Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I thought "Somaliland" was its own country? Why cry about Qatar helping FGS?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I thought "Somaliland" was its own country? Why cry about Qatar helping FGS?

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:23 am

:stylin:

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I thought "Somaliland" was its own country? Why cry about Qatar helping FGS?

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 am

The people of Somaliland need a new Gov't, N&N will provide IA:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: I thought "Somaliland" was its own country? Why cry about Qatar helping FGS?

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:17 am

You know nothing about politics . Qatar is a verified terrorist sponsor and they delivered those armored vihicles knowing the weakness of the Somalia government. Eventually fast majority of those vihicles will end up at the terrorist hands just like what happened in Iraq. Yes we are protesting against it because we can be used against us and we want to get access to a more sophisticated weapons.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:24 am

You know nothing about politics . Qatar is a verified terrorist sponsor and they delivered those armored vihicles knowing the weakness of the Somalia government. Eventually fast majority of those vihicles will end up at the terrorist hands just like what happened in Iraq. Yes we are protesting against it because we can be used against us and we want to get access to a more sophisticated weapons.
Those trucks will go to koonfur not Hargaysa. Stfu

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 am

Any where starting from yoocada is a koonfur to me. And that's 1 hour drive from where my troops are stationed. They could be under attack by enemies using the same weapons Qatar has provided to zoomalia.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:45 am

Any where starting from yoocada is a koonfur to me. And that's 1 hour drive from where my troops are stationed. They could be under attack by enemies using the same weapons Qatar has provided to zoomalia.
I'm also getting MiG35s as well. First I gotta clean the south
https://t.co/umuvcImr32?amp=1

:mrgreen:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:17 pm

We oppose every one who helps failmaajo and his puppet govt maytheybe Qatari or xamdanis s acuudis or baxraynis or Americans

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 pm

They are pro-arms embargo on Somalia, because they fear SFG gets the necessary equipment to defeat Alshabab ushering an era of Alshabab free Somalia. Their existence is pegged on a destabilized Somalia.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Arms embargo is good for Italian Somalia because there are enough guns inside Somalia more guns means more conflict more tribal. Conflict more jihadi Bantu conflict.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Arms embargo is good for Italian Somalia because there are enough guns inside Somalia more guns means more conflict more tribal. Conflict more jihadi Bantu conflict.
instead of helping us preventing the instability and terrorism, like our brothers in Djibouti did, you decided to do the opposite, and infact go as far as to grieve over more funding and more military equipment to SFG.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:46 pm

That's the thing Djibouti is your brother We are not

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Qatar donated old rusted vehicles to SFG. Check the vehicles they gave Mali. These Nabad iyo nolol loyalists han yaraa wtf.

Kolla in tweeten av @maamaan82:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Nobody should be surprised by the actions of s/l........it burns them to even see the rain fall in the South of Somalia. :som: :up:

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Qatar donated old rusted vehicles to SFG. Check the vehicles they gave Mali. These Nabad iyo nolol loyalists han yaraa wtf.

Kolla in tweeten av @maamaan82:
It does not matter. The sole purpose of Qatar is to flood weapons for the terrorists. Both Mali and Somalia have very strong jihadis who are capable to take over any shipment of new weapons.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:37 pm

That's the thing Djibouti is your brother We are not
:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.