Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mr Cheeseman shuts down Bashe Awil/Ali Shire/ina Jirde office in Kenya

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Mr Cheeseman shuts down Bashe Awil/Ali Shire/ina Jirde office in Kenya

Postby AwRastaale » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Our friends call it "Somaliland consulate" :lol: :lol:

But in reality it's just another private business owned by Silanyo family, his in-law Bashe Cawil (very smart guy), and Ali Shire. They give the rest of the SL regional administration a small cut just to shut them up so they could present it as "Consulate of SL" but conduct business just like Telesom, Dahabshiil or SomCable.

If you want there needing "governmental services' such as visa, marriage certificate, scholarship or the services ordinary consulates/embassies do, they will tell you sorry "we don't have recognition". But if you went there with few Kenyans who wish to export miraa/khat, they will be quick to open the doors and ask for a cut.

Big under ground scam sort of like mafia operations. They became experts after many years of trial and experimentations.

They did it first in UAE then branched out to Kenya:

This was the main reason warlord Muse Bihi moved Sa'ad Ali Shire to "ministry of finance". He knows how to loot the money and cover his track. He will give Bashe, Silanyo family and Muse their cuts.

Farmajo shut them down including the TPLF one.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mr Cheeseman shuts down Bashe Awil/Ali Shire/ina Jirde office in Kenya

Postby xiimaaya » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:56 am

Thanks for the investigation report. Somaliland is scam project that is milking the ignorant who’s fuled tribalism.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:17 am

Lies lies and more lies.
Where does it show Farmajo shutting down anything. You give the guy too much power, the man only controls 1/4 of Mogadishu. He has no say over somaliland or control somaliland. The Ethiopian consulate is still there, I proved it to you it was fake news. Ethiopia did not cut ties with SL either, its in their interest to keep somaliland happy. At the same time Abiy is using Farmajo like a side chick. He gets what ever he wants from Farmajo. Farmajo being a dumb dameer, only asked him not to see muse Bixi. Eritrea and Ethiopia has benefited a lot from this, but Somalia has not gained anything.

As for Bashe Awil he is a very good diplomat, when he was the ambassador to UAE, he achieved a lot, now that muse has moved him to Kenya he opened a consalute so far in his little time. Bashe is a good man and a good diplomat.

As for you hawdian you use to post good stuff with proper evidence. But since you became anti muse Bixi you started thinking with your emotions not your head. You’ve been posting a lot of nonsense and fake news.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:51 pm

I always chuckle when these outposts are referred to as SL Embassies. Do the locals truly believe they have embassies in these foreign countries?

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm

I always chuckle when these outposts are referred to as SL Embassies. Do the locals truly believe they have embassies in these foreign countries?
No one believes that. We all know it’s just another small business and corruption operations but most reer waqooyi play along for the sake of fadhi ku dirir image.

You will never see the people on the ground recommend these offices nor their nonexistent services.

You only find it on forums and social media “hey look what we have”.

They are businesses owned by certain individuals and their families.

For example you will not see Saad Ali Shire name replaced in the above document with the new so called FM (Dhulo fella).

Very elaborate scam.
Last edited by AwRastaale on Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ben Dover
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ben Dover » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:32 pm

I too always laugh when the AMISOM protectorate is referred to as a country, or when its docile cheeseman is described as... wait for it, President.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:46 pm

I too always laugh when the AMISOM protectorate is referred to as a country, or when its docile cheeseman is described as... wait for it, President.
I also laugh when I see like what happened in gaalkacyo today 18 died . At least awrastale won't commit suicide on me .

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:05 pm

[quote=AbdiWahab252 post_id=4911109 time=<a href="tel:1543276296">1543276296</a> user_id=27472]
No one believes that. We all know it’s just another small business and corruption operations but most reer waqooyi play along for the sake of fadhi ku dirir image.

You will never see the people on the ground recommend these offices nor their nonexistent services.

For example you will not see Saad Ali Shire name replaced in the above document with the new so called FM (Dhulo fella).

Very elaborate scam.
[/quote]

Corruption is a national past time

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:40 pm

[quote=AbdiWahab252 post_id=4911109 time=<a href="tel:1543276296">1543276296</a> user_id=27472]

Very elaborate scam.
[/quote]

Remember you are talking to a HJ man. The most intelligent and the most brutal one. I don't care your business as long as you don't cross the line. In reality I am more Bro habar gidir than any one else. Just avoid to booty clap for our opponents including the isaaq traitors . Be careful . God bless galmudug. Agreed or not ?

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Very elaborate scam.
[/quote]

Remember you are talking to a HJ man. The most intelligent and the most brutal one. I don't care your business as long as you don't cross the line. In reality I am more Bro habar gidir than any one else. Just avoid to booty clap for our opponents including the isaaq traitors . Be careful . God bless galmudug. Agreed or not ?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Saaxib don’t take offense so quickly. Who insulted HJ? These fellows are clowns compared to the greats like Michael mariano or Dr Sifir.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.