Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cabdi iley is back

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Cabdi iley is back

Postby Django » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:04 pm

:dj: :stylin:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cabdi iley is back

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:19 pm

People are saying he's on the run.....last een heading to p/l.
Others are saying he's in leg irons being transported to Addis.
Iley back in power seems like the most unlikely scenario.....though you never know. :)

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Males Zenawi has better chance of coming back!

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:26 pm

He is back as head of the Somali party.By default he controls DDS.

Xoolo father ciil udiimo.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:37 pm

Why would you want him back anyway.......the man is worse than an animal? :)

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Doqoneey doqoneey dabkaa ba’ !!!!

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:20 pm

I know there are people ulululing at abdi ileey departure not because of injustice but because they want their qabiil to replace him. I get that but why would u as OG support the maniac? He has more OG blood and torture on his hands than any regional president.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:24 pm

The man is finished....that much is clear.
He has only 3 choices 1) Surrender to an Ethiopian dungeon.
2)Fight to the death.
3) Disguise himself and flee. :)

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:16 pm

Why would you want him back anyway.......the man is worse than an animal? :)
No doubt about the crimes he has committed but he's the best the people there have against the oromo who would do 100 times worse than ilay did should they get their wishes. It is smart to keep the fat bastard around and once there is no longer a threat of oromos, excute him. If he sidelined now, liyuu are also gone most likely leaving reer somali galbeed at the mercy of the oromo who would have in impunity to ethnic cleanse somalis and displace/occupy their territories. Look at the big picture

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm

By keeping Ileey you risk a full scale invasion......after which you will lose all autonomy.
Better to play the Ethiopian game....get a new man in and keep all institutions and forces intact. :)

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:47 pm

I know there are people ulululing at abdi ileey departure not because of injustice but because they want their qabiil to replace him. I get that but why would u as OG support the maniac? He has more OG blood and torture on his hands than any regional president.
he is our stalin but lemma the oromo president is hitler and we need a stalin, he knows how to karbash these anmals, every body being attacking cbadi years ago when he pointed the danger of the oromo xoolinmo,

besides, soamlsi waa stubborna dn arrgoant, they dont even know how to queue up in a cofee shop in line, he must teach them to respect and love the menaing of dawladnimo, every somali is his own gov and wants his polciies to be in charge and wants i am ina hebel etc, iley taught soamlis to follow the gov, end of fay its better to have 1 driver in the car, the reason why Somalis are so fucked is because they are arrogant, ileys best gift was force feeding us the meaning of governance and reseopct and fear for leadership,

bs: you keep dissing him and other leaders of my race, , if the president was marehan you would be celebrating, hypocritical much advo??? your a typical somli who gets pissed off

also there is another reason Ogaden has to have Ogaden in charge no matter what, the other tribes literally want to make us extinct and if given the chance they will eat us alive, so for our own safety it has to stay Ogaden, despite 2 cise adn gadabursi vice presidents (and the other 2 vice pres are reer amadin -moahemd zubeer and makahil ogaden) he managed to ocver ride them and appointment an Ogaden, thui is or our safety, if we give chance to 1door or who ever first thing they will do is eat us alive sad but true, we learned this from cabdel majiid the samaroon dude, neevr again,

this is the reason why ONLF is supporting liyu police and this new guy as all Ogadens know if a non oagdne comes we will perish, hence why we monollised DDSI eladership

iley created 100 new mps and took it from 180 to 280 mps, ogaden controls 245, from 55 degaans to 93, we own now 84 and 9 regions to 11 gobals and thus we own 9 as absame, he did this to make sure we never have a repeat of cabdle majiid ever again, we have to have monopoly Ogaden leadership for our safety - something all Ogadens instinctively understand and thus why ONLF supports new president no matter what ashe is better than any other somali appointed,

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:49 pm

By keeping Ileey you risk a full scale invasion......after which you will lose all autonomy.
Better to play the Ethiopian game....get a new man in and keep all institutions and forces intact. :)
your dhulbahante, your opinions dont count, besides go and free your self from 1door, let me take on non muslims and 100 million hordes and the gaala hordes, i have been doing it for centuries, i will survive isnha Allah, Ethiopia is not what you read on snet or hiiiraaan online

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Bluster and bravado.......that's all you come with......as your finding out you can't take that to the bank.
All the best though. :) :up:

TeeriReturns
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeeriReturns » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Bluster and bravado.......that's all you come with......as your finding out you can't take that to the bank.
All the best though. :) :up:
it would be better if you just focused on defending your people and land from 1dooristan invasion and killing spree, i will deal with my own issues

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Teeri,

Internal clan affairs of Somalis do not concerned us oromo. I agree. We don't want to involve ourself in your region's affairs. This I can guarantee.
But once Abdi crossed to our lands and killed our people, he invited our revenge. He made a war on him inevitable. Had we been savages, we could have executed him in Addis ababa.
He was not fighting oromo brave men, he was fighting random women, babies, and farmers, who posed no threat to anyone, not even a fly.
Ogaden nationalism is what drives u.
U are not driven by what's correct and just.
And that will lead to your downfall...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.