Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Waare declares biggest HAG backed war against Candhowadaag

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Waare declares biggest HAG backed war against Candhowadaag

Postby sahal80 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Waare used Qabiil narrative saying why only Galmudug and Hirshabelle was targeted after the Kismayo conference and announced a coming Hirshabelle Shir against the Govt. He was backed by Garguurte and Cabdulqadir Osoble who warned Guudlaawe on siding with the Govt. They got only odeygii Gaaljecel him and Galmudug vice presedent and Galmudug speaker were announcing their strong relationship with the Govt. HIrshabelle speaker can be easily removed.There was motion against him that was postponed by Waare bc of the floods 3 months ago now there is a new motion against the hirshabelle speaker . Waare said Govt doesnt control beyond wadada wadnaha and warned from more insecurity!!

I like Garguurte Doing this odey role thought im against him as a president.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Waare declares biggest HAG backed war against Candhowadaag

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:06 pm

waare spoke the truth, this government is a failure security is getting worst, shabab is getting stronger

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Warya sahal, this really is a huge statement by Waarre, he spoke the truth thiugh amniga muqdisho is getting worst and worst, NISA seems broken and Shabab is getting stronger everyday!

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:41 pm

The situation is really worrying. Gov is extremely irresponsible. Social media fadhi ku dirir Ay ku mashquulen.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Warya sahal, this really is a huge statement by Waarre, he spoke the truth thiugh amniga muqdisho is getting worst and worst, NISA seems broken and Shabab is getting stronger everyday!
true. I heard that balcad jowhar road is closed due to lack of security cooperation between the region and the federal Govt its kutalogal. You see thid Govt cannot manage security by acting as strong govt therefore al shabaab have moved to their khadka cagaaran eich is wadada wadnaha where they search baabuurta.

Worst than this is how Farmaajo reacting to maamulgonoleedka where he never mentions PL and JL and talks about Hirshabelle and Galmudug. This was understood as a war against HAG regions anorher reason to cause instability this time in Xamar. Who advises him for such policy? I guess some kids. Sxb you can remove waare if you want but it will cause f-king big dhaawac and another guy will continue his policy but trust me you can win a battle but never a war. The i see the end of kibiroow khayre and hard times ahead for farmaajo.

http://www.muqdisho.online/farmaajo-wax ... dug-daawo/

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

What a speech!! Waare verbally destroyed them

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:45 pm

true. I heard that balcad jowhar road is closed due to lack of security cooperation between the region and the federal Govt its kutalogal. You see thid Govt cannot manage security by acting as strong govt therefore al shabaab have moved to their khadka cagaaran eich is wadada wadnaha where they search baabuurta.

Worst than this is how Farmaajo reacting to maamulgonoleedka where he never mentions PL and JL and talks about Hirshabelle and Galmudug. This was understood as a war against HAG regions anorher reason to cause instability this time in Xamar. Who advises him for such policy? I guess some kids. Sxb you can remove waare if you want but it will cause f-king big dhaawac and another guy will continue his policy but trust me you can win a battle but never a war. The i see the end of kibiroow khayre and hard times ahead for farmaajo.

Soon i believe this govt top officials must resign. ever since fahad yasin came to nisa attacks have increased alot.

maybe Abkoow was right the Qatar Shabab link is true! What you think?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 am

Soon i believe this govt top officials must resign. ever since fahad yasin came to nisa attacks have increased alot.

maybe Abkoow was right the Qatar Shabab link is true! What you think?
they had before but now they r kinda ictisaam but Fahad yasin is there for Jaajuusnimo he has no experiance at all.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 am

Sahal farmajo is against jubaland as well, he opposes JL the most for tribal power reasons

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.