Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Adimlar Cumar Cusman heading to the Somali region

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Adimlar Cumar Cusman heading to the Somali region

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:45 pm

He was used by MSB to dismantle ONLF when it was formed in 1984.
Admiral was never known to fight for the aspirations of the people in the Ogaden.He was a kacanist served MSB very well.He lived large in the rich surbubs of Boli qaran. MSB used to use him to suppress Ogaden dissidents.

When he took over the ONLF leadership he was an old man aka a pensioner.The title of Admiral gave him the ability to meet foreign delegates and travel to Qatar which had sympathy for ONLF.He had dictatorial tendancies and never allowed elections within the ONLF group. Sighting security as the main reasons he postponed elections.Dolaal AUN opposed every move and was killed in an ambush attacked blamed on Admiral team and Iley.
The Admiral made millions of $ dollars from the plight of the Ogaden using the ONLF platform and he assisted his villian friend Afaworki to dismantle TPLF.
Afaworki was the one in the 90s that helped invade the Ogaden.Without EPLF it would have been close to impossible for TPLF to secure the Ogaden.

ONLF has failed in its objective of aspiring to fight for the freedom and of its people today they are being welcomed to the region like a group of paralympic team.
As they celebrate their return Tuli Guleed/Moyale/Dhire dawa etc is being viciously attacked by Oromo hordes.
Yet ONL leaders have no plan apart from putting all their hopes on Gallas and thinking that a free and fair elections will be held and they will sucede from Ethiopia.I have never seen such naive people like ONLF leaders.They have been politely kicked out from Eritrea.
They know Have put all their hopes on a murtad galla called Abye.Kuwan miyey sixir qaban.

I still support the ONLF youth good job gor fighting for your dignity.But for ONLF leaders you folks are such a waste.Awalba Boli qaran bey bibito kucabayeen durin the kacanka.

Admiral Cusman will never be compared to Maqtal dahir aun the father of the Ogaden liberation.

Admral was xamarawi from beginning what do you expect.Shushumow iyo isbarmuto.
Any evidence that shows the admiral was used by MSB to dismantle ONLF ?or did ONLF existed that time ?

Again do you any evidence to back up your blasphemous claims against the Admiral ? When ,where and how much millions did the he gained out of the plight of his people ?

Onlf didn't failed it is objective but their objective was unattainable right from the beginning because the West esp the imperial British gave the Ogaden to Ethiopia and after a while sought to claim back the region .The British wanted to form a greater Somali republic that covers the entire Somali inhabited regions in order for them to safeguard their interest in the horn of Africa .

Haile Salasie asked the Americans to stop the British from claiming back the Ogaden and the reserve area.Eventually the British dream was shuddered and USA effectively shielded Ethiopia .And to this date ,the west support a unified Ethiopia .So,you're naive to believe that ONLF should have carried on with their unsupported rebellion.

Onlf are on the right course ,let them pursue their goals in a peaceful and civilized manner .

One last note,I can't understand why you connect Oromo aggression in Tuliguleed with Onlf-Ethiopia peace talks as if ONLF are behind the Jaarso aggression .You suck in politics Cawlyahan boy .go worry about the backward county they called Garissa :Puhlease:
Garissa is not my tough ,I am not reer yaxya.

Who the fuck told you Iam Cawliyahan?Though I dont mind being them. Dont be temperemental like your adheer Ducaale who rans like headless chicken in Kenyan political affairs.

What do you know about ONLF?Do you know how many villages were razed by EDF or how many people lost their lives because ONLF was suspected of operating in their villages?How many people were killed by ONLF for supposedly having been "daboqoodhi"?

So what kind of peace agreement has ONLF reached? Its not even with OLF. Its With OPDO a sub branch of EPRDF that ONLF was fighting for the last 20 years.
Tuli guleed is just at the outskirts of Jigjiga yet ONLF are playing daanto in Jigjiga what kind of safistic ritual is this?How can they allow Abdi Kumaade and Geri being wiped by Gallas under the pretext of Jarso.

Best Playa adhiga iska amuus horta sidhii duusada hana dax gelin.Maxamed Cumar Cusman was one of the most loyal MSB servants.If MSB left the country for foreign trips it was the admiral who was left in charge.
I'm Ogaden ,MZ,Ree Isaaq,Ree Cali .born and raised in Awaare .I'm not Cawdaaq nor ree Yaxye .Who are you after Ogaden ???

