Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

next president of jubaland is

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

next president of jubaland is

Postby Typhoon » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:12 pm

Mohamed Abdullahi Omaar

which means farmaajo will be reelected
Herr Eaglehawk prediction

let maxamed zubeer rule jigjiga and cawliyahan rule jubaland and marexaan somalia :D cagdheer unit aint that fair or you can rule somalia let us rule jubaland

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: next president of jubaland is

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 pm

This makes sense. But the problem is between Mohamed Zubeer and Reer Diini. You both need to respect us, the Reer Guuri iyo Reer Waamo. Honestly, your power plays need to be resolved. I prefer a strong OG-MX alliance in Somalia, as both of us are each other's back and right hand. You seen it in the 77 war and the civil war. We both have abaal for each other. We are the strongest in Daarood as military powers. This conflict is setting us back. We have enemies to break and brothers to free. That is my two cents.

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:26 am

Is Omaar even from this region? I thought he was a northerner? :?

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am

This makes sense. But the problem is between Mohamed Zubeer and Reer Diini. You both need to respect us, the Reer Guuri iyo Reer Waamo. Honestly, your power plays need to be resolved. I prefer a strong OG-MX alliance in Somalia, as both of us are each other's back and right hand. You seen it in the 77 war and the civil war. We both have abaal for each other. We are the strongest in Daarood as military powers. This conflict is setting us back. We have enemies to break and brothers to free. That is my two cents.
no reer diini will rule jubaland except for reer ugaas sharmake due to their role among the marexaan(ha suging reer ugaas sharmake oo doorasho uu so istaaga oo badiya, aint gona happen)

as for reer guuri adanika iyo cawliyahanka wa seexeteen 900 when you guys were fighting eatchother

laking reer reer mudugka marexaan ha lo daayo siyasada dexe ee somalia
i dont thin people in mudug care wwho is governor of gedo or president of jubaland, as long sade is number 1 or two (incombination with either presidency or prime ministership)

reer guuri and reer waamo is the something, jubaland and nfd used to be caled waamo
its the MJ that misappropriated that term to confine waamo to jubada hoose and kismaayo.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:00 am

no reer diini will rule jubaland except for reer ugaas sharmake due to their role among the marexaan(ha suging reer ugaas sharmake oo doorasho uu so istaaga oo badiya, aint gona happen)

as for reer guuri adanika iyo cawliyahanka wa seexeteen 900 when you guys were fighting eatchother

i dont thin people in mudug care wwho is governor of gedo or president of jubaland, as long sade is number 1 or two (incombination with either presidency or prime ministership)

reer guuri and reer waamo is the something, jubaland and nfd used to be caled waamo
its the MJ that misappropriated that term to confine waamo to jubada hoose and kismaayo.
I totally agree with this. I know I used to karbaash Cawlyahan in the past. That's why you and them are close. Also, why MZ prefers us. But I have Talxe and the af gamgam Eelays as one block. Leave us and Talxe iyo Reer Axmed as the heads of JL. You can run the whole system. That's the smartest way to unify the Jubbaland project

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 am

I totally agree with this. I know I used to karbaash Cawlyahan in the past. That's why you and them are close. Also, why MZ prefers us. But I have Talxe and the af gamgam Eelays as one block. Leave us and Talxe iyo Reer Axmed as the heads of JL. You can run the whole system. That's the smartest way to unify the Jubbaland project
war maxamed zubeer talo ma laga qaata,hoogaan MZ oo guul so hooyay bal ii sheeg.
MZ went against sayed, when against siyaad for no good reason, choose ina ilay and almost ethiopionised kilinka.

MZ ogadeenkii bu kala qeybiyay adi mu wax ku siin, MZ wax ka talo xun hawiye ba ka jira
marku adi wax ku siyay wa marexaan ha isla murmaan ee dacad ma ka aha, wa ha layisku qabsado hassan iyo isaaq
waad aragta ahmed madoowe ina sayed iyo fartaag bu keeney, bal ii sheeg gedo waxa lo qabtay.

kismaayona he privatised the land and resources and sold it to islamist-capitalist and anarcho businessman based in easleigh who sponsored him in eastleigh.

ReturnOfMariixmaan, talxe wa niman banaanka degay oo xukun rabin oo dhul doon ah uu difaac ku jiray.
laking reer gedo, oo uurka marexaan ku jira hadana qabyalad, xiin iyo xasidnimo aan ka baxayn, wa maxay.
reer gedo have a frog perspective and Herr Eaglehawk wants instill in them a bird perspective

ReturnOfMariixmaan, join my Eaglehawk cult..uhmm I mean institute,and i will opend the books of knowledge for you and teach power politics and explaine to you what to expect in the age of liquid modernity

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:37 am

war maxamed zubeer talo ma laga qaata,hoogaan MZ oo guul so hooyay bal ii sheeg.
MZ went against sayed, when against siyaad for no good reason, choose ina ilay and almost ethiopionised kilinka.

MZ ogadeenkii bu kala qeybiyay adi mu wax ku siin, MZ wax ka talo xun hawiye ba ka jira
marku adi wax ku siyay wa marexaan ha isla murmaan ee dacad ma ka aha, wa ha layisku qabsado hassan iyo isaaq
waad aragta ahmed madoowe ina sayed iyo fartaag bu keeney, bal ii sheeg gedo waxa lo qabtay.

kismaayona he privatised the land and resources and sold it to islamist-capitalist and anarcho businessman based in easleigh who sponsored him in eastleigh.

ReturnOfMariixmaan, talxe wa niman banaanka degay oo xukun rabin oo dhul doon ah uu difaac ku jiray.
laking reer gedo, oo uurka marexaan ku jira hadana qabyalad, xiin iyo xasidnimo aan ka baxayn, wa maxay.
reer gedo have a frog perspective and Herr Eaglehawk wants instill in them a bird perspective

ReturnOfMariixmaan, join my Eaglehawk cult..uhmm I mean institute,and i will opend the books of knowledge for you and teach power politics and explaine to you what to expect in the age of liquid modernity
MZ are idiots. All Daroods know this. Ina Sayid waa daanyeer oo la waata. I don't respect him nor care for him.

Reer Gedo are simple ppl who wanna build their region and just chill. They want a better future for their kids. Politics don't concern us. But if others wanna take advantage of us, will karbaash them to hell. That's how we are Ina adeer. We conquered the south for Beesha. We karbashed USC out of our deegaans in Jubbaland. The bravest ones don't seek the spotlight. The guardians of Mareexaanka stay in rhe background like Mi6/CIA

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.