Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mr Cheese roasts treacherous governors

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mr Cheese roasts treacherous governors

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:37 am

dalaoos you have folks in your country Koonfuria who would rather see both Koonfuria itself break up and SL be recognised than have a strong central government for Koonfuria which is the only way you reer Koonfur can recover and prosper. What is the strategy you MX have against Kablalax secessionists
:lol:

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 am

lost for words, shame you accepted the tragedy you will permanently suffer

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:50 am

In my mind independence for Somaliland is completely out of the question mate, how we deal with you is up for discussion but we all agree no one supports secession. It does not mean we hate or love you, it just sets a precedence that will destroy any hope for a ethnocratic state for the Somali people.

Even many Isaac with a brain can understand this, even though they still want independence.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:10 am

Zoomalia doesn’t even exist thanks to Gaas, Blackie etc and SL is a viable sovereign country on the ground. The world will eventually give up on you Southies and will recognise us unanimously whether Failmaajo or someone else in Xamar likes it or not

Stop chasing the dream of Soomaliweyn and sort out your Koonfuria

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:28 am

Zoomalia doesn’t even exist thanks to Gaas, Blackie etc and SL is a viable sovereign country on the ground. The world will eventually give up on you Southies and will recognise us unanimously whether Failmaajo or someone else in Xamar likes it or not

Stop chasing the dream of Soomaliweyn and sort out your Koonfuria
Haha emotional rant !

Somalis are one people, we are not even that many, maybe 15 million max, we share religion, language, culture and a recognized nation, the only thing that is different between us is clans, that is no reason to split, because within every clan there is subclans, it makes no sense, rather we should resolve our problems.

My friend the focus is on the South and we wish the north continuous peace and prosperity, we just disagree with their politics.

SuperLander
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SuperLander » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:45 am

no ranting on my part, I agree we only disagree politically nothing else. While nobody knows what’s the future all I’m saying is SL belongs to the people and clans/subclans of SL only, we have the right as Landers to determine our status only no one else and each country has the right to recognise SL as a qaran regardless of what the paper SFG says

I’m out

Kismaayo21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kismaayo21 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:09 am

no ranting on my part, I agree we only disagree politically nothing else. While nobody knows what’s the future all I’m saying is SL belongs to the people and clans/subclans of SL only, we have the right as Landers to determine our status only no one else and each country has the right to recognise SL as a qaran regardless of what the paper SFG says

I’m out
Why isn’t the same rights given to those who are from the supposed somaliland area but are against secessionism? Mainly those from the Darood Clan who have many federal governments within Somalia and also have the highest seat in Somalia currently.

Why do you want us to respect your rights while you are adamant on tramping on their right?

What gives you the right to speak on behalf of Darood land while you are a Isaaq??

Almakhzumi

Postby Almakhzumi » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:20 am

At least he recognizes the problem.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:30 am

There are no daroods in somaliland somaliland is an isaaq samaroon coubrry. The few qurjiiles are less than 7 percent and we conquered them years ago. There is a bigger chance neytanyahu to support hamas than isaaq supporting the cancerous union dissolved in 1991

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 pm

His term will end, humiliated and having accomplished zero.

Somalis are all talk. Farmaajo doesn't have the might to bend these guys to his will, what can he do?

It's a shame somali politicians do not learn from others' mistakes. He's pretty much doing everything hsm did, except he managed to target all regional states this time.

At least target one at a time, to give yourself better odds. :lol: I don't expect farmaajo to be that smart.
He lost the plot and reelection for him is off the table. Asking for States to surrender their power to a Federal Leader they do not trust is absurd!

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:00 pm

There are no daroods in somaliland somaliland is an isaaq samaroon coubrry. The few qurjiiles are less than 7 percent and we conquered them years ago. There is a bigger chance neytanyahu to support hamas than isaaq supporting the cancerous union dissolved in 1991
You need samaroon and dhulbahahnte, without them you're a langaab whose lands do not span beyond a 60 mile radius. :lol:
you live in togheer and waqooyi galbeed. Awdal is for samaroon and sanaag is dhuulos,warsans and gahayle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.