Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: UAE Violates Sanctions in Somalia

Postby Ben Dover » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:17 am

On this forum, around a year ago this qurjiile Xaararke91 was frothing at the mouth crying he will go back and join the jihad to liberate his people form Isaaq occupation. Everyone was laughing at him.

Then he went back to Somaliland and saw with his own eyes the reality on the ground, that his people have absolutely no hope of ever escaping Idoor tyranny. He saw his own mother queuing up in the heat to vote for Muse Biixi in Las Anod.

So now he is pretending he is "content with the status quo", content with the same status quo he labelled 'occupation' and declared he would join a holy jihad to remove from his people.

Poor qurjiile is trying to justify and make excuses for why he did not follow through and join the jihad against his Idoor colonisers :lol:
Quite the opposite actually, I went back and saw a people who are more determined and staunch supporters of a united Somalia than I originally imagined. During my trip I went up and down SSC and i have met many people civilians, politicians, military and police officers, businessmen, intellectuals and the youth. I enquired their opinions and sentiment regarding the political situation of the country and particularly the SSC regions. There was a common thread through their attitude during our discussions- to keep and protect Somali unity what ever the cost.

Dont lie.

You vowed to go back and join the jihad to liberate your people from Idoor hegemony. Yet here you are, still composing ciil-driven posts on Somalinet like a woman :lol:

The reality is you are fucked, for ever. You know this as well. Behind all the fake nationalism and fake Somalinimo, behind begging other Somalis to come and save you, behind your empty show of defiance towards the Idoor colonisers here on Snet, you know your people will never, ever, escape their current position of servitude to Isaaq. What probably did it for you was seeing your mother and probably other female relatives queue up in the Las Anod heat to vote for one of three Isaaq men. Which is why you are foaming at the mouth on Somalinet instead of doing what you promised which is go and face our boys who are served by your women in your home town.

Somalis generally live in horrible conditions, but no Somalis face the ultimate humiliation of being occupied by other Somalis, like your people experience today. You are clearly demoralised. Defeated. You have accepted the status quo, and that is fine by me :) :up:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 am

Sharmake why are you giving them what they want, nobody talks about shit that happened more than 30 years ago, its only some sick people who are obsessed with it. To the rest nobody cares !
Am just reminding them of what they are - midgo la xasuuqay oon aar goosan karin.
I don't agree with this but do you bro, Somalidiid are our enemies and we should deal with them surgically as much as possible instead of attacking the honour of the entire Isaac clan who are our Somali people.

when they insult your clan insult their clan, but do not claim you are doing it in the name of Somalinimo, thats unacceptable, iska dhici, this is why I never support PL against SL, because I see them as two clans fighting and even though the leaders of one is clear Somalidiid, neither of them are fighting for Somalinimo.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:43 am

He is our qurjiile slave mujahid axmed mire in 1990 wiped these filthy qurjiile filth all from sanaag and sool
Xudun 1000 qurjiiles dead ciid day. Axmed mire went all the way to damalaxagare xingalool destroyed wasakhgali filth than muj abduraxman tuur called him back The mujahid who said comeback garaad cabdilahi is kissing my feet. Vast move forward when ina rayaale was president we made fuaad adan cadde minister of duurjoogta iyo daaqa. He served us because we killed 7 of his brothers in 1991. Submissive qurjiile . Vast move forward mujahid siilaanyo came to power we totally anihilated qurjiile filth in kalshaale meygaagle hagoogane buhoodle general jidhif over 390 dead according qurjiile darood cry . We have totally castrated midgo qurjiile they are our cocubines forced to wave our SNM flag no walanweyn can save them. Yaa ibn khadam. Qurjiile you are my bitch for ever. Doofaar ismaciil has been defeated mandheerteenkooda iyo qurjiilahooda iyo ogadenka gaalamadowdu wasto. Iyo boonta shaqaale murursade eeh gacanta Hawiye hoos dhigtay .

