Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

there is major inteligence war going on, shit is scary

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

there is major inteligence war going on, shit is scary

Postby Typhoon » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:32 pm

the world is about to explode :shock:

syria

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: there is major inteligence war going on, shit is scary

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Fear Allah swt.....and man up.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm

let us repent to Allah and beg for his mercy before it's too late my brother.
it's scary indeed. politics aside-i wish you all jannah, except for the few hateful somalis who wish death to my people for no reason.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 pm

You should also not wish jannah to all the Oromos who have harmed or wish to harm Somalis.

Let me ask this, how many Oromos live in Somali lands and how many Somalis live in Oromia? I honestly can’t think of a sizable Somali presence in any Oromo town. Addis does not count, Dir Dhabe belongs to Somalis. That alone tells you who the better group is and more hospitable to guests.

You folks are hateful and vengeful towards Somalis...no more Muslim card used on us. Somali region is getting stronger, you have united us. Jawahur or whatever his name is movement had unintended consequences — Somali unity.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:51 pm

I would understand if yes, somalis did not wish jannah to those who hate them for no reason, or extremely hate them.
but let's be honest, we are not the main ones hating you, you hate us more, for sure. in general, farmers tend to be cool, level headed, calm, while nomads tend to be aggressive and so on. let's be honest here, even neutral observers stated this much.
oromos are well known for having very open societies, easy for strangers to join, and i can bring ample proof for this.
neutral observers would tell u the farming oromo, are much more calm and chill, in comparison to their nomadic, aggressive, somali brethren, who often have to be that tough because the life of a nomad is stressful indeed.

if ethiopia weren't an oppressive empire for the majority of its existence, not a single oromo would migrate.
even despite poverty, there was no ethiopian diaspora prior to 1970s, ( a few exceptions would be those sent out to get education at western schools).
once things got worse, in terms of oppression and economic opportunity, you began to see the migration to somalia, sl, and what have you.
i am not sure how many somalis are in oromia, but oromia is more diverse than every ethiopian state, except SNNPR.
our region is more diverse than somali state, amara state, and tigray state. that should be somewhat indicative of our welcoming nature.
from what i know, somali communities are scattered throughout oromia, i've heard of some in adoola (guji land), and elsewhere.
and the ones who directly border oromos in places like bale, tend to inter-marry with them more, such as the rayitu, so that'd inevitably entail cross border visits, settling, etc.

as far as somalis uniting, etc, we are not worried about it. if u unite for evil, Allah will handle you himself.
if you unite for good, whether it be self defense, economic, etc, then you deserve to prosper as somalis united.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:22 am

You wrote that long winded piece and failed to answer the central question posed by Djibouti......namely why is it Somali communities that are been ethnically cleansed all along the border and not Oromo?

Sagax

Postby Sagax » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 am

You should also not wish jannah to all the Oromos who have harmed or wish to harm Somalis.

Let me ask this, how many Oromos live in Somali lands and how many Somalis live in Oromia? I honestly can’t think of a sizable Somali presence in any Oromo town. Addis does not count, Dir Dhabe belongs to Somalis. That alone tells you who the better group is and more hospitable to guests.

You folks are hateful and vengeful towards Somalis...no more Muslim card used on us. Somali region is getting stronger, you have united us. Jawahur or whatever his name is movement had unintended consequences — Somali unity.
You wrote that long winded piece and failed to answer the central question posed by Djibouti......namely why is it Somali communities that are been ethnically cleansed all along the border and not Oromo?
A Dir (Jabuutawi), a Darood (Original Dervish) and a Hawiye (me) all agree that Oromos are violent herd that are hostile to anyone living among them, they the Oromos are a cancer that are known for once they enter a hospitable place they will spread ragingly claiming all that belongs to the Host as theirs, Dire Dhaba and Harari is a great case of point of how Oromos claim lands unknown to them after the host invited them in open hands, oromos only know how to kill, maim and uproot anyone that lives with them, the massares along the Somali-Oromos Border is an sight of proof for the Somalis and the world to see.

Oromos are a cancerous that must be resisted, pure and simple, no offence.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:22 am

I wouldnt put it in such offensive language.....however, the Somalis must provide a united front to push back the Oromo hordes.

That's why the Dir rejected the fake meeting in Addis between jeeganites and Ethiopians....designed to divide and weaken Somali resistance k5.

Waachis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Waachis » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 pm

What ethnic cleansing
Are u saying its an ongoing conflict
I have not seen or heard any news in regards to this, so feel free to share the news..
Last I saw, security leaders and elders met in cinaksen and they at least tried to make peace. Oromo are too focused on the capital city, language rights on a federal level, etc,
We rather focus on the few but loud mouthed Abyssinian extremists, and we have nothing to gain from warring with Somalis..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.