Many died for the struggle and many villages who burned to ashes .in fact ,my sub clan was one of hardest hit .I lost many of family in the struggle .Our entire village was razed to the ground ,the survived villagers were forced to settle in Dhagaxbuur .That's just an example ,the entire Ogaden clan had seen the repercussion of the struggle .No regret ,Our martyrs are in Jannah.

Gobi ma jabtee weey liicdaa !

Let me ask you,do you wanted the struggle and suffering to continue without an end ???

What other solutions do you have besides baselessly accusing his majesty the commander of ONLF ???

Since you mentioned the suffering of the people that resulted from the Onlf struggle are you suggesting a situation best describing by the famous Raxanwayn proverb :Hooba naar galaasey tiimbooy :lol: which can be loosely translated as if you are already in hell,then le it remain the same or even worser .

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Is that adeer cali shucaac with him in the first picture?

The admiral is admirable man(nu pun). :lol:

as for farmaajo and kheyre, of course they gained nothing other than trying to show absolute loyalty to TPLF, ironically a sinking ship/tplf at thet time. They were used and humiliated and then forced to retract the terrorist label. war bal if you are tricked once, why fall for it again? At least ku adkoow nacalad idin fuushay.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Former admiral of the Somali Navy, a man who has been in the ranks of the SNA for greater than 30 years before the collapse of the Somali govt, and who took leadership of the ONLF in 1998, arrived in Addis Ababa head of the Ethiopian capital. He and other leaders where welcome their with plans to head to the Somali region.

Runti the Admiral is a different kind of Somali. Of all the Somali politicians who made it a habit to make loyalty to Ethiopia their ticket to power, he displayed loyalty and commitment to a cause.

The admiral in his remarks continue to insist they were heading to their "country" and spoke only Somali (likely suggesting he doesn't speak the geez), claiming to now wanting to try a peaceful means to allow the local Somalis to determine their destiny.

What did Farmaajo and Kheyre benefit from labelling the ONLF a terrorist organization?

History will not be kind to charlatans and fraudsters.

He was used by MSB to dismantle ONLF when it was formed in 1984.
Admiral was never known to fight for the aspirations of the people in the Ogaden.He was a kacanist served MSB very well.He lived large in the rich surbubs of Boli qaran. MSB used to use him to suppress Ogaden dissidents.

When he took over the ONLF leadership he was an old man aka a pensioner.The title of Admiral gave him the ability to meet foreign delegates and travel to Qatar which had sympathy for ONLF.He had dictatorial tendancies and never allowed elections within the ONLF group. Sighting security as the main reasons he postponed elections.Dolaal AUN opposed every move and was killed in an ambush attacked blamed on Admiral team and Iley.
The Admiral made millions of $ dollars from the plight of the Ogaden using the ONLF platform and he assisted his villian friend Afaworki to dismantle TPLF.
Afaworki was the one in the 90s that helped invade the Ogaden.Without EPLF it would have been close to impossible for TPLF to secure the Ogaden.

ONLF has failed in its objective of aspiring to fight for the freedom and of its people today they are being welcomed to the region like a group of paralympic team.
As they celebrate their return Tuli Guleed/Moyale/Dhire dawa etc is being viciously attacked by Oromo hordes.
Yet ONL leaders have no plan apart from putting all their hopes on Gallas and thinking that a free and fair elections will be held and they will sucede from Ethiopia.I have never seen such naive people like ONLF leaders.They have been politely kicked out from Eritrea.
They know Have put all their hopes on a murtad galla called Abye.Kuwan miyey sixir qaban.

I still support the ONLF youth good job gor fighting for your dignity.But for ONLF leaders you folks are such a waste.Awalba Boli qaran bey bibito kucabayeen durin the kacanka.

Admiral Cusman will never be compared to Maqtal dahir aun the father of the Ogaden liberation.

Admral was xamarawi from beginning what do you expect.Shushumow iyo isbarmuto.
Any evidence that shows the admiral was used by MSB to dismantle ONLF ?or did ONLF existed that time ?

Again do you any evidence to back up your blasphemous claims against the Admiral ? When ,where and how much millions did the he gained out of the plight of his people ?

Onlf didn't failed it is objective but their objective was unattainable right from the beginning because the West esp the imperial British gave the Ogaden to Ethiopia and after a while sought to claim back the region .The British wanted to form a greater Somali republic that covers the entire Somali inhabited regions in order for them to safeguard their interest in the horn of Africa .

Haile Salasie asked the Americans to stop the British from claiming back the Ogaden and the reserve area.Eventually the British dream was shuddered and USA effectively shielded Ethiopia .And to this date ,the west support a unified Ethiopia .So,you're naive to believe that ONLF should have carried on with their unsupported rebellion.

