Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ahmed Shide-next president of Somali State?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Ahmed Shide-next president of Somali State?

Postby Waachis » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:13 am

OBN said Ahmed Shide is next president of Somali regional state and the ESDP.
Congratulations to our Dir brothers. I heard he's mixed with Oromo too.
Congratulations to all peace loving Somalis. Baga gamadan.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ahmed Shide-next president of Somali State?

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is full Oromo after all Dir are amazing shoppers. Don’t be surprised if they add Abiye to the list tomorrow too. They claim 70% of the Afran Qallu.

Having said that if it’s true, which I hope it’s not, that’s major down grade for him.

It’s better to be a minister in Addis Ababa and deal with international actors than be in Jigjiga as a condom for Addis and deal with ignorant and lawless nomads who love taking photos with their dead relatives because they have this idea their masters need to see it and approve of them.

They still cut them down and shut down their jails. Masters don’t want abuses for their entertainment sake.

Long life Abiye.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Ouch!
I cannot comment on the inter-clan beefs here, simply because I find it to be a bad thing; I want unity among Muslims in general and Somalis being Muslims are no exception!

Now, back to this: I believe he will lead for the transition period, then, Allah willing, the federal govt will support the Somalis having their own elections. Anything less would be wrong. Let Somalis elect their own, with no interference, they are capable, obviously.

UlteriorMotive
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby UlteriorMotive » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Ouch!
I cannot comment on the inter-clan beefs here, simply because I find it to be a bad thing; I want unity among Muslims in general and Somalis being Muslims are no exception!

Now, back to this: I believe he will lead for the transition period, then, Allah willing, the federal govt will support the Somalis having their own elections. Anything less would be wrong. Let Somalis elect their own, with no interference, they are capable, obviously.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop lying man

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:07 pm

The Sheikhal PM continues to pull unorthodox moves

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby cheifaqilbari » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:38 pm

abyot ahmed is a christian pm of ethiopia, he may have a muslim last name but his was brought up by his ahmara orthodox christian mother.

waachis, why dont you tell us the truth of this crypto christian the man do not idetifiy with oromos, but with ahmara and tigrya security deep state and orthodox agency.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/ion/ ... 301072-art

do you really think a 1 million tigrey will give up power so easy. this is not revolution .

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:40 pm

abyot ahmed is a christian pm of ethiopia, he may have a muslim last name but his was brought up by his ahmara orthodox christian mother.

waachis, why dont you tell us the truth of this crypto christian the man do not idetifiy with oromos, but with ahmara and tigrya security deep state and orthodox agency.

https://www.africaintelligence.com/ion/ ... 301072-art

do you really think a 1 million tigrey will give up power so easy. this is not revolution .

His firing Of tplf generals, admitting publicly that the eprdf has been very oppressive, release of thousands of political prisoners, taking olf onlf and others off the terrorist list, and more, is why I and millions support him.
He's popular among many habasha because he simply believes in unity of Ethiopia.
That means amhara, gurage, agaw, and others are with abiy.
The same way you guys support an United Somalia.
Tplf knows it's in it's last days, similar to mengistu in 1989.
Nothing can save them. Oromo and many others vowed to never give in to them.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:26 pm

The Sheikhal PM continues to pull unorthodox moves
How do you know he is Sheikhal?

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 am

He was selected the head of the party, not President, and here's a few truth about your freakazoid PM.
http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/ab ... llout.html

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:18 am

Half Somali half Oromo hand picked by a Christian Oromo PM to lead K5. That is not looking good. Is this guy even popular among the K5 community because I’ve never heard of him

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:48 am

Calm down guys he's temporarily selected to be head of the party, not president, check this out.

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:18 am

Calm down guys he's temporarily selected to be head of the party, not president, check this out.

You're right let's all come down bcos Cabdi Iley is still in control and making the shots from his prison cell . :?

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 pm

So Abdi Illay was forced to resign and now dir baa Ogaden utalisa walle waa adunyo godan

TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheLoFather » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:56 pm

So Abdi Illay was forced to resign and now dir baa Ogaden utalisa walle waa adunyo godan

Huuno Soomaaloo idhil baa ka amar qaadan doonta. Ileen wax walba asalkii buu uu laabtaaye!!!

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Huuno Soomaaloo idhil baa ka amar qaadan doonta. Ileen wax walba asalkii buu uu laabtaaye!!!
Soomaaloo idil? Nigga we will see how long mr pregnant forehead lasts

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.