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 am

Loool. Voltage you are one funny guy. Farmaajo waa la keensaday. Kheire and Ducaale islow financed his election campaign and as a result kheire was given pm position n ducaale a minister position.
Abti, shimbir baa dhuustay. Haye?
So how else did Futomaajo win the presidency this time around?
We all know that Mareexaan can only provide him with 13 votes in Parliament.
where could he get the rest from, if he didn't cooperate with other people?

Because of your actions, you are forcing people to not never elect Mareexaan again.
You stupid motherfuckerr

Can you not see the difference between the two statements :

Farmaajo had only 13 votes he worked with others to gain more votes enabling him to become the president.

And

farmaajo waxa keensaday kheyre iyo ilsow, they financed his election

:mindblown:

Stupid nigga

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Another hg sheegato
:lupe: :usure:
Whats your HG subclan? Dont listen to FarhanYare, just 3 or 4 years ago, all the HG were calling HIM sheegaato as he didnt know shit about Hawiye and now hes calling everyone else sheegaato :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmaooooo!!! seriously though I saw the other day on the forum one with the nick: Habargidir :lol: and goes on to depict himself and Aidiid aun in a negative light suggesting it is a faqash resorting to multinick

Saeedlfc

Postby Saeedlfc » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:52 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: lmaooooo!!! seriously though I saw the other day on the forum one with the nick: Habargidir :lol: and goes on to depict himself and Aidiid aun in a negative light suggesting it is a faqash resorting to multinick
You called me sheegaato for no reason when I said i was HG...

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:22 am

From my sources in Xamar including some hardcore Farmaajo lovers, the government has lost the public’s goodwill which was one of Farmaajo strongest assets. The totally useless checkpoints have driven up costs of transportation across the city and led to the deaths of sick people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.