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:36 am

He is our qurjiile slave mujahid axmed mire in 1990 wiped these filthy qurjiile filth all from sanaag and sool
Xudun 1000 qurjiiles dead ciid day. Axmed mire went all the way to damalaxagare xingalool destroyed wasakhgali filth than muj abduraxman tuur called him back The mujahid who said comeback garaad cabdilahi is kissing my feet. Vast move forward when ina rayaale was president we made fuaad adan cadde minister of duurjoogta iyo daaqa. He served us because we killed 7 of his brothers in 1991. Submissive qurjiile . Vast move forward mujahid siilaanyo came to power we totally anihilated qurjiile filth in kalshaale meygaagle hagoogane buhoodle general jidhif over 390 dead according qurjiile darood cry . We have totally castrated midgo qurjiile they are our cocubines forced to wave our SNM flag no walanweyn can save them. Yaa ibn khadam. Qurjiile you are my bitch for ever. Doofaar ismaciil has been defeated mandheerteenkooda iyo qurjiilahooda iyo ogadenka gaalamadowdu wasto. Iyo boonta shaqaale murursade eeh gacanta Hawiye hoos dhigtay .
Somalidiid groups such as Jeegaan or individuals such as Khalid Tramp and his Galla warlord Biixi can be insulted under the banner Somalinimo, however I take exception when people start insulting Isaac, a honourable Somali clan, this is like a double edged sword, you might stab your enemy but you are also killing yourself. If anyone wants to insult iidoor they can use their clan banner and not Somalinimo.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:38 am

If you take the period 1982-2018.....the start of the iidoor rebellion till present and added up all the dead, casualties, rapes and refugees etc in northern Somalia, you will quickly see for every 1 Dhulbahante casualty there are over a 1000 iidoor casualties.
Now that is a status quo I can easily live with. :D :sland: :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 am

We have been karbaashin qurjiile and wasakhgali filth since when since we countert the first khanseer darood in the 11 century south of mait.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:47 am

Not only have we slaughtered your best iidoor like goats.....we also roasted them like chickens too. :D :sland: :up:

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Not only have we slaughtered your best iidoor like goats.....we also roasted them like chickens too. :D :sland: :up:
Today tables have turned we are the ones enslaving your people. Your leaders are either in hargeisa or exile. You can’t have a meeting without me being present.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Not really......we leveled your cities confiscated your wealth and put your people to the sword in the tens of thousands.
Las Anod has grown since 2008.....schools, hotels, hospitals universities. :) :sland: :up:

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:53 pm

:lol: :lol:

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

iidoor booty shaking for Aabe Siyad in Berbera iyo Hargeisa! They will always be our bitches!

:eat: :stylin: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Iidoors know who their master is, they make the best slaves amoung the nomads.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Beesha doofaar ismaciil is very funny it's been what since 1990 how many years since the filthy doofaar clan was cleansed from the entire Somali peninsula
I don't know waxa idin walaay xaarti is totally defeated where is laascaanood tukaraq gambadhe xudun.
Ilma khanseer hadal baidinka sohadhay but your filthy doofaar ismaciil nijaasle clan is totally defeated.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Beesha doofaar ismaciil is very funny it's been what since 1990 how many years since the filthy doofaar clan was cleansed from the entire Somali peninsula
I don't know waxa idin walaay xaarti is totally defeated where is laascaanood tukaraq gambadhe xudun.
Ilma khanseer hadal baidinka sohadhay but your filthy doofaar ismaciil nijaasle clan is totally defeated.
We at your door steps and the only people preventing you from getting Recognized do something about it bitch! :eat: :dj: :stylin: :lol: :som:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:17 pm

iidoor booty shaking for Aabe Siyad in Berbera iyo Hargeisa! They will always be our bitches!

:eat: :stylin: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a President visiting his citizens, and citizens being honorable and showing out. Leave qabiil back and forth as qabiil back and forth but Somalia’s last President AUN does not belong in this discussion.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:02 pm

That was a President visiting his citizens, and citizens being honorable and showing out. Leave qabiil back and forth as qabiil back and forth but Somalia’s last President AUN does not belong in this discussion.
So you don’t recognise farmajo as your president then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.