Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farmajo is a failure

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farmajo is a failure

Postby knet » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:57 am

Progress has taken 5 steps back with this administration. Thank God the Security of Puntland is not directly handle by these fools. :lol:
Puntland you mean kufsi land :lol:
The whole world is Kufsi land, if you dont believe me go ask you hooyo! :mrgreen:

knet
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby knet » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:02 am

Farmaajo has not failed, it's the polical system with many holes, that has failed.

We had 2 hawiye presidents and now farmaajo, you could bring anyone in, and that person will not and can not fix the ungovernable polical system and the people.

The only soloution is to ask Allah the same Du'caa Prophet Noah asked Allah, to wipe out and to restart a new generation.
You plain stupid!. Somalia has a perfectly working dowlad not backed by gaalo. We will appreciate them sooner or later. Let the silly games continue until population accepts their real dawlad. :eat: :dj: :stylin:

Farmaajo is perhaps the dumbest Somali President ever.
I rather let Al Shabaab rule me before I call him my President.

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:52 am

Farmaajo I like him, no brute force, just pure intelligence navigating through the treacherous cowards like a knife cutting through butter, indeed our enemies are mere fulayin with low IQ, and we could easily bully them and make them fear us like they fear Alshabab, CIA, foreigners, police etc but by Allah we will not be so bold and force anyone as AUN Jaalle Maxamed Siad Barre did, it was a mistake of the father of the modern Somali state, the eternal father of the Somali people. Let your enemies lose sleep and destroy themselves, sell their ass, and always keep them in a state of jahiliya, do not help them in anything but destroying themselves.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.