Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr Amina Saciid, my favorite lady in Somali politics. Should she be Somali Ambassador to Eritrea?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Dr Amina Saciid, my favorite lady in Somali politics. Should she be Somali Ambassador to Eritrea?

Postby Voltage » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:49 pm

I was quite happy to see Dr Amina Saciid (Habar Gidir/Sacad) was part of Farmaajo's delegation to Eritrea. She is the niece of Cabdullahi Ciise.

She was the Co-founder of the Alliance for the Re-liberation of Somalia opposed to the Ethiopian invasion of 2006 and spent several years in Eritrea coordinating the fight against them. She then became an MP in the Sheekh Sharif government and was Farmaajo's single biggest defender when he was Prime Minister.

This is her saying "Guuleyso" to Farmaajo at 1:43 in the midst of that time

She retired from politics, but after Farmaajo won the Presidency he brought her back from Sweden and made her Senior Policy Adviser on Domestic Affairs and Deputy Chief of Staff of Villa Somalia (2nd to the Chief of Staff Fahad Yaasiin)

This is a Somali documentary about how she revolutionized the proper running and protocol of Villa Somalia as Deputy Chief of Staff. Starting 11:44

Something tells me she probably will not want to leave Somalia and Tarzan, another big Alliance for Re-liberation guy and very close to Farmaajo will become Ambassador. Dr Amina is probably very happy to be setting the rules and conduct for how Somalia's future governance will be organized

Dr Amina is a lady of sublime conduct and inspiration. :up:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dr Amina Saciid, my favorite lady in Somali politics. Should she be Somali Ambassador to Eritrea?

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:57 am

Hell no!

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dr Amina Saciid, my favorite lady in Somali politics. Should she be Somali Ambassador to Eritrea?

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:13 am

Lmaoooo@ Smile! Am shocked she isn't reer dini. Voltage only showcases rer dini, but this time upon reading "she is Sacad/Habargidir" I thought I was imagining it. I had to read it again :lol:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:05 am

Hell no!
Smile be like

:dead: :deadrose:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:08 am

Lmaoooo@ Smile! Am shocked she isn't reer dini. Voltage only showcases rer dini, but this time upon reading "she is Sacad/Habargidir" I thought I was imagining it. I had to read it again :lol:
why are you shocked 90% of this f-king government is hutu, so quick to assume we took over everything, we don't even make 1% of the government. I support this government for the sake of my children and their children so they don't have to grow in a world where Somalia is in a mess, while you bicker about who is Sacad or Rer Diini I see the bigger picture. :som:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 am

Nigga I don’t trust y’all... no matter how educated, smart or civilized hg person is I am still gonna give them the side eye

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:01 pm

why are you shocked 90% of this f-king government is hutu, so quick to assume we took over everything, we don't even make 1% of the government. I support this government for the sake of my children and their children so they don't have to grow in a world where Somalia is in a mess, while you bicker about who is Sacad or Rer Diini I see the bigger picture. :som:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm

After all the hard work she has done to revamp Villa somalia, you propose she gets exiled to a remote posting just like her Adeer Abdullahi Issa?

Dr Amina is a wonderful person: principled and an idealist. She has a lot of the qualities of her Adeer which is admirable.

That being said I wouldn’t endorse her as a HG. She has done nothing for her immediate tol unlike Farmaajo who has taken care dozens of his kin and in laws.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO DR AMINA SACIID!!! :som: :som:

Farmaajo has promoted her. She replaces Fahad Yaasiin as the CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE SOMALI PRESIDENCY effective today!!!

The first Somali woman to hold the position. Dr Amina's new role suits her well as the person who will be the brains and manager behind Somalia's Executive Leadership.

Congrats Dr Amina!

https://www.caasimada.net/maxaa-ka-taqa ... dr-aamina/

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Well I beleive I have seen her in Nrb once and I hope she is not the one.Necause the one I saw was very Hutu oriented.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Abdi wahaab who is your candidate after failmaajo is impeached or in the next selection. Is Addow still ready to contest. Abdi you guys have enough businesses all over east Africa is there no sacad general oo reer jalaf ah who studied economics. I think we sacad muse will support you guys it's time to name galkacyo airport after governo sacad siicid madarkicis 2020 yanay idinku dhaafin. Muse isaaqson needs a sacad ally in villa amisom. Nimanka jalafeed eeh jabartiga jabiyaa eh jidka nebiga jooga. That was maxamed mooges gabay in 1981.
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Ps abdiwahaab we need a sacad guy indho cascas oo dhiig badan so cabay because he has to fight amisom diplomatically jihadists and jabartis and cudur maxamuud in galkacyo and the kikiyus in order to reclaim your colonies in both kismayo and in bay and bakool.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:37 pm

Voltage ... I thought you wanted her exiled to Asmara?

Django ... you must be mistaking her for someone else. She hasn’t been to Nairobi for many years and is not qabilist. She wasn’t when it was needed and won’t start now.

Khalid ... it’s coming summer 2019. We have received receptive support under Gashaanburta IRIR. Farmaajo is the best advertising we can get!

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Voltage » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Abdiwahab, it was a question seeing her prominent position on the trip and also given her history in the Alliance for Reliberation. Dr Amina is a woman I respect a lot and a patriot of the first order. I am quite happy seeing her in her new role. :up:

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:16 am

I was quite happy to see Dr Amina Saciid (Habar Gidir/Sacad) was part of Farmaajo's delegation to Eritrea. She is the niece of Cabdullahi Ciise.

She was the Co-founder of the Alliance for the Re-liberation of Somalia opposed to the Ethiopian invasion of 2006 and spent several years in Eritrea coordinating the fight against them. She then became an MP in the Sheekh Sharif government and was Farmaajo's single biggest defender when he was Prime Minister.

This is her saying "Guuleyso" to Farmaajo at 1:43 in the midst of that time

She retired from politics, but after Farmaajo won the Presidency he brought her back from Sweden and made her Senior Policy Adviser on Domestic Affairs and Deputy Chief of Staff of Villa Somalia (2nd to the Chief of Staff Fahad Yaasiin)

This is a Somali documentary about how she revolutionized the proper running and protocol of Villa Somalia as Deputy Chief of Staff. Starting 11:44

Something tells me she probably will not want to leave Somalia and Tarzan, another big Alliance for Re-liberation guy and very close to Farmaajo will become Ambassador. Dr Amina is probably very happy to be setting the rules and conduct for how Somalia's future governance will be organized

Dr Amina is a lady of sublime conduct and inspiration. :up:
2006 was no Ethipian invasion it was the year Dawladimo was restored in the Somali capital and hope became reality. Your Adeer faraamjo would still be severing as a low level U.S government employee if the true leadership of 2006 did not occur to put country over the emotions of reer rebel. Stop your non-sense. She and faaraamjo were against the so called invasion but were happy to be protected in hamar with Ethiopian guards at their door steps. Hypocrisy is treason and worst than a whore uff!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.