Onlf are on the right course ,let them pursue their goals in a peaceful and civilized manner .

One last note,I can't understand why you connect Oromo aggression in Tuliguleed with Onlf-Ethiopia peace talks as if ONLF are behind the Jaarso aggression .You suck in politics Cawlyahan boy .go worry about the backward county they called Garissa :Puhlease:
cawliyahan ka leexo sxb. odayga aniguba adeer buu igu quman yahay laakiin reerka ma'aha inaad qaybiso.

fyi django waa reer abdulle. :lol: not that it matters, but now you know.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:15 pm

Sxbayaal (Khalid, Yusuf, bestplaya),

I will keep all three of you in mind when I need to publish my autobiography.

Until then my advise is lick your wounds (never take fadhi ku dirir to heart), work on your grammar and wait for the phone call.

For now let's not turn this topic by Talo (one of the most respected contributors) into another fadhi ku dirir. You can always open a topic and invite me.

Thanks for your co-operations gentlemen.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Django is weird man .Qabyaalad buu ka dhamaan la'yahay iyo inuu Ogadenka kala furfuro .

Hooyadiii Futada ha kawasso ..Adrmiralku was nin Ree Isaaq oo Ree Doolaalkii hormuudka ahaa u dhashay .Cabdillaha qabyaalada iyo siyaasad dameeraadka lasoo shirtaga waxba kama qaadi karaan .

Ficil qabiil lama tuso ree isaaq ,umana joojino qabyaalada iyo doqonimada ree Cabdille ee la hartay Ogadenka oo dhan .
Last edited by BestPlaya on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Until then my advise is lick your wounds (never take fadhi ku dirir to heart), work on your grammar and wait for the phone call.

For now let's not turn this topic by Talo (one of the most respected contributors) into another fadhi ku dirir. You can always open a topic and invite me.

Why the derg flag in your avatar ? Why ????

What are you after Isxaaaq ?Kaliil,Qaasim or cabdalla :lol:

What sort of connections do you have with the Amhara :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Why the derg flag in your avatar ? Why ????

What are you after Isxaaaq ?Kaliil,Qaasim or cabdalla :lol:

What sort of connections do you have with the Amhara :lol:
I will do all the interview once I'm ready for the publications. For now I have to add few more chapters to my life story :lol: :lol:

I think travelling from Daroor to Debre Zeit with a donkey would add the element of surprise to the story and readers will appreciate. Could be New York Times best seller :russ:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Django is weird man .Qabyaalad buu ka dhamaan la'yahay iyo inuu Ogadenka kala furfuro .

Hooyadiii Futada ha kawasso ..Adrmiralku was nin Ree Isaaq oo Ree Doolaalkii hormuudka ahaa u dhashay .Cabdillaha qabyaalada iyo siyaasad dameeraadka lasoo shirtaga waxba kama qaadi karaan .

Ficil qabiil lama tuso ree isaaq ,umana joojino qabyaalada iyo doqonimada ree Cabdille ee la hartay Ogadenka oo dhan .
smh if this is how you think, why are you even pointing fingers marka?

reer subeer, cabdille iyo isaaq iyo ogaadenka kale waa mid.

jooji qaybinta. hadaad mar waxaa meesha soo dhigi, shaqsi ahaantaada u hadal, anaga hanoo hadlin.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm

jooji qaybinta. hadaad mar waxaa meesha soo dhigi, shaqsi ahaantaada u hadal, anaga hanoo hadlin.

Ree Isaaq ayn u hadlay .ninka Admiralka u gafay ee tuug dhiig miirad ah Ku sheegay waa uun heegadii qudhuntay iyo Ree Cabdillihii bukay .No pun intended baad adiguna lasoo shirtagtay oo inagumeedka ayaa xadgudubka iyo qabyaalada si dadban ugu taageertay .

Anyway,siyaasad naageedka meesha kala taga cidi idinkama caqli xumee ..Ree Isaaqa aad madaxdooda caayeysaan baan u hadlay .

Admiralka hadaa caydaan oo wuxuuna ahayn kuba sheegtaan Ree Isaaqna waad aflagaadayseen ...marka raganimadeeda yeeshoo waxba Maxamad Subeernimo iyo Ogadenimo aan afka idiin dhaafsiisnayn hanagula maragsanina

Admiral Mahamed ninkii Ku been abuurtay muuna sharafin Qadiyada iyo wada dhalashada midna .runtu wataaa .

