Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Regional State Population Numbers: metamorphosis please come in!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheLoFather
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali Regional State Population Numbers: metamorphosis please come in!

Postby TheLoFather » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:06 pm

You don't care for facts so believe whatever you want. There is no excuse Voluntary ignorance tho.

What facts?!!!.... are you talking about the 'facts' that islaantii reer cabdulleee idhiinku sheekeeysay?
Waa islaantii xiligii the Cuban missiles crisis socday ka maqashey cidaacada BBCida "...Ruushkaa sidan ah iyo sidaas yidhi.... " iyo "...Ruushkiibaa sidan, sidaas yeeley" iyo wax la mid ah. Dabadeedna markuu erayga Ruush dhagaheedi ka badbatay, tidhi "agga, eedo horta Ruushkan la sheegsheego, Reer Cabdulle mee ka badan yihiin?" Lol.

Sxb provide verifiable evidences and sources to which you derived from your so called 'facts' and claims and wallaaahi I will proclaim those facts from every rooftops and venues.
Gobolka Nogob waxaa daga:
reer cabdull(reer amaadin, reer maalinguur, reer cali nasir)
reer sacad oo maqaabul ah
Our great uncle Gilimeys

Gobolka Jarar/dhagaxbuur waxaa daga:
Reer isaaq(they are overwhelming majority), u'll isaqs in small pockets like gaashaamo n parts of awaare.

gobolka shabeele waxaa daga:
Talamoge oo ah Abudwaaq and cabdalle, cawliyahans, bahgeri, reer ugaas nuur

gobolka Qoraxay waxaa daga:
Reer cabdulle(Reer ugaas xirsi oo ah Magan iyo cilmi, reer cali yusuf, reer ugaas nuur)

gobolka afdheer waxaa daga:
cawliyahan

gobolka wardheer waxaa daga:
makaahil(easy majority, harti in bicidyahan and dhulbahante)

gobolka faafan waxaa daga:
jidwaaq oo ah abasguul iyo bartire, a bit of isaaq.

we don't make a significant majority in Sitti/shiniile and liibaan regions.

is this not a fact? If you dispute it is, then please tell us what the facts are.

As for kenya.

Gobolka Gaarisa waxaa daga:
Talamoge oo ah Abudwaaq and Cabdalle, cawliyahan(these three make about 90% of that gobol).

Gobolka wajeer which is the middle gobol(situated between mandheera and Garrisa) waxaa daga:
cawliyahan majority.

gobolka mandheera waxaa daga:
murile, Garre, booraan iyo kuwa kale.

so ogaden does make majority in both the NFD and the ogaden. One only has to look at all the influential people in both regions to know who is majority.

Horta Huuno I had thought that you were more intelligent that!.... I mean when I asked you to provide factual and verifiable evidence that backs up your claims, I didn't know mean for you to provide a list of regional zones and write Ogaden sub-clans names (as if aad rabtid inaad na bartid reerihiina) next to them.
Saaxiib waxaad meesha ku soo sharaxday maaha wax nin weyni la soo shir tago.

I do not know what your definition of factual evidence or verifiable facts are but what you've stated here is and not be classed as such by any stretch of imagination.

Here follows some statics regarding the population numbers of the regional zones (gobolada) in the Somali Regional State. Now using this data or any other you may have that can be verified please tell us the numbers of Ogadens who inhabit in each of the regions listed below And how they (Ogaden) are and account to over 90% of the population Somali Region or even a majority!.

The following statistics are not the most recent but we can draw enough to establish the truth and distinguishe it from what is claimed.

Data From 2007 The Central Statistical Agency of Ethiopia (CSA):

Region = Population

Afdeer: = 570,629

Doolo: = 306,488

Libaan: = 696,766

Sitti: = 946,968

Faafan: = 1,256,566

Jarar: = 496,168

Qoraxeey: = 832,713

Nogob: = 348,409

Shabeele: = 464,253

P.s. And please Jilibada iyo jiifooyonka Ogaadeen uun ha ii yeedinee be a little bit more forthcoming!...quite frankly I am more interested in numbers!

AwBakayle

Re: Somali Regional State Population Numbers: metamorphosis please come in!

Postby AwBakayle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:33 pm

[quote=TheLoFather post_id=4899251 time=1535846811 user_id=156090]
[quote=metamorphosis post_id=4898712 time=1535505104 user_id=162033]
[quote=TheLoFather post_id=4898706 time=1535499191 user_id=156090]

What facts?!!!.... are you talking about the 'facts' that islaantii reer cabdulleee idhiinku sheekeeysay?
Waa islaantii xiligii the Cuban missiles crisis socday ka maqashey cidaacada BBCida "...Ruushkaa sidan ah iyo sidaas yidhi.... " iyo "...Ruushkiibaa sidan, sidaas yeeley" iyo wax la mid ah. Dabadeedna markuu erayga Ruush dhagaheedi ka badbatay, tidhi "agga, eedo horta Ruushkan la sheegsheego, Reer Cabdulle mee ka badan yihiin?" Lol.

Sxb provide verifiable evidences and sources to which you derived from your so called 'facts' and claims and wallaaahi I will proclaim those facts from every rooftops and venues.
[/quote]

Our great uncle Gilimeys

Reer isaaq(they are overwhelming majority), u'll isaqs in small pockets like gaashaamo n parts of awaare.

Reer cabdulle(Reer ugaas xirsi oo ah Magan iyo cilmi, reer cali yusuf, reer ugaas nuur)

cawliyahan

is this not a fact? If you dispute it is, then please tell us what the facts are.

As for kenya.

Talamoge oo ah Abudwaaq and Cabdalle, cawliyahan(these three make about 90% of that gobol).

Gobolka wajeer which is the middle gobol(situated between mandheera and Garrisa) waxaa daga:
cawliyahan majority.

so ogaden does make majority in both the NFD and the ogaden. One only has to look at all the influential people in both regions to know who is majority.
[/quote]

Horta Huuno I had thought that you were more intelligent that!.... I mean when I asked you to provide factual and verifiable evidence that backs up your claims, I didn't know mean for you to provide a list of regional zones and write Ogaden sub-clans names (as if aad rabtid inaad na bartid reerihiina) next to them.

I do not know what your definition of factual evidence or verifiable facts are but what you've stated here is and not be classed as such by any stretch of imagination.

Here follows some statics regarding the population numbers of the regional zones (gobolada) in the Somali Regional State. Now using this data or any other you may have that can be verified please tell us the numbers of Ogadens who inhabit in each of the regions listed below And how they (Ogaden) are and account to over 90% of the population Somali Region or even a majority!.

The following statistics are not the most recent but we can draw enough to establish the truth and distinguishe it from what is claimed.

Region = Population

P.s. And please Jilibada iyo jiifooyonka Ogaadeen uun ha ii yeedinee be a little bit more forthcoming!...quite frankly I am more interested in numbers!
[/quote]

==!!===========

Wajeer has Degodia majority. Stop twisting facts

AwBakayle

Re: Somali Regional State Population Numbers: metamorphosis please come in!

Postby AwBakayle » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:34 pm

[quote=TheLoFather post_id=4899251 time=1535846811 user_id=156090]
[quote=metamorphosis post_id=4898712 time=1535505104 user_id=162033]
[quote=TheLoFather post_id=4898706 time=1535499191 user_id=156090]

[/quote]

Our great uncle Gilimeys

cawliyahan

As for kenya.

cawliyahan majority.

[/quote]

Region = Population

[/quote]

==!!===========

Wajeer has Degodia majority. Stop twisting facts

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.