Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Isaias Afewerki supports Eritrea Ethiopia reunion

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Isaias Afewerki supports Eritrea Ethiopia reunion

Postby SuperLander » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:03 pm

he can’t stop meeting the Ethiopians lmao

Here is an article stating what I believe
https://www.tesfanews.net/president-isa ... ebede/amp/

I too want my country Somaliland to be part of Ethiopia if my people no longer want SL to be an independent nation
#NeverZoomalia

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Isaias Afewerki supports Eritrea Ethiopia reunion

Postby Togdeer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Somaliland sovereignty is non negotiable. We don’t want to be part of Somalia or unite with any other country.
I rather the status qoa than unite with Gallas.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:10 pm

The xamasien dictator thinks he is smart we should behead that mother fucker Christian.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Somaliland sovereignty is non negotiable. We don’t want to be part of Somalia or unite with any other country.
That’s what I want too brother but many of my fellow Garhajis are so tribalist and against Kulmiye they are becoming anti SL just because we don’t have one of our own in power

PS I’m a staunch Somaliland patriot who supports the current government for now

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:17 pm

That’s what I want too brother but many of my fellow Garhajis are so tribalist and against Kulmiye they are becoming anti SL just because we don’t have one of our own in power

You don’t have to support kulmiye to be a somaliland patriot. Some of the most patriotic somalilanders support opposition candidates.
If somaliland was to gain independence tomorrow for example the biggest kulmiye critics would also be celebrating.
When it comes to independence everyone is united.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:53 pm

^ thanks bro

Back to the topic I believe that Christian Eritreans would rather reunite with Ethiopia than let Muslims rule independent Eritrea

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:44 pm

You don’t have to support kulmiye to be a somaliland patriot. Some of the most patriotic somalilanders support opposition candidates.
If somaliland was to gain independence tomorrow for example the biggest kulmiye critics would also be celebrating.
When it comes to independence everyone is united.
Once you get independence you start hacking yourselves with machetes like South Sudan.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm

And what makes you think we are doofaar ismaciil or dinka. We are civilized people for centuries. Ma waxadna mooday reerkina ogaden eeh qollo tigre ah futtadaa u dhigato qollona tidha waxbanu xoreynayna for 138 years. Maafish caqli. Caqliga zuluga idinku jira

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.