Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Ehiopian humilation and Farmaajo still silent!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Another Ehiopian humilation and Farmaajo still silent!

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed May 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Iidoorka gooni goosadka ah waxba lagama waydiinayo arrimaha Somalia kkkkkk
Farmaajo hawl fiican ayuu wada taasa ayaa lagu diidanyahay , dib uu dhiska ciidanka xooga Soomaaliyeed waa in awood badan la saara
Laba nin oo walaalo ah marwalba ka wax haystaa weyn. Adiga iyo majeerten maanta Somalia majeerten ba wax laga waydiinaya not you. Aniga iyo Ninka isaaq ee xamar joogana aniga wax lay waydiinaya. Hadalkoo kooban. Tiisaba daryeela tu kalena wax ku biiriya. Maalinta Hawiye caqligu kusoo dego ee ay Somalida la xisaabtaman nin walba wuxu somalia u hayo , maalinta madaxaad hoos u foorarinaysa Laakiin inanka ciise muuse ee miiska kula fadhiya mult billion asset Buu ku fadhiya , cagahaa loo duugaya isagoo buuri tufaya. Somalia dad gaajo ah Uma baahna oo suudh usoo gashta.

Madd_Scientist_
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Madd_Scientist_ » Wed May 29, 2019 1:45 pm

Is he Majeerteen? The Royal Family? Then I'm behind him no matter what 😑

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Very sad.

DayrBare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DayrBare » Thu May 30, 2019 1:49 am

As if there is unified Somalia.

Hawiye needs to stop this unilateral caring of non-existent Somalia. Every clan minded their own business except Hawiye, why cant you be like everybody else?

Somalia is failed project and its hard to imagine ever having it back. the sad truth is, if you bring 10 Somalis together and have them display their flags , each will proudly take out his/her fake flag bar the Hawiye ones, why is that?
I agree with 70% of what you wrote. There is plenty of blame to go around.
would have liked to know the 30% you disagree.....

DayrBare
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DayrBare » Thu May 30, 2019 2:03 am

Hawiye needs to stop this unilateral caring of non-existent Somalia. Every clan minded their own business except Hawiye, why cant you be like everybody else?

Somalia is failed project and its hard to imagine ever having it back. the sad truth is, if you bring 10 Somalis together and have them display their flags , each will proudly take out his/her fake flag bar the Hawiye ones, why is that?
tribes are one thing and country is one thing go to lebyia and you will see what I mean. The day Gaddafi gone all maryooley gathered in one Building bc all Libyans came out saying "kill all cabiids"

I dont mind if Ethiopia recognizes you but maxaa faaido kuugujira inaa Somali kale ka doorato being under the Gallo qashinka Ethiopia?

Nobody said we are choosing "Gaalo" over Somalis nor was I talking about getting recognition from Ethiopia. The point I was trying to make and still want to make is Hawiye cant the be guardian of the Somali "lands" when in fact every other tribe who shares the country with you would gladly hand over their land to the "Gaalo" you are talking.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu May 30, 2019 2:12 am

If we ignore Somalia and focus on Somaliland, kullal fitna cinda reer bari.

Hungury Garxajis, Reer Jamaac waal iyo fudeydka dhulbahante ayaa burburinaya Somaliland.

Warsengali waa xadaarad waxba kama sheegayi... :lol:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:05 am

Hungury Garxajis, Reer Jamaac waal iyo fudeydka dhulbahante ayaa burburinaya Somaliland.

Ma garanayo waxaad ka buunbuunineysan meel IQ geedu caynka yahay qotina u taliyo.....................

Average IQ Rank: Ethiopia Second 'Dumbest'

By TesfaNews,

THE 2014 report by the “IQ and the Wealth of Nations” described Ethiopia as the second “dumbest” country in the world with the lowest IQ.

The average IQ attached to Ethiopia was 63, which is in fact second lowest average IQ from last.

There are demonstrable links between Intelligent quotient (IQ) of countries, investment in education and public access to information. For those who know about the education and information technology policies in Ethiopia, it is not surprising that Ethiopia ranks 2nd from the worst in IQ.

Though it is extremely embarrassing, the findings will have a negative effect on some and conveys a sad message to those bright, struggling and hard working Ethiopians.

(Source: IQ and the Wealth of Nations,page #75, 167 and 204)
Here is the link to the whole article
https://www.tesfanews.net/average-iq-ra ... d-dumbest/

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21 am

Ma garanayo waxaad ka buunbuunineysan meel IQ geedu caynka yahay qotina u taliyo.....................

Average IQ Rank: Ethiopia Second 'Dumbest'

By TesfaNews,

THE 2014 report by the “IQ and the Wealth of Nations” described Ethiopia as the second “dumbest” country in the world with the lowest IQ.

The average IQ attached to Ethiopia was 63, which is in fact second lowest average IQ from last.

There are demonstrable links between Intelligent quotient (IQ) of countries, investment in education and public access to information. For those who know about the education and information technology policies in Ethiopia, it is not surprising that Ethiopia ranks 2nd from the worst in IQ.

Though it is extremely embarrassing, the findings will have a negative effect on some and conveys a sad message to those bright, struggling and hard working Ethiopians.

