Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lingard: This Is The Pogba I Know, Under Ole

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BoySmile

Lingard: This Is The Pogba I Know, Under Ole

Postby BoySmile » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:18 am

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard has hailed the influence of caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, on in-form Paul Pogba.The French World Cup Winner has revelled under the guidance of the Norwegian, since he took over from his predecessor Jose Mourinho.The lanky midfielder had a frosty relationship with former United boss Mourinho but since the Portuguese's departure, he has found a new lease on life, scoring four goals in ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ the last three matches.Lingard says the Pogba we see now, is the same player he used to know from the junior ranks."I can definitely, definitely, see the Paul I used to know," the English International was quoted as saying by FourFourTwo."I have seen him playing through the ranks and he is back to that player, the player we know."Paul's enjoying his football. He's playing in the role he likes to play in just inside, off the left. He has the freedom to make things happen. He has always got forward in that position and scored goals."Ole has helped him 100 per cent. He has given him confidence and licence to be free, to play his game and do what we ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ know he can."Lingard added that he's impressed to far with the management skills of the former United striker, Solskjaer."Ole's great one-on-one with players. It's great man-management. He will always speak to you and tell you what to do."He knows what kind of a player I am. When I am on the right wing he likes me to ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ come inside and make things happen. He gives me licence and freedom to do that. He's very special. He knows where Man United has to be and that is at the very top."

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Lingard: This Is The Pogba I Know, Under Ole

Postby Nubis » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 am

:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.