Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:46 am

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Nov/ ... _city.aspx

Suicide attackers set off two car bombs at a hotel near the headquarters of Somalia’s Criminal Investigations Department in Mogadishu on Friday, killing at least 17 people, police said.

Ads By Google

Guards at Hotel Sahafi and CID officers opened fire after the blasts, police added. Then, about 20 minutes later, a third explosion hit the busy street, witnesses said.

“So far we have confirmed 17 civilians dead. They were travelling in public vehicles at the scene when the blasts and gunfire occurred. The death toll is sure to rise,” Ali Nur, a police officer in the city, told Reuters.

A Reuters photographer at the scene saw 20 bodies of civilians and several burnt-out shells of mini-buses, motor-bikes and private saloon cars.

Mohammed Hussein, another police officer, had earlier told Reuters that the target of the attack was Hotel Sahafi, which is just opposite the CID office.

No group immediately claimed responsibility, but Islamists from the al Qaeda-linked al Shabaab group have mounted regular attacks in the capital.

Last edited by knet on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 pm

AUN to the poor victims this is the price paid for incompetence when it comes to National security.
Mogadishu deserves a leader who is worried about her rather than the peace between Ethiopia iyo Eritrea or Peace in South Sudan when there is no peace in Mogadishu

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Breaking News: Farmaajo Government Continues To Fail To Secure Mogadishu 17 Killed Today!

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Dhaboyaco, fake crocodile tears for Hawiye thugs killing each other, SFG is not responsible for these attacks, when we establish a powerful central government, people are still going to do, because feeble minded fool will continue to kill each other, but at least the majority of Somalis will have peace and horumar.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Dhaboyaco, fake crocodile tears for Hawiye thugs killing each other, SFG is not responsible for these attacks, when we establish a powerful central government, people are still going to do, because feeble minded fool will continue to kill each other, but at least the majority of Somalis will have peace and horumar.
Explain this then you xoolo. How can shabab get the latest uniform belonging to the stabilization forces which comes directly under Farmaajo n Kheire? How many times must i tell that this gov has been completely infiltrated by shabab.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:15 pm

My cuz was on the phone to me when the second blast hit......AUN!

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:35 pm

WTH, those Al Shabab attackers were wearing latest uniforms from OCT 14 who has white trainers. Very weird

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Did he survive.

Walahi i was walking in those exact places 2 months ago. Scary af

nine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby nine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:49 pm

Did he survive.

That area is scary asf. KM 4 and soobbe and the madaxtooyo are all not far from each other.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:15 pm

AUN

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Explain this then you xoolo. How can shabab get the latest uniform belonging to the stabilization forces which comes directly under Farmaajo n Kheire? How many times must i tell that this gov has been completely infiltrated by shabab.

The result of having two man lead our Federal Government who's clans are 70% of Al Shabaab members. This pretty much an Al Shabaab dawlad. :idea: :|

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Did he survive.

Mogadishu is a war zone you should know better than to walk it's streets.
Get out or be ready to be the next victim of a tragedy this dawlad may or may not be infiltrated with.

Ceelbuur and Gedo are both Al Shabaab strongholds and now their both in Villa Somalia AUN!

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Systemic genocide against hawiye continuoes.. When will it end? Am more concerned about the darood faggot that caused a scene yesterday in Melb than Muqdisho nacalada tarnishing our name may he rot in hell!

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Systemic genocide against hawiye continuoes.. When will it end? Am more concerned about the darood faggot that caused a scene yesterday in Melb than Muqdisho nacalada tarnishing our name may he rot in hell!
I support reer Mogadishu taking back their city and kicking out this fake Government and Al Shabaab sympathizers.
Peace can only be restored by locals. :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 pm

I support reer Mogadishu taking back their city and kicking out this fake Government and Al Shabaab sympathizers.
Hawiye hala laayo nacasta minority halaga diigo for all i care. Anyway anigu am more pissed/concerned about the darood mentally deranged making the headlines continously. Why are they allowing this continuoes stain on our reputation as uncivilised folks in qurbaha.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Hawiye hala laayo nacasta minority halaga diigo for all i care. Anyway anigu am more pissed/concerned about the darood mentally deranged making the headlines continously. Why are they allowing this continuoes stain on our reputation as uncivilised folks in qurbaha.
Mental illness is a big issue in the west. White boys go out killing people daily wa iska cadi now.
Lets starting telling authorities his from Ethiopia or Kenya :up: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.