(Source: IQ and the Wealth of Nations,page #75, 167 and 204)
Here is the link to the whole article
https://www.tesfanews.net/average-iq-ra ... d-dumbest/
Nooma taliyeen itoobiye Soomaliya ayeey u taliyeen. Btw, IQ points are not a fair unit of measurement for raw intelligence.

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Dawarsiga reer Jamac waal ku dar

Timiro1999
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Timiro1999 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:27 pm

Farmaajo have to go all Siyaad Barre on them and invade their country like in 1977 , reclaim Ogadenia and go all the way to Addis :mrgreen:

they have pushing all the wrongs buttons now :evil:

after that he have to deal with "somaliland"

Nabad iyo Nolol :som:

Faanweynaa!!!!!

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:49 pm

:shock:

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:44 am

Waxaan maqli jiray "Dh#lo maxay Jaamac Siyaad ka taqaan" shaw waaba dhab...................

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:46 pm

tribes are one thing and country is one thing go to lebyia and you will see what I mean. The day Gaddafi gone all maryooley gathered in one Building bc all Libyans came out saying "kill all cabiids"

I dont mind if Ethiopia recognizes you but maxaa faaido kuugujira inaa Somali kale ka doorato being under the Gallo qashinka Ethiopia?

Nobody said we are choosing "Gaalo" over Somalis nor was I talking about getting recognition from Ethiopia. The point I was trying to make and still want to make is Hawiye cant the be guardian of the Somali "lands" when in fact every other tribe who shares the country with you would gladly hand over their land to the "Gaalo" you are talking.
that is not my point. Like I said I dont mind if we had many Somali countries like the arabs but they not allowing even this thing. Once a Somali driver who hails from your region asked a UK mp or politician(the guy worked for them as driver) why they not recognizing SL and he Said to him do you think we are crazy to have three Somali votes in the security council? These people in Kenya and thiopia think like this way; being bordered by three Somali countries who could be mainly hailing from one stock. This is why HAG led SYL of the 50s were reluctant of immediate union and cigaal was only welcomed by muuse boqor ex interior minister in Abdullahi isse cabinet and he was very smart bc he empowerd himself with the nothern harti mps who were around 10. Without this mj couldnt dominate in the central committee of the SYL who put adan Cade as their candidate against sh Ali jimcaale. Imagin only two candidates who were hiiraan mps going election against each other and mj got only to support one?

HAG syl wanted first to develop a United somali educational system and that time there was only English and Italian so they told isaaq to wait and to unite maybe after 5 years meantime work on unification but isaaqs are extreme people they are not moderate the either want unity or separation.
https://www.hiiraan.com/op2/2010/sept/t ... cracy.aspx
This dhuloos guy talks how harti empowered mj.
"As soon as the independence was gained and Somalia reunited, The parliaments, the Northern and Southern one, were merged and a government of National Unity was agreed to be formed. The SNL under the leadership of Cigaal made an idealogical and tribal alliance with a faction headed by Cali Jimcaale, a Xawaadle man filled with noxious anti-Daaroodism, as they inaugurated a Pan-Irir political initiative that ultimately came to nought.

He continues and says "It was the first of many decisive interventions by the Northern Harti that changed the course of Somali politics" very true without certain qabiil would have been divided between 3 countries
http://cilmiile.blogspot.com/2007/08/ma ... n.html?m=1

I'm not ciyaal I know somaliwayn is only for one qabiil I prefer we were never United but that doesnt mean Somalia as a country and nation doesnt exist. I have been recently with Kenyans and one of them said you guys kill each other hate each other this SL this Mogadishu this bla bla. He never made an exception. I felt bad about being looked down by a bantu. And this woman was saying our army is there "to kill the Somali terrorists"

For this reason i believe a somali nation and country or even countries that can make us feared when we are dealing with abroad. You are free.

Anyways I'm done with the SL topics hope you guys to not hijack my other threads lol

dalalos101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby dalalos101 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:41 pm

freudian slip which can be blamed on either 5th coloumn within the Ethio government or just blatan unprofessionalism expected of a third world african country in shambles with ethnic violence growing and political quagmire, Ethiopia is headed to another era of the princes when various royal claimants fought over power for decades. the official Ethio government position is clear, they want more influence and control in Somalia they are actively involved in various regions of Somalia. However the Gov employee is probably fired and getting tortured in a dungeon by now, for sabotage, at the very least disciplined behind the scenes depending on his rank and influence.

the Somali media had fun with this development every Somali alive knows about it, and it will only turn ordinary Somalis more anti-Ethiopian which serves our interest, the government could have played their cards better to steer up emotions of the general public and treated this as a naked provocation, allas we have enough on our plate with Kenya so we should probably be more diplomatic and not show our hands for the time being, besides Ethiopia is not exactly an enemy Somalia can afford to go head to head with at this time.

Guul iyo gobanimo

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Ethiopia rules Somalia by military Force it can draw maps this is exactly xaylle sellasie map of the 1930s. The problem with walanweyn is they blame each other for supporting Ethiopia the moment they have a fall out with each other they run to Ethiopia or ereteriya the warlords did it cabdilahi beerdoodaar did it geedi did it.
Failmaajo is a weak leader how many conferences did he go to gonder last year. Bal maxa baas eh kasobaxay.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.