Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Herr Eaglehawk is here baby

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Re: Herr Eaglehawk is here baby

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:43 pm

No I know one thing maxammad subeer has same culture problem is if your sister is raped by gaal xabashi at what do you do ina rag lama xiniyo taabto. Nin tollane gave them a job I think cagjar will do pretty good
why post when you are drunk? you make no sense.

lay off the booze, or take a break xoogaa.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Huh I don't drink I am Muslim

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Horta axmed madoobe I don't know his clan
Maxammad subeer
Reer cabdulle
Reer warfa
Reer Megan
Iyo ina caamir
Iyo hasashi fafaan

Intaasanu iska so gaadhna reer cabdulle in the hawd
Adhigo ah sacad muse miya?
Xita geelashena isma wasan ee beenta jooji Habar awal jar manu nihin.there is no HA in Hawdka iyo somali kilil.
In yar oo bakharley iyo maqaxid shita moyeen.Most of the oromo HA are in Harar but still are bakhatley, kaba toole,timo jare in other words wa iska uraage.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Habar awal or suberiyada qudhun jabarti wey yassan
Nacalah abakuhum wa umukum ibn furaashyahow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.