Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beautiful sight: somalia flags in jigjiga

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Beautiful sight: somalia flags in jigjiga

Postby Waachis » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:52 pm

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Beautiful sight: somalia flags in jigjiga

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm

This is one of the reasons I support Cagjar and the ONLF, walahi they have redeemed so much respect from me, I can no longer call them slaves. Hogaanka Ogaden has changed for the better mashallah. :som: :heart:

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 am

Victory to Somalis.

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 am

What an irony.
A Galla posting a thread about somalia flag in jigjiga while his kins are killing somalis in Dhiredaba,Moyale,outskirts of Jigjiga and many town and villages in Ethiopia.How will a dead somali be benefitted by a symbolic flag.

Also the link he posted is meant to try and split somalis.This galla is trying divide and rule on somalis in snet.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:18 am

The guy is one sinister fellow.......I sussed him out from the off. :)
Without a shadow of doubt Oromo are our enemies and should be treated as such. :up:

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am

Waachis is injecting us anasthesia before the Oromo butchery operation. Nice try. :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:27 pm

They aint supermen.......Garre have held the line even though they're out manned and out gunned. :som: :up:

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Got some points to make :

1. Not everything is some conspiracy.
I genuinely support the right of Somalis to self determination. Of course, I'd like to peacefully settle any border problem prior to any state seceding, but in general, I respect and support the rights of the oppressed.
The post is from a tplf cadre, they're your allies, allegedly, not ours. I focused more on the flags being flown and displayed in jigjiga, not the SL issue.
2. I rather lose land to a fellow muslim brotherly group, than lose lands to non Muslim's. So even if we exchange some lands and oromia loses land, in exchange for peace and trade with Somalia, I'd be okay with that.

3. Garre is only fighting borana. No other oromo clans are involved. Nor should they be involved.
Borana, garre and gabra are all related.
Let them solve their internal issues peacefully.
The only reason other clans should involve themselves, is if they are trying to make peace.

PrinceNugaalHawd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceNugaalHawd » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Got some points to make :

1. Not everything is some conspiracy.
I genuinely support the right of Somalis to self determination. Of course, I'd like to peacefully settle any border problem prior to any state seceding, but in general, I respect and support the rights of the oppressed.
The post is from a tplf cadre, they're your allies, allegedly, not ours. I focused more on the flags being flown and displayed in jigjiga, not the SL issue.
2. I rather lose land to a fellow muslim brotherly group, than lose lands to non Muslim's. So even if we exchange some lands and oromia loses land, in exchange for peace and trade with Somalia, I'd be okay with that.

3. Garre is only fighting borana. No other oromo clans are involved. Nor should they be involved.
Borana, garre and gabra are all related.
Let them solve their internal issues peacefully.
The only reason other clans should involve themselves, is if they are trying to make peace.
We should demarcate the border and let Somali rule themselves.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:56 pm

This Galla is so fake and phoney.

He wants to play that Muslim card on us while he dances behind big kafirs like Lamma and Abiy-----both taking over Wollega from the fake Muslim Gallas.

The Galla is Muslim when he has Muslim audience. He is Tewahedo when an Amhara is holding the bread. He is Pentecostal when it's the Americans roaming the jungles of Jimma for coffee beans. He is Waaqist in his natural habitat when all alone.

So I'm not surprised on Snet he is Muslim but else where he is all of that.

They are well known for that.

He is better off chasing his Pente leaders. Go preach Islam to Wollega which is been taken over by Pentecostal because they have the bread and keys to the pantry.

Galla never played role in any Islamic cause be it Ifat, Adal, Ajuran, Dervishes, Islamic Courts, or even the al Shabab (whether right or wrong, they called on Muslims and everyone else answered including Kenya's Swahili Bantu people not a single Galla). They were always spectators.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:19 pm

This Galla is so fake and phoney.

He wants to play that Muslim card on us while he dances behind big kafirs like Lamma and Abiy-----both taking over Wollega from the fake Muslim Gallas.

The Galla is Muslim when he has Muslim audience. He is Tewahedo when an Amhara is holding the bread. He is Pentecostal when it's the Americans roaming the jungles of Jimma for coffee beans. He is Waaqist in his natural habitat when all alone.

So I'm not surprised on Snet he is Muslim but else where he is all of that.

They are well known for that.

He is better off chasing his Pente leaders. Go preach Islam to Wollega which is been taken over by Pentecostal because they have the bread and keys to the pantry.

Galla never played role in any Islamic cause be it Ifat, Adal, Ajuran, Dervishes, Islamic Courts, or even the al Shabab (whether right or wrong, they called on Muslims and everyone else answered including Kenya's Swahili Bantu people not a single Galla). They were always spectators.
Of course you, a tigrayan agent who claims to be a somali, would want to incite conflict between oromo and somalis.
whose interests does it serve when mostly muslim oromo and muslim somalis kill each other and weaken each others ability to resist others who wish to exploit them both??
hint: not the interests of the average oromo or somali citizen.

dance behind kafirs? if they do well for the country, and its people, they deserve applause; but if they mess up, they deserve to be criticized and held accountable.
Do you not realize that ethiopia is a secular country sir?
we do not have sharia law, you can have that in somalia, because it'd make sense,
but not in a religiously diverse nation like ethiopia.

You are equating the actions of a few opportunists to the actions/feelings/beliefs, of over 23 million Muslim Oromos; which is the retarded logic you tried last time, until I flamed you with logic, common sense and facts.
Calling even ONE MUSLIM a pagan or kafir, means that YOU are the pagan or kafir.
But, of course, i do not expect a tigrayan atheist, such as yourself, to fear Allah, at all.
Making takfir of millions of muslims whose hearts you do not know, is a big deal.
Even to make takfir of one muslim, is a big deal, and you need daleel from the deen, not hearsay.
That's like saying the somalis who deal drugs and shoot each other up, in the diaspora, represent all somalis.
Or that the terrorists who bomb innocent people, mostly their own people, represent all somalis.
which we know, is not true. but of course, your hatred is so strong and deep seated, that it makes you biased, thus unable to be truthful in regards to your enemies, the Oromo.

saying oromo never played a role in anything Islamic is cool, but it's a lie as well.
we all know that muslim oromo are the majority of muslims in ethiopia, so anything effecting muslims of ethiopia, effects muslim oromos in a particular way, i.e. the ahbash movement. the main protesters to it, were muslim oromos.
muslim oromo even were killed, in cold blood, by tplf, because they refused to be corrupted by the corrupt so called hizb/sect, al ahbash.
i can go on and on, but what's the point, nothing can get through that thick tigrayan skull.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Too much to read and too late at night. :shock:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:22 pm

Gallachis

You need to reclaim your Wollega from the Pentecostal onslaught before you beg us with the Muslim card. But we know you cheering them on and here you are with another face living up to your trends.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.