Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Macalin and me have the same opinion regarding Iley

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Farah Macalin and me have the same opinion regarding Iley

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:29 am

Hang the mofo!

PHT

Re: Farah Macalin and me have the same opinion regarding Iley

Postby PHT » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:48 am

Only Ogaden can deal with Iley. If anybody else tries to do so the whole Absame nation will stand behind him. Did you think Absame is a langaab that takes orders from outsiders? You must have us confused with the cowardly dir iyo isaaq.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:15 am

Iley must go. The Time is Up. No more Liyu

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:19 am

Don't conflate the demise of Ileey and the Ethiopian invasion of Somali galbeed. :som: :up:
Nobody gives a f*@k about Ileey. :som: :up:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:34 am

Hopefully, a Dir or Isaaq is installed and the region can finally prosper. Iley and his new police should get purged out. :up:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:24 am

Malin is most realist Cagdheer.

Wallahi rageedi.

These other Cagdheer are weird. They crying for the same man who buried their mothers and raped their wives on behave of Getachew.

Last I heard ina iley was been transported in Harar on his way to his masters in Addis.

Dhagta la so qabtay sida eeyga.

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am

Poetic justice. I hope they drag his naked body around before they hang him.

So no Somali leader ever chants this again :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

PHT

Postby PHT » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:41 am

Ethiopian troops have retreated to their bases with Liyu surrounding them :lol:

ONLF has been activated and are spreading all over the region.

Unfortunately for iidoor, dir and marehan the habash won't be able to deliver your victory over the Absame nation :umad:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:17 am

Unfortunately for iidoor, dir and marehan the habash won't be able to deliver your victory over the Absame nation :umad:
You are Ethiopian like you said in the past. Do not involve us in your infight with your master. Keep Marexan out of your mouth, we tried saving you from this my guy, but you insisted

nine
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby nine » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:40 am

Mr Ogadeniya you got another Ethiopian shoe to polish?

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:49 am

I am with Absame on this occasion, Iley the dog is not as weak as people think, no man could kill and humiliate Somalis from all different clans without being propped up by massive donation and weaponry, he is not weak, and I believe in Somalis forgiving each other, Iley might be too rotten but when he is doing the right thing fighting habeshi I cannot go against him, that would be naago mentality of holding grudges, every able man should take part in the crusade against habesha.

OAF
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby OAF » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:06 pm

You are Ethiopian like you said in the past. Do not involve us in your infight with your master. Keep Marexan out of your mouth, we tried saving you from this my guy, but you insisted

We don't need your langaab help, but there are ilkoyars in need of help in oromia. :lol:

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:15 pm

We don't need your langaab help, but there are ilkoyars in need of help in oromia. :lol:
Don’t worry about us B, you don’t see us chanting “meles is alive, Ethiopian aan ahay” and within a week singing “soomaaliyeey toosooy, Somali aan ahay “ and in Jubbaland “ without KDF we are lost, I rather be ruled in Nairobi than in Mogadishu “

This is why you are unfit to lead but you are a good civilian or askari. Soo my guy let this be a lesson for you inshallah.

In the future never fight for gaalo against your own brother. Because it’s your brother who will come to your aid.

It will always be Somali before anything. I am raised that way. I know that Somaliiniimo is inevitable and a must.

You should too. In the future never praise a guy like this

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:27 pm

Maamul gobaleed ka tirsan Somalia inaad noqoto, oo walalaaha soomaaliyeed wax la qeeybsato kana mid ahaato maxaad ka qabta 😂😂

PHT

Postby PHT » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 pm

The boon starts to speak like iidoorka :lol:

Has marehan fallen so low that he now seeks attention by trying to involve himself in matters which do no concern him? Kkkkkkkkkk walleh you and that granpa kid make marehan look terrible.

Just like iidoor you are irrelevant in the region, you have no say, no strenght, no leverage. The only player is Ogaden. We do not need anybody's help and have already karbaashed the xabash. Now sit your ass down and beg your uncle hiraale to try capturing kismayo for the 10th time :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.