Django iyo inta la fikirka ah waa inagumeedyo ku qadhaabta magacyada Ogaden ,maxamad Subeer iyo wixii la hal maala .

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:01 pm

Django, Bestplaya and Teeri are old supporters of Abdi iley for various reasons but the most sensible Ogadens with long term visions are Talo, Balwarama (even though he was radicalised through fadhi ku dirir Baptist Church later on), and Zidane.

Not sure why same crew who supported a blood thirsty third column of Tigrai Janjaweed would be against peace now and why they want ONLF to fight on while under Abdi iley they sang Tigrai dhaanto about "peace by all means and we all Ethiopianwit".

It make no sense.

Everyone is entitle to their opinions but I think the sensible ones know what's best for the people and region and that's peace.

The Galla issue will be dealt with in another episode but first there needs to be healing, reconciliation, rebuilding trust (this is a society where no brother spoke to a brother because the other would run to TPLF and say he mentioned Greater Somalia or freedom for Somali Region or he received a call from an ONLF agent). This is a region where entire villages were wiped out simply because an individual sold or donated a battery cell to a village nearby.

Much internal healing is needed. Much reunification of families are needed. Forgiveness. Justice needed to be served including people whose lands were looted and given to puppet agents in the name of loyalty.

Long way to go really.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Ree Isaaq ayn u hadlay .ninka Admiralka u gafay ee tuug dhiig miirad ah Ku sheegay waa uun heegadii qudhuntay iyo Ree Cabdillihii bukay .No pun intended baad adiguna lasoo shirtagtay oo inagumeedka ayaa xadgudubka iyo qabyaalada si dadban ugu taageertay .

Anyway,siyaasad naageedka meesha kala taga cidi idinkama caqli xumee ..Ree Isaaqa aad madaxdooda caayeysaan baan u hadlay .

Admiralka hadaa caydaan oo wuxuuna ahayn kuba sheegtaan Ree Isaaqna waad aflagaadayseen ...marka raganimadeeda yeeshoo waxba Maxamad Subeernimo iyo Ogadenimo aan afka idiin dhaafsiisnayn hanagula maragsanina

Admiral Mahamed ninkii Ku been abuurtay muuna sharafin Qadiyada iyo wada dhalashada midna .runtu wataaa .

Django iyo inta la fikirka ah waa inagumeedyo ku qadhaabta magacyada Ogaden ,maxamad Subeer iyo wixii la hal maala .
reer isaq aniga kale baa u hadla.

war these new niggas got no chill. :lol:

cuqdad iska saar adeer. reer cabdulle iyo reer isaaq waa dad walaalo ah, wixii khalad ka dhacay nimankaa waa cafis iyo musaamax. Ilay intuu siduu noo layanyay si ka daran soo tuu cabdullaha kale u laayay? inleen waxaa u hadlaysaa sidii nin u cuqdadaysan. waryaa ma laangaab baa tahay?

adeer admiral osman can be criticized, right or wrong, ma'aha nabi.

now is a time to show that reer isaaq have let bygones be bygones, and that we are only interested in moving forward giving the tired people of the region(all ogadens included) what they want which is for them to decide their own vote through a referendum.

waxaan rabay inaan kuugu soo daro Absame private group laakiin nin ogaden kala jarjaraya qolkaa uma baahna.

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:20 pm

reer isaq aniga kale baa u hadla.

war these new niggas got no chill. :lol:

cuqdad iska saar adeer. reer cabdulle iyo reer isaaq waa dad walaalo ah, wixii khalad ka dhacay nimankaa waa cafis iyo musaamax. Ilay intuu siduu noo layanyay si ka daran soo tuu cabdullaha kale u laayay? inleen waxaa u hadlaysaa sidii nin u cuqdadaysan. waryaa ma laangaab baa tahay?

adeer admiral osman can be criticized, right or wrong, ma'aha nabi.

now is a time to show that reer isaaq have let bygones be bygones, and that we are only interested in moving forward giving the tired people of the region(all ogadens included) what they want which is for them to decide their own vote through a referendum.

waxaan rabay inaan kuugu soo daro Absame private group laakiin nin ogaden kala jarjaraya qolkaa uma baahna.
Ree Cabdi oo waji qabiil ku socda waxyba ree isaaq ka qaadayaan ayaaba yar .Taarikhda dib u raac .Mida kale,Cabdi ileey dhibtuu noo geeystay ma ahayn mid Shaadh ree Cabdille uu nagu gumaaday .Xitaa Cali Yuusufbaan waxba u haysan ..Rag cuqdad qaadana waanu ka sarraynaaa .blse ,siyaasada qabyaaladaysan
ee cabdillaysan naga gadimaysaan

