Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Col. Caare 'I'll shell Muse Bihi's house'

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Col. Caare 'I'll shell Muse Bihi's house'

Postby AwRastaale » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:45 pm

Joseph

That's how people who witnessed wars and lost everything think.

You should learn from it.

War is what secessionists want in order to paint us fake picture of "all Somali vs Isaaq tolayeey".

There are better ways to dismantle the failed project.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:12 am

There is no doubt sl as a secessionist entity will soon seek to exist.

Once this happens sl region is set to boom.
The Djibouti-Borama-Jigjiga corridor is just the begining.

Anybody trying to incite conflict is insane.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 am

Joseph

That's how people who witnessed wars and lost everything think.

You should learn from it.

War is what secessionists want in order to paint us fake picture of "all Somali vs Isaaq tolayeey".

There are better ways to dismantle the failed project.

We have already learned from it , who he learns a lesson should teach others. Somaliland is not an easy project as you think, it's an open "Slavery camp" controlled by fear, division and materialism. Just because we spend good amount of money to look good in the mirror does not mean we are a civilized people.

We are actually Barbarians under control . If you can't locate your escape way properly don't fk with the Wardens because they gonna release all dogs on you . ninkii aan dhiig islaamed arki karinaw carrabkaaga iyo farahaaga ka adkaw , rag iska celin, iyo alle ka cabsi meel ma wada galaane . Naar afuufnimo iyo nabad gelyana layskuma Wadi karo . Dabaan shidaya inaan gubtana ma rabo aduunka meel ay ka dhacda ma jirto.

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:25 am

Secessionism will soon disappear....no need for conflict.
Somaliland ia stronger than you think. The :sland: is here to stay. I know caare hes beef is not Somaliland but biixi. He will never destroy what he supports.

Somaliland duuriyada :sland: :up:

CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CaliBurco » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:48 am

This is their saviour :lol: :lol: :lol:

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 am

Joseph waxas oo nacnaca iska dhaf. It's rather easier than you think but it requires Somalis to stop their carelessness and start thinking about their futures as one united race.

The key to dismantling secessionists in Waqooyi Galbeed is the youth by creating them jobs, education and helping them to integrate with other Somalis beyond the three towns in Waqooyi Galbeed.

There is need to create a whole department that targets them.

Guns will not win anything. Ideologies, jobs and giving them hope and future will. Right now kids in Waqooyi Galbeed have nothing.

More communities like this need to be encouraged and set up with Government support including offering scholarships to Waqooyi youth. We have to rehabilitate them because for 29 years they lived under propaganda camps like North Korea. Their minds must be refreshed.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 am

Secessionism will soon disappear....no need for conflict.
Somaliland ia stronger than you think. The :sland: is here to stay. I know caare hes beef is not Somaliland but biixi. He will never destroy what he supports.

Somaliland duuriyada :sland: :up:
Caare have more then once referred to somaliland as "Waqooyi Galbeed" and have welcomed his promotion by Xaarmaajo as a general in Waqooyi Galbeed region. Now what part of that isn't clear or has tribalism blinded you.

This rat should be burned alive .

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Joseph waxas oo nacnaca iska dhaf. It's rather easier than you think but it requires Somalis to stop their carelessness and start thinking about their futures as one united race.

The key to dismantling secessionists in Waqooyi Galbeed is the youth by creating them jobs, education and helping them to integrate with other Somalis beyond the three towns in Waqooyi Galbeed.

There is need to create a whole department that targets them.

Guns will not win anything. Ideologies, jobs and giving them hope and future will. Right now kids in Waqooyi Galbeed have nothing.

More communities like this need to be encouraged and set up with Government support including offering scholarships to Waqooyi youth. We have to rehabilitate them because for 29 years they lived under propaganda camps like North Korea. Their minds must be refreshed.

You don't advocate for creating jobs or integration, you advocate for destruction in your own waqooyi gallbeed just because your 'cousins' (HY) were defeated in elections . let's call a spade a spade. Don't pretend like you care about somalia.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:25 pm

Joseph whatever you say mate that would make you sleep better at night.

ReturnOfMariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ReturnOfMariixmaan » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 am

Perfect. The dying embers of the Jeegaan Regime is here. No more laangaabs hanjabing to laandheeres in the south. MX will always be Habar Uunsi kryptonite. Guul Garxajis guul

:clap: :clap:

:stylin:
How? Mx is the poorest Somali clan and HA is the richest? Also HA is a landheer top dog of isaaq while mx is langaab of darod, your cagdheer cousins are deep frying boons.
Lmao if KDF troops is called deep frying 😂😂

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.