Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abiye Ahmed and Afeworki to arrive in Mogadishu tomorrow as show of regional support to Farmaajo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Re: Abiye Ahmed and Afeworki to arrive in Mogadishu tomorrow as show of regional support to Farmaajo

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:36 am

This is not about Farmaajo. This is about closing the running faucet of every internal actor bypassing the Federal government to go huddle in Nairobi and Addis Ababa like they used to do.

Foreign governments and especially regional partners should only deal with the Federal government.

P.s. Not everyone is a spoiler but in this case Abdirahman Abdishakuur and his friends are. Case in point the UAE bribes confiscated from his house that was meant to destabilize the country internally.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Abiye Ahmed and Afeworki to arrive in Mogadishu tomorrow as show of regional support to Farmaajo

Postby SahanGalbeed » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:59 am

Somalis are notorious for complaining about the very thing they indulge themselves in . A good thing for someone other than you , in tribal terms , shouldn't be interpreted as meaning an attack on you or your interest. It's childish to the core ! Regional support is important and if regional leaders support each other it only enhances the regional cohesion . Shine like the stars you think you are Somalis because if your existence is premised on the misfortune of another , you weren't meant to exist I am afraid .

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:37 pm

You can't be serious? This is obviously a rushed meeting, unscheduled until after the 9th, and their intent isn't solidarity or support for axamarjo.
faramaajo has been a yes man so far, he hasn't said no to anything they've asked. qalbidhagax, the ports, replacing an amisom contingent with one of their won, etc... you name it. he's agreed to all their demands.

Afwerki and Abiy are worried about losing such a good puppet because they don't know who the next guy is, they dont know if they can control him. They fear the unknown, so they chose to not open that door at all.

Farmaajo is in Ethiopia's best interest, it's the only reason why he has so much support from them.

Remember Ethiopia had something to gain from all those regional presidents, since they've cut ties with them, those benefits have to come from somewhere. Farmaajo has proved himself to be that man. Abiy has only cut ties with these guys after farmaajo has proved himself that he can fill that void and be that yes man.

Nothing but shame and embarrassment here, but of course, some will spin that positively.

OR even worse, they see somalia as an extension of their countries and they feel like fixing the issue. If that's the case, then that's even worse than the first scenario because that would make farmaajo a mere caretaker of Somalia and somalia is ruled from Adisa ababa.

Power

Postby Power » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Amxaaro is not your enemy, Somali ba enemy isku ah, waxbana iskuma ogalidiin. But I am glad the mamul gobleed leaders are no longer gonna run to Ethiopia and twerk for Abiy. Only the president can deal with our so called enemies. Warya kala dambayn baa loo bahayahay.
agree with u .. and glad for that
only farmajo can twerk for abiy .. no body else allow to twerk :lol:

AwBakayle

Postby AwBakayle » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 am

[quote=ReturnOfMariixmaan post_id=4913312 time=1544570906 user_id=181842]
[quote=dalalos101 post_id=4913308 time=1544568866 user_id=189759]
Djibouti- Eritrea border conflict will be resolved by Farmaajo and the new Somali Habesha and Oromo coalition, we are working for Somali interest, and the jealous spoilers do not want us to have the glory, because if Farmaajo manages to do it like he succeeded to bring back control of Somali airspace it will undoubtedly secure his second term even though he will decline it as promised, but he will be crowned king of Somalis.

I was really pissed off at the hutus yesterday, but I spoke out of anger, it is Hawiye in mass protesting against Abdishakur in Mogadishu for the past couple of days.
[/quote]

The Hawiye mucarads aren't the problem. It's the damn Eelays that are internal enemies. First it was Jawari, now it's Mursal. Wtf I don't trust these af gamgam mfs. And then they wanna elect a terrorist. Man, shit is funny

:mindblown: :wtf:
[/quote]
=====================

People in Southwest state are free to elect whoever they want. Corrupt Farmaajo has no right to impose his candidate. We decide.

Roobow being a terrorist is ridiculous when you have former terrorist Madoobe in Kismaayo, former warlord Abdi Qeybdiid and Muuse Suudi in the upper house.

Corrupt Farmaajo thinks he can be a dictator when he's in Ugandan tank. Who does Farmaajo think he is to dictate who gets elected in Baydhabo?

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:36 am

This is not about Farmaajo. This is about closing the running faucet of every internal actor bypassing the Federal government to go huddle in Nairobi and Addis Ababa like they used to do.

Foreign governments and especially regional partners should only deal with the Federal government.

P.s. Not everyone is a spoiler but in this case Abdirahman Abdishakuur and his friends are. Case in point the UAE bribes confiscated from his house that was meant to destabilize the country internally.
Stop the childish games Farmaajo wants the Tuugonimo and Corruption all to himself while denying access to others doing the same.
He became President through bribes Qatar Money put him to power. I will never respect or support this super Mooryaan called Farmaajo.

Even if he was my adeer I would have personally taken him out for the greater good of the nation. This dude a cancer and so are his blind and dumb supporters.