Duxulayste iyo Cabdi Axmaarba waxaad siisaan qadarin iyo taageero ayna mudnayn ,Admrialkana qaab qabiil ayd Ku mucaaradaysaan .caqligiinu waa midka Axmad Dhuxulayste amaana ,Admiralkana dhaleeceeya :lol:

Django u sheeg inuu qabyaalada iyo doqonimada meesha la dhaafo .Waa haday dani idinka hayso midnimada iyo tolnimada reerka ,haduu diidana marna taagtiii marna tabartii

BestPlaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BestPlaya » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Django, Bestplaya and Teeri are old supporters of Abdi iley for various reasons but the most sensible Ogadens with long term visions are Talo, Balwarama (even though he was radicalised through fadhi ku dirir Baptist Church later on), and Zidane.

Not sure why same crew who supported a blood thirsty third column of Tigrai Janjaweed would be against peace now and why they want ONLF to fight on while under Abdi iley they sang Tigrai dhaanto about "peace by all means and we all Ethiopianwit".

It make no sense.

Everyone is entitle to their opinions but I think the sensible ones know what's best for the people and region and that's peace.

The Galla issue will be dealt with in another episode but first there needs to be healing, reconciliation, rebuilding trust (this is a society where no brother spoke to a brother because the other would run to TPLF and say he mentioned Greater Somalia or freedom for Somali Region or he received a call from an ONLF agent). This is a region where entire villages were wiped out simply because an individual sold or donated a battery cell to a village nearby.

Much internal healing is needed. Much reunification of families are needed. Forgiveness. Justice needed to be served including people whose lands were looted and given to puppet agents in the name of loyalty.

Long way to go really.
I occasionally supported Ina ileey esp when lowly iidoors such as Galool(Lo'father) and Aisha wuqooyi attacked him .

You're on to something man .There must be a good reason as to why a diehard and opportunistic Axmaar will support a Somali course be it Somalia or Somali state :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:52 pm

I occasionally supported Ina ileey esp when lowly iidoors such as Galool(Lo'father) and Aisha wuqooyi attack him .

You're on to something man .There must be a good reason as to why a diehard and opportunistic Axmaar will support a Somali course be it Somalia or Somali state :lol:
I'm one of few niggaz who kept their Somalinimo believe it or not. I treat most of you suckers the same. I seen some Cagdheer claim that I hate them because of fadhi ku dirir but Isaac, Hawiye, Dir have all received their doze of me.

No body is spared. From Ras Kamboni, Tadjourah to Moyale, I keep my information active and up to date.

No doubt Idoors and anti-Idoors elements sucked me into their fadhi ku dirir programmes but going back to my Mereja, the end of Abdi iley and the new dawn in my beloved Hawd---------have all reinstated my true belief and my true me.

None of you fockers can claim the true you is the fadhi ku dirir character. We all get sucked into that dark hole. What makes me different from you all is that I admit my faults. I try to fix them and there will always be someone I'm going to step on their feet because we Somalis have a world that is so in conflict with itself.

Salad kasta wakhtigeda la tukada.

In the dulmi days of Abdi iley there was no hope in our region; those of us who could shelter in Ictirafland did that, those of us who could shelter under Kikuyu and Ahmed Madobe did that.

But now we are BACK!!! :damn: :pac: :Heh:

My Galla support was just political. I understood to abolish the TPLF and ina iley we needed the Galla since they encircle Addis Ababa. Fighting from a far is not as effective as choking them in the capital. Now that Galla did that, we need to move to the next phase and our friend Zidane knows the next phase.

As for ONLF I resented them that they attacked a lot of lorries from my Garhajis community---many of them Isxaaq and many of them in particular families.

I'm interested us turning the page and starting afresh. We can't be living as if it's 1920s.

I want to see us conquer the land and its resources. Tap into the rich and vast water resources, irrigate and farm the land. Grow our camels and bring new innovative methods to over come droughts and climate issues. We are not enemies.

Good times. Let's enjoy it.

Btw I'm Abdalle Isxaaq Areh Said.

When was the last time you were in Aware? Some of my family lives there. My eedo might go there soon from Hargeisa. My next plan is to photograph that whole region (most of Jarar). Now the land is tranquil, before no cameras were even allowed. Bit dry not much rains but plenty of water and pasture for the nomads. I have been to Aware myself as a kid but not much memory.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:31 pm

The admiral is probably the most respectable Somali alive

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.