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 am

Amxaaro is not your enemy, Somali ba enemy isku ah, waxbana iskuma ogalidiin. But I am glad the mamul gobleed leaders are no longer gonna run to Ethiopia and twerk for Abiy. Only the president can deal with our so called enemies. Warya kala dambayn baa loo bahayahay.
agree with u .. and glad for that
only farmajo can twerk for abiy .. no body else allow to twerk :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Django
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Django » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:16 am

Ethiopian & Eritrea are playing smart.They want to damp all their soilders that served time in there border conflict as they are to wild to be inegrated into their respective communities.So rather than them turning into a catastrophe its better for them to be damped in Somalia as peace keepers .Where UN will foot their bills.Thus Eritrea & Ethiopia will be safe from possible coups from these soilders who served time in hostile environment.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:41 am

Ethiopian & Eritrea are playing smart.They want to damp all their soilders that served time in there border conflict as they are to wild to be inegrated into their respective communities.So rather than them turning into a catastrophe its better for them to be damped in Somalia as peace keepers .Where UN will foot their bills.Thus Eritrea & Ethiopia will be safe from possible coups from these soilders who served time in hostile environment.
agreed :up:

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:32 am

Djibouti- Eritrea border conflict will be resolved by Farmaajo and the new Somali Habesha and Oromo coalition, we are working for Somali interest, and the jealous spoilers do not want us to have the glory, because if Farmaajo manages to do it like he succeeded to bring back control of Somali airspace it will undoubtedly secure his second term even though he will decline it as promised, but he will be crowned king of Somalis.

I was really pissed off at the hutus yesterday, but I spoke out of anger, it is Hawiye in mass protesting against Abdishakur in Mogadishu for the past couple of days.

The Hawiye mucarads aren't the problem. It's the damn Eelays that are internal enemies. First it was Jawari, now it's Mursal. Wtf I don't trust these af gamgam mfs. And then they wanna elect a terrorist. Man, shit is funny

Abdishakur just pisses me off walahi, but you right not a single Somali died in Mogadishu during these anti-Farmaajo events or anti-Abdishakur demonstration, this shows people in mogadishu have matured and want peacae and prosperity and are fully backing their government.

I baidoa the death count is still rising, so yeah the proof is in the pudding.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:07 pm

Abdishakur just pisses me off walahi, but you right not a single Somali died in Mogadishu during these anti-Farmaajo events or anti-Abdishakur demonstration, this shows people in mogadishu have matured and want peacae and prosperity and are fully backing their government.

Ina adeer they are a threat to our southern flank. They are still angry about the fact we kicked them out of Luuq on the west bank due to my sub clan migrating back 2010s. Look at their state flag, it means JL is part of them. We need to isolate these terrorist lovers.

This is an area we can cooperate with OGs as they populate some districts in Bakool. Ina Dalal. You must understand the demographic threat that our southern flank is under. They are the main ones in JL supporting AS. They are not friends. Majority of them are good ppl. But they are undercover Islamists.

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 pm

I love the Horn of African unity. Farmaajo, Abiye and Afworki perfect team šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

AwBakayle

Postby AwBakayle » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:32 pm

[quote=ReturnOfMariixmaan post_id=4913538 time=1544836035 user_id=181842]
[quote=dalalos101 post_id=4913465 time=1544783525 user_id=189759]
[quote=ReturnOfMariixmaan post_id=4913312 time=1544570906 user_id=181842]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ina adeer they are a threat to our southern flank. They are still angry about the fact we kicked them out of Luuq on the west bank due to my sub clan migrating back 2010s. Look at their state flag, it means JL is part of them. We need to isolate these terrorist lovers.

This is an area we can cooperate with OGs as they populate some districts in Bakool. Ina Dalal. You must understand the demographic threat that our southern flank is under. They are the main ones in JL supporting AS. They are not friends. Majority of them are good ppl. But they are undercover Islamists.
[/quote]
==============

One sub clan of Rahaweyn may be larger than all of Marehan. You can use Ethiopian tanks against them today, but demographically they'll eventually prevail.

You have the Marehan guy, Zakariya Ismaciil who was in the assassination unit of Al Shabaab now a senior figure in the NISA . So targeting Roobow is mainly political. Farmaajo is under a scandal for using Ethiopian troops to abduct a Somali citizen regardless of his past. Farmaajo thinks that he can consolidate power and become a dictator using Ethiopian tanks and Eritrea.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Failmaajo is just like cabdilahi beerdoofaar his strategy is to remove Kenyan kikiuu troops and replace them with Eritrean tigre troops which will be loyal to his marexaan clan at least that's what he thinks he will have a clash with uhurro on this since jubbaland is uhuros protectorate. So than you have Ethiopians in.bay bakool under abiye axmed commmand .And kismayo under aferwerqi. Afewerqi said to Failmaajo what ever u need troops man support training I will give u just support me against Jabuuti.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:03 pm

==============

One sub clan of Rahaweyn may be larger than all of Marehan. You can use Ethiopian tanks against them today, but demographically they'll eventually prevail.

You have the Marehan guy, Zakariya Ismaciil who was in the assassination unit of Al Shabaab now a senior figure in the NISA . So targeting Roobow is mainly political. Farmaajo is under a scandal for using Ethiopian troops to abduct a Somali citizen regardless of his past. Farmaajo thinks that he can consolidate power and become a dictator using Ethiopian tanks and Eritrea.

Doesn't matter. You Eelays are looma ooyans. You will never get the lands back.

Dalalos you see this?

This what I mean. They are keen on overrunning us.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.